Soldier's mother confirms "Trump did disrespect my son..."

Trump told a dead soldier's mother" that'swhat he signed up for."
Nor did he even address him by name.

Isn't this the guy who said," I have the best words!"

After Rep Wilson heard what the president said, she asked," let me speak to the President." The speaker on the other line said, " no you can't and why do you want to talk to him?"
Rep Wilson said, "So I can cuss out his ass."
True dat.
I heard this directly from the source today.

So, Trump DID call the parent's of those killed in action? I thought the libs said he never did.

Not all of them. And meanwhile Trump claimed he called them, while Bush and Obama did not, which was obviously wrong, since Trump was forced to walk it back soon after making the claim.

Yeah, i'm sure the Democrats had nothing to do with this one. Sure thing. :thup:

Of course. It was a Democrat who originally pushed the story. She's guilty of pushing this grieving family into the media spotlight, but that doesn't mean she's making them lie.

How does she know? Was she listening to the phone call?
Speakerphone, according to the family. She was there....actually visiting the family.

Sounds like the Demoncrat politician was along for the ride in order to create a crisis and stir up some outrage.

Uh huh. :thup:

She lied about a conversation between the President and a grieving spouse for political reasons and actually tried to set the president up....to me! that is a re-callable offense.

We have a long record of Trump denying he said what he said. And Trump bluffing he had a recording of the conversation.

He never said he had a recording. You wrongly assumed that is what he meant. He said he had proof, which he did.

Don't get sucked in man. It's just another shameful Democrat-manufactured 'Outrage' scam. They desperately want folks to get worked up. So take anything they say with a grain of salt, and move on. You let em work you up, they win. Do what i do, just laugh at em. Take care. :)

Don't get sucked in man. It's just another shameful Democrat-manufactured 'Outrage' scam. They desperately want folks to get worked up. So take anything they say with a grain of salt, and move on. You let em work you up, they win. Do what i do, just laugh at em. Take care. :)
It's another Trump manufactured scandal. It's what he does. Trump was busy golfing at Bedminister when Puerto Rico was struck with hurricane Maria. And instead of admitting the responce was a day late and a dollar short, Trump blamed the victims.

Trump said that taking a knee during the national anthem disrespected soldiers and their families.
But telling them "that's what they signed up for" isn't disrespectful?

It's like 1984

It's another Trump manufactured scandal. It's what he does. Trump was busy golfing at Bedminister when Puerto Rico was struck with hurricane Maria. And instead of admitting the responce was a day late and a dollar short, Trump blamed the victims.

Ha, y'all haters are such loony tunes. :cuckoo:

So, Trump DID call the parent's of those killed in action? I thought the libs said he never did.

Not all of them. And meanwhile Trump claimed he called them, while Bush and Obama did not, which was obviously wrong, since Trump was forced to walk it back soon after making the claim.

ANY OTHER PRESIDENT WOULD BE VERY SERIOUS TROUBLE

How the fuck do you pronounce "Myeshia?" MY-EE-SHE-AH? WTF kind of name is that?

He never said he had a recording. You wrongly assumed that is what he meant. He said he had proof, which he did.

The only other person in the room was the chief of staff, who knew Trump lied about Obama not talking to the parents of 2nd Lt. Robert M. Kelly

He was not the only person in the room. He was the only one named by the Press Secretary. As to your second comment, you obviously have a link for that, right?

Ha, y'all haters are such loony tunes. :cuckoo:

Reporters contacted the families of the 30 soldiers killed in combat under Trump, and only half of them ever got a phone call.

Why do you constantly have to be reminded to stop putting out bullshit? We know it is bullshit because you never provided a link.

There have only been 11 KIAs in Afghanistan, and only 1 KIA in Iraq, and 1 KIA in Yemen.

Why do you lie?

Forum List

Back