So you want a Civil War?

Damn your stupid. No one said Trump was responsible for micro-organisms. That's your made up lie.

It's not a lie. You said Trump is responsible for the 300,000 deaths of Americans. So if not the virus, what 300,000 deaths are you talking about?
OMG Dude, you are retarded. You are not cognitively capable of any kind of intelligent debate because you interpret nothing accurately. You need help with cognitive interpretation. Get help.

And yet they pay lower tax rates than lower income classes.

...and there it is again. The cons common retort of jealousy. How can they be so dumb?

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck.........

I have no concern about what other people make. If they do better than I do, they are lauded by me whereas you express contempt. If I'm upset because you have a beautiful wife, the only reason it bothers me is because she is more beautiful than my wife. Pure jealousy.

Lower income people pay no income tax at all. In fact slightly less than half of our people don't pay any income tax. Payroll taxes, property taxes, gasoline taxes, cigarette and alcohol taxes, yes, we pay those, but those taxes go for things we use everyday or save up for our later years in life. If you live the average lifespan in this country, you will get back every dollar you and your employer paid into Social Security and Medicare and much more. However income taxes are what operates our federal government, bureaucracies, welfare programs, military, and distribution to states who need it. Half of us don't pay anything into the actual federal government outside of SS and Medicare which again, we get back anyway.

Wrong.

However income taxes are what operates our federal government, bureaucracies, welfare programs, military, and distribution to states who need it.

What goes to operate these things are increases in the national debt ceiling level.

What the income tax goes to pay? That is INTEREST on that national debt ceiling level.

Your rhetoric comes straight out of Hannity and Limbaugh, it seriously does. Change the channel over to NPR every now and then.
Yep. Raymond essentially mouths exactly what Rush spouts. It’s sad so many are so easily duped into supporting the wealthy oligarchs , over their self interest.

I once thought as he did, in my youth. We can only hope Raymond and those like him wakeup and reach the high level of intelligence we have, but I fear it’s too late for Raymond.
the-nationalist-not-only-does-not-disapprove-of-atrocities-committed-15874890.png

Again, truth.
And somewhat ironical that you'd bring it up since you melted down about this...... huh Mistah B?
I 'melted down," as you so lamely trolled. . . b/c you wanted me to acknowledge stupidity. Do you? No, you participate in it. And everyone knows it.

Only you could equate hyperbole like this;

kathy-griffin-trump-bloody-trump-head-tw.jpg

. . . as "atrocities."

:rolleyes:
Trump is responsible for over 300,000 deaths. At least your picture is not from a real person.
We can show you body bags of people who are directly linked to Trump. And the body bags have real people in them.
iu

...and there it is again. The cons common retort of jealousy. How can they be so dumb?

I have no concern about what other people make. If they do better than I do, they are lauded by me whereas you express contempt. If I'm upset because you have a beautiful wife, the only reason it bothers me is because she is more beautiful than my wife. Pure jealousy.

Lower income people pay no income tax at all. In fact slightly less than half of our people don't pay any income tax. Payroll taxes, property taxes, gasoline taxes, cigarette and alcohol taxes, yes, we pay those, but those taxes go for things we use everyday or save up for our later years in life. If you live the average lifespan in this country, you will get back every dollar you and your employer paid into Social Security and Medicare and much more. However income taxes are what operates our federal government, bureaucracies, welfare programs, military, and distribution to states who need it. Half of us don't pay anything into the actual federal government outside of SS and Medicare which again, we get back anyway.

Wrong.

However income taxes are what operates our federal government, bureaucracies, welfare programs, military, and distribution to states who need it.

What goes to operate these things are increases in the national debt ceiling level.

What the income tax goes to pay? That is INTEREST on that national debt ceiling level.

Your rhetoric comes straight out of Hannity and Limbaugh, it seriously does. Change the channel over to NPR every now and then.
Yep. Raymond essentially mouths exactly what Rush spouts. It’s sad so many are so easily duped into supporting the wealthy oligarchs , over their self interest.

I once thought as he did, in my youth. We can only hope Raymond and those like him wakeup and reach the high level of intelligence we have, but I fear it’s too late for Raymond.
the-nationalist-not-only-does-not-disapprove-of-atrocities-committed-15874890.png

Again, truth.
And somewhat ironical that you'd bring it up since you melted down about this...... huh Mistah B?
I 'melted down," as you so lamely trolled. . . b/c you wanted me to acknowledge stupidity. Do you? No, you participate in it. And everyone knows it.

. . . as "atrocities."

Trump is responsible for over 300,000 deaths. At least your picture is not from a real person.
We can show you body bags of people who are directly linked to Trump. And the body bags have real people in them.
It appears as though every leader in Europe and Asia needs to be replaced.

