Social Engineering

Because perhaps the Saudis / Opecc were causing harm to our push into production / Independence by over producing and pushing barrel price so low that our production was losing money per barrel

Are you implying that because others did something bad/immoral/unethical, etc. that should excuse the people of the United States who engaged in the legal oppression, discrimination and violation of the human rights of an entire race of people?
No, I'm implying that slavery was an accepted way of life for ALL races and that the US was not any different, unless of course, you want to include who ended slavery.

Why single out the US? When it was all races and countries who practiced slavery and some still do.

Fuck that old tired excuse. I said this was a system built on white supremacy that has socially engineered outcomes for whites.
Fuck that old tired excuse. No one is oppressing you or holding you back.

If you want to complain and fight slavery today, you're going to have to go here.

Countries That Still Have Slavery 2022 - worldpopulationreview.com

Top 10 Countries with the Highest Prevalence of Modern Slavery (by total number of slaves) - Global Slavery Index 2018:​

1. India - 7,989,000
  2. China - 3,864,000
  3. North Korea - 2,640,000
  4. Nigeria - 1,386,000
  5. Iran - 1,289,000
  6. Indonesia - 1,220,000
  7. Congo (Democratic Republic of) - 1,045,000
  8. Russia - 794,000
  9. Philippines - 784,000
  10. Afghanistan - 749,000

Oh really? You mean getting the right to vote in 1920? Yeah, were golden now...
No, women still are only worth about 80% of men on the job. EQUALITY!!!
Black men are some of the most racist people on earth and break the law in masse. Women don't act like that...
White men are the most racist and they break 2 to 3 times the laws of everybody else. Racism to you is black people hold whites accountable for what has been AND CONTINUES TO BE DONE BY THEM. Look, you don't get to play both sides. There are white women in this forum who are legit in their call, but you aren't one of them. You perpetuate racism then want to whine about female victimhood. Fuck you. Because you hurt the efforts of white women who are real.

WHITE WOMEN AND RACIAL COMPLICITY​

How do we face being precariously power-adjacent?
BY CATHERINE WOODIWISS

WHEN WATCHING a creative imagining of what feels like your own demise, the last thing you want is for an audience to cheer. But for white women watching Get Out, the record-breaking horror flick from comedy writer Jordan Peele, that’s more or less what happened. It was a revealing moment, to say the least.

Get Out follows black photojournalist Chris, whose white girlfriend Rose invites him home for a weekend. To his terror, Chris slowly realizes that her nice, white, liberal family is masking a deep, violent racism. (“I would have voted for Obama for a third term” is a catchphrase played first as proof of the family’s “colorblindness” and later revealed to be a cover for their fetishization of black bodies.) Rose—a seemingly “woke” white woman, who yells at cops for unfairly profiling her black boyfriend—is, without giving too much away, a less-than-ideal ally.

The film was released one month after Trump’s inauguration, and it was easy to cheer for Chris as he took ownership of his fate and sought vengeance on his captors. In the last year, we’d seen unabashed patriarchal white supremacy pulling the levers in our politics and our churches. But then 52 percent of white women—many of them white Christian women—voted for Trump, and the role of white women in building and perpetuating damaging policies, narratives, and theologies was made more clear. For me, and other white women who raced to see the film, Get Out felt like a chance to atone. White women have too often skated by in larger battles over identity and justice, inside and outside the church, by pointing to others as the problem—let us now give our money to the telling of truth.

To be a white woman in America is to be precariously power-adjacent: Because of our skin, we carry unquestioned privilege in power systems. Because of our gender, that security has a shelf life—we are included only as long as we are able or willing to perform according to those who control the levers.

It’s a dangerous charade, one so deeply internalized it often goes unexamined. Our history indicates that when white women want agency, we often go to white men—even when they are the source of our exclusion, or even if we have to sell out others along the way. In the wake of the 15th Amendment granting black men the right to vote, suffragists including Carrie Chapman Catt, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, and Laura Clay made their case for the white woman vote by appealing to white supremacy.

We Shouldn’t Be Surprised by White Women’s Complicity​

The damsel in distress so often turns into the damsel in defense of white supremacy

Academic Sara Salem refers to this as “white feminist shock”: a performance of innocence that “demonstrates a detachment from the ways in which race and gender constitute one another in the American imaginary.” In other words, it’s a tool that permits white feminists to claim ignorance of the realities of race and imperialism by hyper-focussing on gender and patriarchy.

I am increasingly of the opinion that patriarchy discourse is obstructing our understanding of how power operates in the West. This will have disastrous consequences if we do not address it now. By isolating sexism as its own system of oppression, “patriarchy” not only neglects issues such as class; it places white women on the same rung as other women and elevates non-white men to the same status as white men. This is simply not an accurate reflection of reality.

