So you want a Civil War?

The Corporation for Public broadcasting is private. The $445 million doesn't just go to NPR and PBS. It goes to other media outlets. Again your argument becomes the ultimate fail. Let's just say, for funs and giggles, NPR and PBS got $200 million. Up against $2 trillion? Dude, are you high?

Point is that not taking money from people or entities is different than GIVING money to entities. A tax cut for the corporations and wealthy worked. We had incredible results that created the best economy in nearly 50 years before the virus. Even with the virus, our stock market still made record gains and unemployment is still on the decline.

At the time it was ravaging Europe, especially Italy.

Remember?

That's how New York got infected.

Italy is different than the US. In Italy, people have solidarity with their workers. Few buy merchandise not made in their country. So Italian companies flew in cheap Chinese workers to make their products and still be able to put the MADE IN ITALY label on it. Many of these workers came from Wuhan, and traveled back and forth. That's why they had the most damage, and we knew about it.

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

Are you calling for civil war?

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I'm glad this thread is resonating.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

It's a national security imperative to address it.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

No running water, no electricity, no access to food. That’s where we are headed under the globalists. They are trying to destroy Western Civilization. So, do you want to preserve Western Civilization or see it’s downfall?

Any call for “civil war” would be to preserve it. It’s people like you, who vote for CCP ass kissers, that want to see America fall.

You can look it up yourself. Talk to Bob Woodward. He knows all about it.

Talk to Dr. Fauci. He responded to Woodhead's book stating that anything he and the President discussed about the virus was properly and timely relayed to the public. Need the video, just ask. I have it in my bookmarks.

Remember?

Italy is different than the US. In Italy, people have solidarity with their workers. Few buy merchandise not made in their country. So Italian companies flew in cheap Chinese workers to make their products and still be able to put the MADE IN ITALY label on it. Many of these workers came from Wuhan, and traveled back and forth. That's why they had the most damage, and we knew about it.

Not at all the point, is it. Or as you just put it, Dodge noted.

When you put a travel ban on China, and you have all this Europe travel coming to the northeast from Italy (and Germany, France, UK, etc) --- the China move doesn't do diddly for ya.

When you put a travel ban on China, and you have all this Europe travel coming to the northeast from Italy (and Germany, France, UK, etc) --- the China move doesn't do diddly for ya.

January 31: Trump blocks travel from China

Trump issues an executive order blocking entry to the US from anyone who has been in China in the last 14 days. It does not apply to US residents and family members or spouses of US residents or citizens.

The order becomes effective on February 2.

Azar also declares the coronavirus a public health emergency.

March 11: Trump bans travel from Europe, promises free treatment

The president announces a ban on travel from Europe, which is seeing a marked increase in cases – specifically in Italy and Spain – to the US during a national address from the Oval Office. The ban does not apply to US citizens. The ban only includes the 26 Schengen countries. The UK and Ireland are not included, and US citizens are exempt.

Note: Less than a week later officials announced that the ban would be expanded to the UK and Ireland.

And yet they pay lower tax rates than lower income classes.

...and there it is again. The cons common retort of jealousy. How can they be so dumb?

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck.........

I have no concern about what other people make. If they do better than I do, they are lauded by me whereas you express contempt. If I'm upset because you have a beautiful wife, the only reason it bothers me is because she is more beautiful than my wife. Pure jealousy.

Lower income people pay no income tax at all. In fact slightly less than half of our people don't pay any income tax. Payroll taxes, property taxes, gasoline taxes, cigarette and alcohol taxes, yes, we pay those, but those taxes go for things we use everyday or save up for our later years in life. If you live the average lifespan in this country, you will get back every dollar you and your employer paid into Social Security and Medicare and much more. However income taxes are what operates our federal government, bureaucracies, welfare programs, military, and distribution to states who need it. Half of us don't pay anything into the actual federal government outside of SS and Medicare which again, we get back anyway.

