So you want a Civil War?

Gee, the left steals an election through proven fraud and wants the results to stand. What a shock. Apparently only to you.

Proven everywhere but in court. Even Trump's appointed judges are not buying the bullshit. Your mind is so warped that you're actually incapable of accepting reality.

Gee, the left steals an election through proven fraud and wants the results to stand. What a shock. Apparently only to you.

Proven everywhere but in court. Even Trump's appointed judges are not buying the bullshit. Your mind is so warped that you're actually incapable of accepting reality.
Poor uneducated crybaby. Ignore the affidavits, ignore the proven fact of those machines in multiple states giving Biden a 36% bump. The only warped minds are you idiotic lefties who cover your eyes and ears so you don’t have to see the truth. No matter. Reality will kick you square in the ass no matter what happens.

Poor uneducated crybaby. Ignore the affidavits, ignore the proven fact of those machines in multiple states giving Biden a 36% bump. The only warped minds are you idiotic lefties who cover your eyes and ears so you don’t have to see the truth. No matter. Reality will kick you square in the ass no matter what happens.

With all that evidence it's a wonder you can't prove it in court. Biden will be the president in January.

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

Are you calling for civil war?

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I'm glad this thread is resonating.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

It's a national security imperative to address it.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

You're tough I suppose, but you seem at bit faggish.

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

When mass voting fraud has been uncovered and a half witted child pedophile whos corruption is bragged about and who's plans go against all American interest and freedoms some need to be reminded there are things worse than war. All you have listed can be off set with using the old Boy Scout saying be prepared. Some will do what ever they need to do to make sure their children have the same freedoms they enjoyed. and a lot of them are no strangers to war. While others have no problem disarming and bowing down to a government with over 2,000 agencies some do especally when a corrupt, criminal is running it selling us out to ones posing us the biggest threat.

The original tweet:

When mass voting fraud has been uncovered and a half witted child pedophile whos corruption is bragged about and who's plans go against all American interest and freedoms some need to be reminded there are things worse than war. All you have listed can be off set with using the old Boy Scout saying be prepared. Some will do what ever they need to do to make sure their children have the same freedoms they enjoyed. and a lot of them are no strangers to war. While others have no problem disarming and bowing down to a government with over 2,000 agencies some do especally when a corrupt, criminal is running it selling us out to ones posing us the biggest threat.

None of what you said has happened. We won't be fighting a war because you nuts imagine something.

With all that evidence it's a wonder you can't prove it in court. Biden will be the president in January.

Perhaps.

Provided Xiden isn't already confined to a laughing academy.

Provided Xiden hasn't mysteriously suicided before then.

Providec Xarris doesn't get all in a rush.
You probably need to be more concerned about the coup being planned by Chairman Trumpeschinsvky to install his dictatorship.

The original tweet:

What 'mass voter fraud'?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Perhaps.

Provided Xiden isn't already confined to a laughing academy.

Provided Xiden hasn't mysteriously suicided before then.

Providec Xarris doesn't get all in a rush.
You probably need to be more concerned about the coup being planned by Chairman Trumpeschinsvky to install his dictatorship.

Concerned? They're delighted.

Conservatives really are authoritarians at heart. At best, they tolerate our democratic institutions.

And as all their babble about civil war and martial law demonstrates....this is clearly not their best.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well a nation that fought the British empire because they just wanted self rule and used violence to achieve that goal. When that same nation then fights internally over issues of slavery and certain areas also wanted self rule. Violence was the answer. Well now Trump just wants self rule with him and his family at the helm. He does not believe in shared rule because he is a true authoritarian who uses what all authoritarians use which is fear. Next you just have to identify who the bad guy is. This is why he admires Putin because Putin gets what he wants. Trump really wants to get what he wants. President for life and to pass the torch onto the family.

After all how ironic is it. That a family from German, which is a country that could not beat the US in war, would provide this family opportunity. That this family could then throw the US into chaos for one man with an ego problem.
Funny how ignorant fools, like you, ignore the mountain of evidence that the xiden crime family is bought by the chinese communist party. It ain't Trump you twat, it's the CCP and their obvious control of the democrat party that is causing this. Either you want the chinese to take this country over, or you are a complete moron.
What's the shock?
Liberals work by emotion, not information.

Here's a wag who desperately wants to accuse an imaginary entity of a fallacy ----- but has to employ his own fallacy in order to do it.

:rofl:

Oh and speaking of fallacies ---- Hi Dave. Here to run up the score?

Might as well quit right here Inderp. Daveward Fallacyhands inna house.
Was "fallacy" on your Word of the Day toilet paper?

You could say it's been the keyword for my entire tenure here, Pilgrim. But it's so cute that you're only just now noticing.
Pfffft. You're like a kid with a new toy.

DING what is ad hominem for 846 Alex.
Go play, kid.

The original tweet:

They haven't even thought about the safety of their own family members. These are some really stupid people.

Are you threatening people's family members?

Narc suits you well.

I haven't reported anyone. Don't blame you breaking the rules on me. You fucked up. Own it.

The original tweet:

They haven't even thought about the safety of their own family members. These are some really stupid people.

Are you threatening people's family members?

Dude, get real.

Dude, grow up.

Wake the fuck up.
TRANSLATION: Stay asleep, but share my dream.
Sadly doofuses never get it. They must support the oligarchs at all costs.
I've never heard an original thought out of an anarchist. Most of them act like tired toddlers who don't want to take a nap.
Funny. Just about everything from an anarchist is original and entirely different from the status quo. It’s certainly non-establishmentarian unlike you.

Forum List

Back