So you want a Civil War?

Trump is responsible for over 300,000 deaths. At least your picture is not from a real person.
We can show you body bags of people who are directly linked to Trump. And the body bags have real people in them.

What 300,000 deaths is Trump responsible for? That would be as stupid as me saying DumBama is responsible for the over 200,000 deaths from the flu that took place under his two terms.
Obammy would also be responsible for all the deaths that happened because of his "Workplace violence" rhetoric while the rest of the country knew it was Muslims killing innocent people...
No Obama is not responsible.
He’s responsible for getting the racist Joe Biden elected. You must really hate him. No?

We have most of these things now. If you want government to put this force field around every human being, they don't even have that in Democrat utopias like North Korea and Cuba. However in places like that, the government provides jobs, takes care of the young and elderly, free healthcare, makes sure nobody has anyway to protect themselves in their cradle-to-grave government you desire here. You should move there and try it out first.

For those playing along at home, "Rugged individualist" Ray is getting disability payments because he doesn't want to learn another trade.

A civil war is not necessary. What we should do is have two countries instead of one. Divided this land north to south. Democrats will get the west part of our current country where their precious Mexican border is, and the conservatives will get the east. They won't have to put up with us, and best of all, we won't have to put up with them. Since I'm on the east side, once the Democrats move out, my property value will double overnight.
We Can use the Mississippi as the border line....
Whatever y'all do, Texas is out a d independent. So, we don't care.

Robert Barnes a lawyer that at times host a show on Infowars. Had said that martial law will not be declare because it is against the law for the military to get involve with election disputes. And he said that Pres. Trump can't prove voter machine tampering. It is hard to prove in the court of law. But examining the signatures on the ballots he can prove in court. And he said that is why the Deep state had him focusing more on the voter machines cases instead of the ballot's signature case. So it was a psyop to diverting everyone's attentions from off the ballot's signature cases and onto the voter machine which I believe that it was rehearsed. That is why they have had the machines glitches done right on live T.V. And that is why Millie Weaver's friends had put out the story of voter machine tampering to lure Pres. Trump's supporters from off of the validity of the signatures on the ballots, to something that can't be proven at all in the court of law.
But none of the supreme court justices never hinted around to Pres. Trump about that. I know that judges aren't allowed to give legal advice while the court is in session.
And so the conservatives are not looking forward for a civil war because Pres. Trump will be doing another term in office. The only ones will be trying to start one are the Far Lefties. and their commander in chief Soros

View attachment 431685

and Alex Jones will be appointed to the ministry of truth....~S~

That's great that you've found a position that Biden can filled. And can he work remotely from Gitmo?

Nobody wants a Civil War but the greedy Communists in this country are forcing us into one.

Go fuck yourself you no balls coward. By the way you uneducated piece of shit, it’s YOUR side burning buildings and murdering people. And yes, I would slap a bitch like you into next week without a second thought. Now go run away like all you leftards do when anybody actually defends themselves.

Another old, fat internet tough guy wants to make me his bitch. You people need help.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

1608559405580.png

Go fuck yourself you no balls coward. By the way you uneducated piece of shit, it’s YOUR side burning buildings and murdering people. And yes, I would slap a bitch like you into next week without a second thought. Now go run away like all you leftards do when anybody actually defends themselves.

Another old, fat internet tough guy wants to make me his bitch. You people need help.
I live in Kansas, a place full of these assholes. In my younger days I sent quite a few of them to the doctor for talking that racist shit. These punks can't fight, that's why they always want to be armed.

And lantern, It has been right wing extremists committing most of the burning and killing. You know, like the proud boys did in DC.

I live in Kansas, a place full of these assholes. In my younger days I sent quite a few of them to the doctor for talking that racist shit. These punks can't fight, that's why they always want to be armed.

And lantern, It has been right wing extremists committing most of the burning and killing. You know, like the proud boys did in DC.
Fortunately the FBI is keeping an eye on these terrorist shitstains.
FBI Director to Congress: Most domestic terror cases are driven by ‘white supremacist violence’ (Trump?) – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services

A civil war is not necessary. What we should do is have two countries instead of one. Divided this land north to south. Democrats will get the west part of our current country where their precious Mexican border is, and the conservatives will get the east. They won't have to put up with us, and best of all, we won't have to put up with them. Since I'm on the east side, once the Democrats move out, my property value will double overnight.
Nope. You will live under the laws passed by Congress or you will get the fuck out.
"America -- love it or leave it!"