Wrong.

However income taxes are what operates our federal government, bureaucracies, welfare programs, military, and distribution to states who need it.

What goes to operate these things are increases in the national debt ceiling level.

What the income tax goes to pay? That is INTEREST on that national debt ceiling level.

Your rhetoric comes straight out of Hannity and Limbaugh, it seriously does. Change the channel over to NPR every now and then.
Yep. Raymond essentially mouths exactly what Rush spouts. It’s sad so many are so easily duped into supporting the wealthy oligarchs , over their self interest.

I once thought as he did, in my youth. We can only hope Raymond and those like him wakeup and reach the high level of intelligence we have, but I fear it’s too late for Raymond.
the-nationalist-not-only-does-not-disapprove-of-atrocities-committed-15874890.png

Again, truth.
And somewhat ironical that you'd bring it up since you melted down about this...... huh Mistah B?
I 'melted down," as you so lamely trolled. . . b/c you wanted me to acknowledge stupidity. Do you? No, you participate in it. And everyone knows it.

Only you could equate hyperbole like this;

kathy-griffin-trump-bloody-trump-head-tw.jpg

. . . as "atrocities."

:rolleyes:
Trump is responsible for over 300,000 deaths. At least your picture is not from a real person.
We can show you body bags of people who are directly linked to Trump. And the body bags have real people in them.
It appears as though every leader in Europe and Asia needs to be replaced.
Yeah, apparently according to BWK, all of them, including the state leaders, hell, even Cuomo, Whitmer, and Nuesome are all just mass murders. :auiqs.jpg:
What an idiotic argument.
I'm glad you can see how idiotic it is.

iu

I have yet to see any proof that masks and distancing prevent this disease.

Distance actually does help slow the spread. The masks are nearly useless.

However, the most important thing you can do is wash your hands frequently, and don't touch your face.

And obviously, stay away from sick people.

January 31: Trump blocks travel from China

Trump issues an executive order blocking entry to the US from anyone who has been in China in the last 14 days. It does not apply to US residents and family members or spouses of US residents or citizens.

The order becomes effective on February 2.

Azar also declares the coronavirus a public health emergency.

March 11: Trump bans travel from Europe, promises free treatment

The president announces a ban on travel from Europe, which is seeing a marked increase in cases – specifically in Italy and Spain – to the US during a national address from the Oval Office. The ban does not apply to US citizens. The ban only includes the 26 Schengen countries. The UK and Ireland are not included, and US citizens are exempt.

Note: Less than a week later officials announced that the ban would be expanded to the UK and Ireland.

That's what I just said.

Assholes like you would know about irrational hate wouldn’t you? You’ve flung your bullshit at Trump supporters for 4 years. Now you can STFU and take what’s coming to you.

You fucking lunatics are the ones implying that you want to start killing people. Go fuck yourself. Grow some fucking balls and say it for real you piece of shit.
Go fuck yourself you no balls coward. By the way you uneducated piece of shit, it’s YOUR side burning buildings and murdering people. And yes, I would slap a bitch like you into next week without a second thought. Now go run away like all you leftards do when anybody actually defends themselves.

Here's a klown accusing another "side" of violence ----------- by threatening violence.

Can't make this joint up.
Go step in front of a bus you uneducated retarded monkey. Learn to read and learn some truth asshole. YOU assholes started the violence. Period. Proven and undeniable. See asshole, I WILL defend myself. There’s a difference between that and starting violence asshole. See, a coward like you spouts your bullshit and runs away. You threaten me or my family, you’ll be in a box. Period. I hope it’s YOU who tries it.

"YOU"RE the violent one asshole so agree with me or I'll bash your head".

Can't make it up.
Where did I say that asshole? Put up the link and the exact quote you claim or forever be known as the liar you are. I throw Sandmann in your face again retard. Bitch slapping you is just too easy. Again, learn how to read you retarded monkey spawn.