Like Salem, as a non-American (albeit one with permanent U.S. residency), I am keen to place U.S. politics in global context. The truth is, as I explain in my book White Tears/Brown Scars, white American women along with their counterparts across the former British Empire have always been heavily invested in maintaining white power structures, even if seemingly to their own detriment.

No, I'm implying that slavery was an accepted way of life for ALL races and that the US was not any different, unless of course, you want to include who ended slavery.

Why single out the US? When it was all races and countries who practiced slavery and some still do.
This is a sad excuse. Terrorism has existed from the beginning of time, so has war and murder. We don't see any excuses made for wars today because of the Peloponnesian War. So cease the excuses. Especially when those like you are quick to tell us about how Africans sold each other. Furthermore the crap didn't stop when slavery ended. Ask Ahmaud Arbery.

This is a sad excuse. Terrorism has existed from the beginning of time, so has war and murder. We don't see any excuses made for wars today because of the Peloponnesian War. So cease the excuses. Especially when those like you are quick to tell us about how Africans sold each other. Furthermore the crap didn't stop when slavery ended. Ask Ahmaud Arbery.

Even more sad, watching someone make excuses for POC while millions are flourishing and living their best life.

Even more sad, watching someone make excuses for POC while millions are flourishing and living their best life.
That's what you're doing. I have the stats for blacks and they don't say that. They say:

"The net worth of just 400 billionaires, a group that could fit into a high school gym, is on par with the collective wealth of our more than 20 million African- American households."

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

Your opinion does not reflect factual reality.

White women have gotten reparations in many different ways and a black man and white female earn about the same amount. Also white women participate in the racism.

Actually, according to first quarter earning statistics from the Bureau of Labor in 2022 there is a slight disparity between the two.

I'm not certain if educational credentials and related experience are factored into these numbers, but I'm searching to find out.

"Among the major race and ethnicity groups, median weekly earnings of Blacks ($840) and Hispanics ($799) working full-time jobs were lower than those of Whites ($1,064) and Asians ($1,362). By sex, median weekly earnings for Black men were $870, or 75.8 percent of the median for White men ($1,148). Median earnings for Hispanic men were $866, or 75.4 percent of the median for White men.

The difference was less among women, as Black women's median earnings were $811, or 85.0 percent of those for White women ($954), and earnings for Hispanic women were $732, or 76.7 percent of those for White women.

Earnings of Asian men ($1,452) and women ($1,237) were higher than those of their White counterparts. (See table 2.)

Source:

Attachments

• wkyeng (1).pdf
    275.2 KB · Views: 16
That's what you're doing. I have the stats for blacks and they don't say that. They say:

"The net worth of just 400 billionaires, a group that could fit into a high school gym, is on par with the collective wealth of our more than 20 million African- American households."

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

Your opinion does not reflect factual reality.

More excuses.

There are more poor white people in this country than black, so.

So white women earned more per week than black men?

I know, that's why I posted it.

More poor whites than blacks is a fact.
The facts I presented are what I was referring to and you know it. 1 out of every 12 whites are poor. 1 out of every 4 blacks are. And the system was made so whites could succeed, so you cannot honestly try making such a comparison when you choose to deny racism.

The facts I presented are what I was referring to and you know it. 1 out of every 12 whites are poor. 1 out of every 4 blacks are. And the system was made so whites could succeed, so you cannot honestly try making such a comparison when you choose to deny racism.
The fact is, there are more poor whites. Sorry if I keep destroying your narrative.....No I'm not.

Fuck that old tired excuse. No one is oppressing you or holding you back.

If you want to complain and fight slavery today, you're going to have to go here.

Countries That Still Have Slavery 2022 - worldpopulationreview.com

Top 10 Countries with the Highest Prevalence of Modern Slavery (by total number of slaves) - Global Slavery Index 2018:​

1. India - 7,989,000
  2. China - 3,864,000
  3. North Korea - 2,640,000
  4. Nigeria - 1,386,000
  5. Iran - 1,289,000
  6. Indonesia - 1,220,000
  7. Congo (Democratic Republic of) - 1,045,000O
  8. Russia - 794,000
  9. Philippines - 784,000
  10. Afghanistan - 749,000

Ouch IM2. ^ Whitey that...

The fact is, there are more poor whites. Sorry if I keep destroying your narrative.....No I'm not.
You haven't destroyed anything. The facts are as I stated. You just want to deny that America was socially engineered by whites to give whites the best outcomes.

You haven't destroyed anything. The facts are as I stated. You just want to deny that America was socially engineered by whites to give whites the best outcomes.
So, poor whites choose to be poor?

Why is the system that was "socially engineered by whites for whites" not working for them?

SMH

Forum List

Back