Some bad news coming from our way. (Prayers appreciated)

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know that Natural Citizen was involved in a pretty bad fire accident. A few days ago, a fire accidentally started in his backyard, and he was trying to put it out to save his house and he ended up getting third degree burns on both legs, his arms and his face. He is currently in the burn unit, being treated, and he has been in severe pain ever since this happened. :( His legs are swollen right now about four times the normal size. His heart rate is also high, which is not good. A surgery for his legs is likely.

For those of you who pray, we would really appreciate your prayers. Or if you want to just send some encouragement and get well wishes, I'm sure that that would really lift his spirits. ❤️

Thanks so much you, you all!

Natural Citizen

35_17-06-2014_5179.png

Thank you for letting us know. Sending him prayers, love, and strength as we speak. Please let him know he is in our thoughts and prayers and we await his return.

Keep us informed, please.

Long painful recovery process ahead. You might hate some of the team who will help with your recovery for a while, but they really are helping you. Good luck. It will get better.

Man, I hope he'll recover. Wow.

That is very very bad. Third degree, a lot of area, yikes.

I could use his backup right about now. He needs to just hang in there, though.

Yeah, he definitely needs to rest and recover. I think he's going to be there for a while.

Thank you for letting us know. Sending him prayers, love, and strength as we speak. Please let him know he is in our thoughts and prayers and we await his return.

Keep us informed, please.

Thank you, that's much appreciated! And I will.

Long painful recovery process ahead. You might hate some of the team who will help with your recovery for a while, but they really are helping you. Good luck. It will get better.

Yep. Definitely. And it could've been worse, I'm thankful he's alive. Thanks!

Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know that Natural Citizen was involved in a pretty bad fire accident. A few days ago, a fire accidentally started in his backyard, and he was trying to put it out to save his house and he ended up getting third degree burns on both legs, his arms and his face. He is currently in the burn unit, being treated, and he has been in severe pain ever since this happened. :( His legs are swollen right now about four times the normal size. His heart rate is also high, which is not good. A surgery for his legs is likely.

For those of you who pray, we would really appreciate your prayers. Or if you want to just send some encouragement and get well wishes, I'm sure that that would really lift his spirits. ❤️

Thanks so much you, you all!

I'm so sorry!

I pray for a full recovery and that he does not have to experience any dead skin being pealed from his body. Such a thing has never been done to me, thankfully, but I do have a cousin who had to go through it once and it was a living nightmare for him.

God bless you and him and Natural Citizen always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back