:dig:
Your total surrender is recorded. No link, no quote, and no brain. As usual for the retarded inbred monkey boy. Sorry assshole, you’re burying yourself because you can’t read or think critically. You like your stupid emojis so much here’s one asshole.
:fu:
Gee, where have you been...so refreshing

Trump is a flat out idiot and racist. He tried to stop flights from China, and forgot about Europe. What a fucking idiot. And fuck you.

Maybe because that's where the virus originated from???? :rolleyes:

Remember?

Go fuck yourself

Robert Barnes a lawyer that at times host a show on Infowars. Had said that martial law will not be declare because it is against the law for the military to get involve with election disputes. And he said that Pres. Trump can't prove voter machine tampering. It is hard to prove in the court of law. But examining the signatures on the ballots he can prove in court. And he said that is why the Deep state had him focusing more on the voter machines cases instead of the ballot's signature case. So it was a psyop to diverting everyone's attentions from off the ballot's signature cases and onto the voter machine which I believe that it was rehearsed. That is why they have had the machines glitches done right on live T.V. And that is why Millie Weaver's friends had put out the story of voter machine tampering to lure Pres. Trump's supporters from off of the validity of the signatures on the ballots, to something that can't be proven at all in the court of law.
But none of the supreme court justices never hinted around to Pres. Trump about that. I know that judges aren't allowed to give legal advice while the court is in session.
And so the conservatives are not looking forward for a civil war because Pres. Trump will be doing another term in office. The only ones will be trying to start one are the Far Lefties. and their commander in chief Soros

View attachment 431685

and Alex Jones will be appointed to the ministry of truth....~S~

No one in their right mind wants a civil war.

However, when the political class refuses to live by the rules they enact, and the political class is exempt from the laws that govern this land, and the political class set up a system where the vote is corrupt, well. Then there is no other option.

When people start imagining things that are not happening or who vote for and supported the political class that refuses to live by the rules they enact, and deemed itself exempt from the laws that govern this land, and who have stolen elections by voter suppression, then call for civil war because nobody wants that shit to continue, those people are delusional. And that's what has happened to the republican party.

So, what do you call a person who blames the actions of people 200 years ago, for their incompetence today? Delusional?
Was that 200 years ago when we watched the father and son hillbilly team in Georgia hunting black men? They bagged one.

Individual crimes are horrible. Care to explain how the actions of two assholes is systemic racism? And, if you truly cared about black lives you would demand real actions be taken to curb black on black crime which kills orders of magnitude more black children than whitey ever could.

In other words, stop talking out of your wide ass.
Systemic racism is when people feel free to murder blacks because they know the police will give them a pass. Do you think what happened in Georgia was an isolated incident? George Zimmerman also had a successful negro hunt and walked away. This stuff isn`t limited to the former traitor states. This one happened near my town 25 years ago. A cousin of a Pittsburgh Steeler had borrowed his cousin`s Jaguar and was pulled over and killed for it. No one went to jail. Driving a Jaguar while being black cost him his life. Remember Jonny Gammage, who never got justice (Commentary) - syracuse.com
The claim that anybody of any given race that is killed is killed because of their race is itself racism. Some folks whine about "racism" in an attempt to get a free pass for whatever crime they wish to commit and then are amazed when they are actually held accountable for their actions. No sympathy from me.
No, actually that's a reality that happens. Racism is a belief that you are superior based on race, you don't get to make up definitions for it because you don't like hearing what whites have done.
I agree with your definition of racism. You don't get to assume I'm racist based on whatever race I happen to be. Doing so is racist because doing so implies that your race is superior to mine because my race is racist and yours isn't (which is total bullspit). I am no more responsible for what someone else has done-whether we are of the same race or not-than you are no matter how much you insist otherwise.
Wrong. When whites have a 400 year pattern of racist behavior and a white person repeats the same beliefs held by racists, one can conclude that perhaps you are just like them. Now when you can provide evidence of 400 years of black racist behavior and not black peoples angry response to racism put on us, you can make the claims you do. Last when talking about the effect of a system based on white group preference your excuse of what you aren't responsible for as an individual is without merit. I am have never committed a crime but I have to listen to white bullshit about black on black crime all the time. The I am an individual claim is NEVER used then, nor did you consider using it in that instance. Such things give people away.
Again, BULLSPIT. Where exactly was it I ever accused you of a crime? Black on black or otherwise? Racism is a personal attitude or belief, not a racial trait. You are altogether wrong to assume you know what an unknown person's attitudes or beliefs are when you've never even met them. People make decisions based on what they know about people. White people tend to know and trust more white people than those of other races so it is altogether natural that their decisions tend to favor other white people. And the same is true other races if most of the people of their race are grouped together. That's not racist; that's just human. Whoever told you you had to listen to anything you didn't choose to? Not me. And I'm not going to listen to that "400 years of racism" bullshit. Whatever happened is not my fault nor my problem nor is it yours.

