So you want a Civil War?

We're talking about secession.

That's not going to happen and you're not going to do anything either.

You're just being a little drama queen bitch.

Keep crying for me.
Yeah. I just looked.... I don't see in my scope. If Texas secedes you won't do a fucking thing, except snivel under the bed. You're not fooling anyone. You're "keyboard" tough. LOL

If Texas secedes...

It won't.

You're just being a dramatic crybaby. LOL!!!

:laughing0301:
What you know about Texas.... and Texans.... would fit in your girlfriend's dickhole.

We established that a long time ago.... hmm?

Oh good, now the internet tough guy has resorted to 6th grade insults. Right on schedule.

Your responses either include threats of violence that you’re too much of a pussy to follow through on or some kind of gay insult.

That’s it isn’t it?

Let’s see your response. Which one is it going to be? Threat of violence that you don’t intend to follow through on or vivid homosexual description?

If Texas secedes...

It won't.

What you know about Texas.... and Texans.... would fit in your girlfriend's dickhole.

Oh good, now the internet tough guy has resorted to 6th grade insults. Right on schedule.

Your responses either include threats of violence that you’re too much of a pussy to follow through on or some kind of gay insult.

That’s it isn’t it?

Let’s see your response. Which one is it going to be? Threat of violence that you don’t intend to follow through on or vivid homosexual description? Go on.
He should know better than to mess around with an ex-football player.

If Texas secedes...

It won't.

I lived in Texas for years. They tried it on their own once. It didn't work out.

Texas isn't seceding. They do much better as the southern crossroads of the greater United States than they do as an isolated neighbor of Mexico.

If Texas secedes...

It won't.

That’s it isn’t it?

Let’s see your response. Which one is it going to be? Threat of violence that you don’t intend to follow through on or vivid homosexual description?
You're not really built for this. You're better at hiding under your bed. "Tough talk" from you makes my asshole itch. I must be allergic to it.

Do me a solid... fuck off and die.

No thanks. Feel free to keep whining though.

“Wahhhhh I want you to be dead”

“WAAAHHHHH I want Texas to secede!”

Sorry little guy, but it doesn’t work that way. You keep carrying on with your little impotent rage temper tantrum though. Eventually you’ll tire yourself out. :itsok:

Sorry little guy, but it doesn’t work that way. You keep carrying on with your little impotent rage temper tantrum though. Eventually you’ll tire yourself out. :itsok:
Oh WAH!!!! I love Texas cock!!!! WAH!!!!!

I can't believe you haven't been stabbed in faggot bar and stacked in a dumpster.

Is it even possible to be more of a sniveling little bitch?. No, it's not.

Again... YOU aren't going to do jack shit.

I can't believe you haven't been stabbed in faggot bar and stacked in a dumpster.

Is it even possible to be more of a sniveling little bitch?. No, it's not.

Again... YOU aren't going to do jack shit.

What would Chaos need to do?

Remember, Biden won. And Texas isn't seceding.

You’re too predictable, lmao.

Threats of violence that you don’t intend to follow through on and homosexual descriptions. That’s all you do

What’s the next one going to be? Another description of homosexuality or are you going to mix it up and go with a threat of violence that you have no intention of actually doing?

Go on. Let’s see it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You’re too predictable, lmao.

Threat of violence that you don’t intend to follow through on and vivid homosexual descriptions. That’s all you do

What’s the next one going to be? Another description of homosexuality or are you going to mix it up and go with a threat of violence that you have no intention of actually doing?

Go on. Let’s see it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I've got you repeating yourself like a drooling fucktard. Like I said, you're not really built for this. And that's an understatement.

I'll take your sniveling as a complete win.

Just keep repeating yourself. The sniveling sounds so much better the third time around.

Here little bitch, repeat yourself right here __________________________________________

And Texas isn't seceding.

We'll let you know fuckboy. You worry about Shitstain, OR.... and I'll worry about Texas.

Texas isn't seceding. And Biden won.

So what exactly would we need to do? To get Texas as a State and Biden as a president, all I've got to do is Netflix and chill.

He doesn’t know. He’s just venting.

Some of these Trump supporters are very emotional right now. They’re acting very irrationally, more so than usual.

I’m trying to help them through this difficult time.

Forum List

Back