The left used to condemn such jingoist rhetoric. Now they repeat it like they invented it.
We still do, but when other ones rant about secession and civil war, post about how they could whip us all They are free to move, there will be no civil war in my Country.

Can they honestly see Trump leading a War? When he has trouble going up and down stairs with out holding on?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And yet they pay lower tax rates than lower income classes.

...and there it is again. The cons common retort of jealousy. How can they be so dumb?

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck.........

I have no concern about what other people make. If they do better than I do, they are lauded by me whereas you express contempt. If I'm upset because you have a beautiful wife, the only reason it bothers me is because she is more beautiful than my wife. Pure jealousy.

Lower income people pay no income tax at all. In fact slightly less than half of our people don't pay any income tax. Payroll taxes, property taxes, gasoline taxes, cigarette and alcohol taxes, yes, we pay those, but those taxes go for things we use everyday or save up for our later years in life. If you live the average lifespan in this country, you will get back every dollar you and your employer paid into Social Security and Medicare and much more. However income taxes are what operates our federal government, bureaucracies, welfare programs, military, and distribution to states who need it. Half of us don't pay anything into the actual federal government outside of SS and Medicare which again, we get back anyway.

Wrong.

However income taxes are what operates our federal government, bureaucracies, welfare programs, military, and distribution to states who need it.

What goes to operate these things are increases in the national debt ceiling level.

What the income tax goes to pay? That is INTEREST on that national debt ceiling level.

Your rhetoric comes straight out of Hannity and Limbaugh, it seriously does. Change the channel over to NPR every now and then.
Yep. Raymond essentially mouths exactly what Rush spouts. It’s sad so many are so easily duped into supporting the wealthy oligarchs , over their self interest.

I once thought as he did, in my youth. We can only hope Raymond and those like him wakeup and reach the high level of intelligence we have, but I fear it’s too late for Raymond.
the-nationalist-not-only-does-not-disapprove-of-atrocities-committed-15874890.png

Again, truth.
And somewhat ironical that you'd bring it up since you melted down about this...... huh Mistah B?
I 'melted down," as you so lamely trolled. . . b/c you wanted me to acknowledge stupidity. Do you? No, you participate in it. And everyone knows it.

Only you could equate hyperbole like this;

kathy-griffin-trump-bloody-trump-head-tw.jpg

. . . as "atrocities."

:rolleyes:
Trump is responsible for over 300,000 deaths. At least your picture is not from a real person.
We can show you body bags of people who are directly linked to Trump. And the body bags have real people in them.

"Trump is responsible for over 300,000 deaths."

That's just an ignorant statement.
Then explain how.

300,000 Americans are dead, because the vast majority of Americans are not willing to curb their behavior and their routines sufficiently enough to control the spread of the virus. PERIOD!

Can they honestly see Trump leading a War? When he has trouble going up and down stairs with out holding on?
It was the middle of March when Trump declared himself a war president in the war on corona virus. He and his army were the first to surrender. They`re afraid of masks.

Here's the deal. We are tired of the Constitution, that governs this land,
That's all you need to write. It's the constitutional rights of people you disagree with that you really see as a threat. Their votes, their speech, their very existence is a threat to your white bread single party view of what the country ought to be. Bring it on you stupid inbred fuck or shut the hell up. I fear none of you and your impotent rage.
That is weapon grade stupid. Don't reply unless you have actually read and understood the post you quoted.
The right has embraced the stupid, the racist, the fearful and the violent as their preferred voters. Until you people jettison the crazies and start talking sense I'm treating you all like dumbass, cousin fucking hillbillies.
The crazies are on the left. Pot calling the kettle black^^^^

300,000 Americans are dead, because the vast majority of Americans are not willing to curb their behavior and their routines sufficiently enough to control the spread of the virus. PERIOD!

Not to mention a good number of these deaths were never caused from Covid in the first place. Other countries, you have to die from Covid for it to be listed as a Covid death. In this country, whether you die from Covid or with Covid, they list it as a Covid death.

Forum List

Back