🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So You Want More Of This?

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
Obama was adamant that he was going to end TWO wars. It now appears that he will leave office with the US involved in THREE wars. We have invaded Syria now.

The rolls of Americans on EBT, disability, SSI, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, free school lunches, free child day care, free child medical care, and other forms of welfare programs have significantly increased under Obama's watch. The Middle Class has shrunk and their earnings have seen a drop under Obama and the Democrat Party's policies. The national debt is now set to reach upwards to $26 Trillion dollars over the next ten years with the interest alone set to top $1.1 Trillion per annum.

The number of part-time jobs has skyrocketed. The average work week for a large number of American workers is now 30 hours or less. Income is down for the average family. The number of new startup business is down while the number of business failures is on the rise. More and more companies are moving offshore.

The moral of our military is at an all-time low. Veterans have faced death awaiting access to a doctor or other health procedure within our own VA hospitals. Many military units have been cut totally out.

There have been more murders within our cities, more civil unrest, and more murders of police officers than at anytime in our country's history. Respect for the rule of law is almost nil. Even the United States Supreme Court has turned into a partisan entity. The IRS has violated the trust of the people and the office of the Attorney General is a total joke.

If this is the kind of government you really want for yourself and your children, then vote DEMOCRAT.

Why are you willing to blame all of this on Obama but you were never able to blame any of it on past GOP presidents?

I live in the present and look to the future. Obama IS the President and will be for another year. History cannot be changed. The future can. Read your own MEMO at the bottom of your posts.

"So You Want More Of This?"

Of course not.

No one wants more of the contrivances, fallacies, and lies from the right found in the OP.

And no one wants more failed, illegal wars as started by the last republican administration.

No one wants more of the lies and dishonesty that was the hallmark of the last republican administration.

No one wants another republican administration hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and the voting rights of minorities.

A republican president, and republicans in general, simply can't be trusted to not start more illegal wars and work to undermine the civil rights and protected liberties of Americans.

Republicans' propensity for war alone is good reason to keep a republican out of the WH come 2017.

"So You Want More Of This?"

Of course not.

No one wants more of the contrivances, fallacies, and lies from the right found in the OP.

And no one wants more failed, illegal wars as started by the last republican administration.

No one wants more of the lies and dishonesty that was the hallmark of the last republican administration.

No one wants another republican administration hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and the voting rights of minorities.

A republican president, and republicans in general, simply can't be trusted to not start more illegal wars and work to undermine the civil rights and protected liberties of Americans.

Republicans' propensity for war alone is good reason to keep a republican out of the WH come 2017.

Well, in case you are unaware, Obama has now gotten us into our THIRD war. He has invaded Syria. He now has us involved in THREE wars. Is Obama a Republican?

Why are you willing to blame all of this on Obama but you were never able to blame any of it on past GOP presidents?

I live in the present and look to the future. Obama IS the President and will be for another year. History cannot be changed. The future can. Read your own MEMO at the bottom of your posts.

Prove that all of the faults you attribute to Obama are within a president's power to change.

Start with jobs.

Prove that all of the faults you attribute to Obama are within a president's power to change.

Start with jobs.
So you think a President can't do shit, even with illegal executive orders???

That's interesting...

But you have to remember what kind of incompetent idiot the Democrats put in office!??

Start with jobs.

Why bother? You're too stupid to understand anything anyway.

Our population is older, so more people are on social security and medicare. Thanks, Obama. :evil:

There was a depression in the 1930s and a war in the 1940s. Thanks, Obama. :evil:

Obama was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. He didn't create ISIS. They started forming in Camp Bucca in Iraq in 2005. You live in the present but fail to acknowledge what got us here in the first place

Start with jobs.

Answer the question

Obama was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. He didn't create ISIS. They started forming in Camp Bucca in Iraq in 2005. You live in the present but fail to acknowledge what got us here in the first place

Because what got us here doesn't matter in the least. The past is prologue. Get beyond 2005 and move to October 2015. Besides, these wars of Obama's were only a sentence or two in my whole OP.

Start with jobs.

Answer the question

I'm not going through every thing just to please you fools. Obamacare was a huge killer of jobs and caused the huge increase in shorter work weeks and part-time employment. You know this. If you don't then you haven't been keeping up.

Why is he in Syria? Syria hasn't asked him to invade. Syria has a leader. Assad has asked Putin for aid - not Obama.

Start with jobs.
No start with the war in Syria and the answer is yes.
Jobs, the best thing government can do about jobs is get out of the fucking way.

Forum List

Back