Soldier's mother confirms "Trump did disrespect my son..."

I have taught the US Constitution for over 20 years. Try reading it instead of believing what someone posts on a message board.

Show me in the Constitution where a member of Congress can be recalled. It isn't there. The process is well-defined
These representatives are elected by the people of sovereign states. In order to find their rules of recall action you must look in their state constitutions not the federal constitution. Every state in the Union has recall procedures in place for Congressmen and Senators as well as inter state elected officials.
Granted a recall of her in this case would be far fetched but most certainly possible and legal.
She lied about a conversation between the President and a grieving spouse for political reasons and actually tried to set the president up....to me! that is a re-callable offense.

Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’

The mother of a soldier killed in an ambush in Africa said Wednesday that President Trump "did disrespect my son" with remarks in a condolence telephone call a day earlier.

Sgt. La David T. Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Post on Wednesday that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson's widow, Myeshia Johnson. She stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Johnson's widow that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”

"President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband," Jones-Johnson said in an exchange with the Post.

Trump denied Wilson's account in a Twitter message Wednesday. He said he had "proof" that the exchange did not go as Wilson had said. He did not elaborate, but the claim again raised questions about whether the president tapes calls and conversations.

His widow cried that Trump didn't even remember his name. I guess he prefers the soldiers who aren't killed.

But um, no one cares. Notice you didn't stay home from the mall in his honor. Na, just use the dead green beret's memory to get brownie points on a message board. Makes your type smell a fuzz worse then the swamp thing from Florida.

You have been here for over two years and have over 6000 posts. I'm sure you can show me one post from a Benghazi thread where you made the same criticism.

I have taught the US Constitution for over 20 years. Try reading it instead of believing what someone posts on a message board.

Show me in the Constitution where a member of Congress can be recalled. It isn't there. The process is well-defined
These representatives are elected by the people of sovereign states. In order to find their rules of recall action you must look in their state constitutions not the federal constitution. Every state in the Union has recall procedures in place for Congressmen and Senators as well as inter state elected officials.
Granted a recall of her in this case would be far fetched but most certainly possible and legal.
She lied about a conversation between the President and a grieving spouse for political reasons and actually tried to set the president up....to me! that is a re-callable offense.

Wrong answer. The US Constitution spells out the process. As the Supreme law of the land, it supersedes all state constitutions.

You are dead wrong. Try reading the US Constitution.

Trump started the called with, "So, I hear your husband died fighting nig... Nigers. Those people are the worst."

Wrong answer. The US Constitution spells out the process. As the Supreme law of the land, it supersedes all state constitutions.

I have and you are wrong. The federal government can not tell a state they can't recall their elected official...that's just stupid. Intelligence is being able to admit you are wrong when you are wrong.

Trump started the called with, "So, I hear your some died fighting nig... Nigers. Those people are the worst."

"And they smell funny". That it's even news is stupid.

Trump made it news when he claimed that Bush and Obama never called military families. He creates his own scandals because he has the self control of an autistic kid in a ball pit.

Still more than ANY democrat.

here you fucking lowlife........

Democrat Sen. Tammy Duckworth.....

170px-Tammy_Duckworth_wheelchair.jpg

How do I know what respect she has for the military?

Trump started the called with, "So, I hear your some died fighting nig... Nigers. Those people are the worst."

"And they smell funny". That it's even news is stupid.

Trump made it news when he claimed that Bush and Obama never called military families. He creates his own scandals because he has the self control of an autistic kid in a ball pit.

Yup, but the people going on about this aren't exactly being grown ups either. For excample, no one even asked what the fuck this kid was doing in Africa.

I have and you are wrong. The federal government can not tell a state they can't recall their elected official...that's just stupid. Intelligence is being able to admit you are wrong when you are wrong.

You refuse to read the Constitution? OK then, show me in my state's (Kentucky) Constitution where it says I can recall my Congressman.

If you can't find it there, feel free to choose any state you wish. Then read the Supremacy Clause in the US Constitution.

If you still believe you are correct, read this web page:

Want to Recall Your Member of Congress? Here's Some Bad News

I await your bowing to my superior knowledge on the topic.

The Supreme Court says otherwise.

We have a long record of Trump denying he said what he said. And Trump bluffing he had a recording of the conversation.

The admiral is right. States give up certain rights when it comes to federal elections, among them is when, how and the consequences of those elections.

We have a long record of Trump denying he said what he said. And Trump bluffing he had a recording of the conversation.

He never said he had a recording. You wrongly assumed that is what he meant. He said he had proof, which he did.

Me thinks the Russians were in on it too. :eek-52:

Seriously though, peeps gotta stop buying into Democrat-manufactured 'Outrage' scams.

Forum List

Back