Wrong.

Again, truth.

. . . as "atrocities."

Easy to say but I see no proof or even rumor. Why is that?
Trumps own admission.
Really? Quote it. I think you lie.

Wrong.

Again, truth.

. . . as "atrocities."

Yeah, apparently according to BWK, all of them, including the state leaders, hell, even Cuomo, Whitmer, and Nuesome are all just mass murders. :auiqs.jpg:

OMG you are so unbelievably ignorant.

Don't use words you don't know the definition of. It makes YOU look ignorant.
Let's try this again for the visually impaired. Tell us, what are the exact figures the government is paying for NPR and PBS? You don't know do you? You lost this argument bigly.
View attachment 431712

In 2018, the federal funding to the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (which includes PBS) was 445 million dollars. It's hardly chicken scratch.
The Corporation for Public broadcasting is private. The $445 million doesn't just go to NPR and PBS. It goes to other media outlets. Again your argument becomes the ultimate fail. Let's just say, for funs and giggles, NPR and PBS got $200 million. Up against $2 trillion? Dude, are you high?

Wrong.

Again, truth.

. . . as "atrocities."

"Trump is responsible for over 300,000 deaths."

That's just an ignorant statement.

Wrong.

Again, truth.

. . . as "atrocities."

How so? Did they lie to the people about it? No! Did they tell the people it was a hoax? No! Your argument, once again sucks. Try again.

Wrong.

Again, truth.

. . . as "atrocities."

"Trump is responsible for over 300,000 deaths."

That's just an ignorant statement.
Then explain how.

Wrong.

Again, truth.

. . . as "atrocities."

Yeah, apparently according to BWK, all of them, including the state leaders, hell, even Cuomo, Whitmer, and Nuesome are all just mass murders. :auiqs.jpg:
What an idiotic argument.

Wrong.

Again, truth.

. . . as "atrocities."

How so? Did they lie to the people about it? No! Did they tell the people it was a hoax? No! Your argument, once again sucks. Try again.
They all knew about it and masked up and distanced and...it didn't work, did it?
By the way, not one of the 17 MDs in Congress said one word about it and when Trump wanted to stop flights from China you called him a racist, so eat shit.
And guess what? Europe and Asia are still following the rules and spiking.

That's already been explained hundreds of times on this very forum with no intelligent counter arguments. You are struggling to stay relevant, and it's not working.

Then why don't you remind us of what's been discussed. You are making claim that President Trump is responsible for a microorganism that's killing Americans, most of whom weren't taking precautions, or were near death anyway. How is it DumBama is not responsible for a similar microorganism--one in which we have shots to prevent getting it?
You can look it up yourself. Talk to Bob Woodward. He knows all about it.
You are the one who made the claim here. Up to you to back it up.

Wrong.

Again, truth.

. . . as "atrocities."

You say that about anybody who disagrees with you.
It's a weak statement.

Wrong.

Again, truth.

. . . as "atrocities."

Trumps own admission.
Trump Admits Playing Down Coronavirus's Severity, According To New Woodward Book

"This is deadly stuff," the president told Woodward in a Feb. 7 conversation, according to the book, which is called Rage. "You just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flu."

That's already been explained hundreds of times on this very forum with no intelligent counter arguments. You are struggling to stay relevant, and it's not working.

Then why don't you remind us of what's been discussed. You are making claim that President Trump is responsible for a microorganism that's killing Americans, most of whom weren't taking precautions, or were near death anyway. How is it DumBama is not responsible for a similar microorganism--one in which we have shots to prevent getting it?
You can look it up yourself. Talk to Bob Woodward. He knows all about it.
You are the one who made the claim here. Up to you to back it up.
I already did; "This is deadly stuff," the president told Woodward in a Feb. 7 conversation, according to the book, which is called Rage. "You just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flu."

Wrong.

Again, truth.

. . . as "atrocities."

Trumps own admission.
Trump Admits Playing Down Coronavirus's Severity, According To New Woodward Book

"This is deadly stuff," the president told Woodward in a Feb. 7 conversation, according to the book, which is called Rage. "You just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flu."
Ooo! Woodward!
The unfortunate fact is that knowing about it wouldn't have helped.

Wrong.

Again, truth.

. . . as "atrocities."

You say that about anybody who disagrees with you.
It's a weak statement.
Anything that has no legs is just desperation and stupidity for trying something that is never going to work. It is what it is.

Wrong.

Again, truth.

. . . as "atrocities."

Trumps own admission.

Ooo! Woodward!
The unfortunate fact is that knowing about it wouldn't have helped.
Really? How so?

Forum List

Back