“ I posit that the Discourse of Individualism functions to: deny the significance of race and the advantages of being white; hide the accumulation of wealth over generations; deny social and historical context; prevent a macro analysis of the institutional and structural dimensions of social life; deny collective socialization and the power of dominant culture (media, education, religion, etc.) to shape our perspectives and ideology; function as neo-colorblindness and reproduce the myth of meritocracy; and make collective action difficult. Further, being viewed as an individual is a privilege only available to the dominant group. I explicate each of these discursive effects and argue that while we may be considered individuals in general, white insistence on Individualism in discussions of racism in particular functions to obscure and maintain racism.”

Robin DeAngelo

Individualism when used in discussing race, discounts the effects of history. History cannot be ignored in any discussion of race. It denies the social structure created by racism. It refuses to accept that a dominant white culture was created due to the racist laws and policies denying people of color AS A GROUP. It removes the individual responsibility whites have to end racism in their community because “they are an individual and did not do it so find those who did,” is the attitude you get from whites who use individualism as a denial. Even more specifically, those who argue about individualism would have a case if racism was practiced in a way that harmed a few individuals while being done by just a few people. Racism is a macro level problem. Individualism is a micro level philosophy.

400 years includes what is happening in your lifetime up to now. You have benefitted from a system of white preference, that is a fact. You are responsible as am I, to make it so the system is fair for everyone. It is not equally fair for people of color or women. This must change and "I'm not responsible" is easy to say when you're not the one facing to bullshit.

Trump is responsible for over 300,000 deaths. At least your picture is not from a real person.
We can show you body bags of people who are directly linked to Trump. And the body bags have real people in them.

What 300,000 deaths is Trump responsible for? That would be as stupid as me saying DumBama is responsible for the over 200,000 deaths from the flu that took place under his two terms.
Obammy would also be responsible for all the deaths that happened because of his "Workplace violence" rhetoric while the rest of the country knew it was Muslims killing innocent people...
No Obama is not responsible.

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

Who do you think is going to suffer?

Modern civil war isn't going to be fought at my house....it's going to be fought in the Clinton Archipelago.

What do I care about that.

Just means I need to cut more firewood and stock up on chicken feed.

The original tweet:

Pfffft

Your terms are acceptable

I keep telling yas When they have nothing left to lose they build killdozers ...itsa gonna be messy

You just handed the country to technocrats and call it democracy ...that and the lefts useful idiots still think its about Donald Trump ...fucking morons

They're going to push hard for the build back better great reset
Summer of 21 seems to be the real kick off date....according to a leaked French government memo

I hoping for peaceful secession in the former united states but I dont think thats gonna happen

Half the people who call themselves Republicans will give up thier weapons and bend over

Some of us ....if its in the cards ...wil be coming for some of you progs

Bet on it

hgvvvhhjbj.png

smsmmss.jpg

Forum List

Back