Some bad news coming from our way. (Prayers appreciated)

Wow, NC! Hope it is doing better now. The picture before the honey and after is incredible. Had no idea it would do that! Continued prayers from here. Let us know how you are doing.

Thanks, depotoo. I didn't know about it either. But then I read a study in a medical journal where they had a little over a hundred people with second degree burns, I forget how they spit them percentage wise, but the honey healed the wounds and cured without scarring much faster (and better) versus Mepilex and collaganses santyl that I'm wearing now on the leg. It was spread between them, too, like 70 some percent versus thirty or so percent.

The doctor, just the ER doctor, said I shouldn't have tried any home remedies. It hurt like crazy, I knocked out at least once, not sure if i knocked out fully the second time, just a few seconds bith times, I was even crying. And like a baby, lemme tell ya. Ha.

Anyway. They left the honey on, though. Heh heh. They just put the mepilex and santyl over top of it. They didn't even have to clean it, the raw honey worked that well.

Hmmmm: sometimes those old wives' tales are good stuff. I put honey onto a gum after a tooth extraction not long ago; worked a treat as it was starting to get infected. the antibiotics may have helped a little bit.

But get well and all that; glad you're OK. And yes: prayers too.

Greg
Those "old wives tales" kept the human race alive and kicking for a couple hundred thousand years. If the honey didn't have antimicrobial properties, the honey in the hive would go funky.
Garlic is full of antibiotics, too. The Brits used it to pack wounds on the battlefield during WWI.

I have not seen you on the forum for a long time.
Why?
Are you fighting the sins of your wild American youth?
as the Russians say:
"all men are bastards, and all girls are whores?"
--------
I'm sorry, this is a simple and rude Russian joke.
I'm here same as always. You are the one who has been lurking.
laugh
I was sure that I was never hiding and always present myself honestly.
------
These are not my problems, but problems of moderators.
By the way, moderators ...
Why can't I embed my construction photos?

Thanks, depotoo. I didn't know about it either. But then I read a study in a medical journal where they had a little over a hundred people with second degree burns, I forget how they spit them percentage wise, but the honey healed the wounds and cured without scarring much faster (and better) versus Mepilex and collaganses santyl that I'm wearing now on the leg. It was spread between them, too, like 70 some percent versus thirty or so percent.

The doctor, just the ER doctor, said I shouldn't have tried any home remedies. It hurt like crazy, I knocked out at least once, not sure if i knocked out fully the second time, just a few seconds bith times, I was even crying. And like a baby, lemme tell ya. Ha.

Anyway. They left the honey on, though. Heh heh. They just put the mepilex and santyl over top of it. They didn't even have to clean it, the raw honey worked that well.

Hmmmm: sometimes those old wives' tales are good stuff. I put honey onto a gum after a tooth extraction not long ago; worked a treat as it was starting to get infected. the antibiotics may have helped a little bit.

Greg
Those "old wives tales" kept the human race alive and kicking for a couple hundred thousand years. If the honey didn't have antimicrobial properties, the honey in the hive would go funky.
Garlic is full of antibiotics, too. The Brits used it to pack wounds on the battlefield during WWI.

Why?
as the Russians say:
--------
laugh
------
You have obviously been hanging out in the wrong threads, then. Some of those foreign country forums, no doubt. Your sock speaks excellent English, btw--I'd know your Selivan accent anywhere.

Wow, NC! Hope it is doing better now. The picture before the honey and after is incredible. Had no idea it would do that! Continued prayers from here. Let us know how you are doing.

Sorry to hear about all your troubles NC. I had not been online much so first read here on this. Pure Chlorophyll inside and out will expedite healing and help with cell regeneration and restoration like nothing you've ever seen before and also get a lb of some acerola berry (pure C) and take the C daily five times a day and super B. Most of us are C short as we age, it and the B will help with cells as they are regenerating and renewing. I use that chlorophyll on all bad booboo's. It even healed a bad cut to the bone in three days and I didn't lose the sensitivities in my finger as I thought I would when I first cut it so bad,

Stick to the topic of the thread.

Greg

Why?
as the Russians say:
--------
laugh
------

Greg

Why?
as the Russians say:
--------
laugh
------
You have obviously been hanging out in the wrong threads, then. Some of those foreign country forums, no doubt. Your sock speaks excellent English, btw--I'd know your Selivan accent anywhere.
okay...
then, let's shut up together.
here a man has a real and dangerous disease.

Greg

Why?
as the Russians say:
--------
laugh
------

Greg

Why?
as the Russians say:
--------
laugh
------
learn how to write messages.

Sorry to hear about all your troubles NC. I had not been online much so first read here on this. Pure Chlorophyll inside and out will expedite healing and help with cell regeneration and restoration like nothing you've ever seen before and also get a lb of some acerola berry (pure C) and take the C daily five times a day and super B. Most of us are C short as we age, it and the B will help with cells as they are regenerating and renewing. I use that chlorophyll on all bad booboo's. It even healed a bad cut to the bone in three days and I didn't lose the sensitivities in my finger as I thought I would when I first cut it so bad,

correct advice.
- Chlorophyll is one of the components of anti-bactericidal gauze.

Garlic is full of antibiotics, too. The Brits used it to pack wounds on the battlefield during WWI.[/QUOTE]
The Romans used moldy bread(penicillium). Survival rates were lower of course but better than nothing.

Greg

Last edited:

Greg

The allocation and treatment of a tooth in America costs between $ 800 and $ 1,500.
a typical American, after paying the required expenses, does not have that kind of money.

so you create a fairy tale about honey.
antibiotics are not "applied to the sore spot", but injections are made.
In addition, antibiotics for toothache are useless. You must drill or remove.
The more Americans write about medicine, the funnier ... you better shut up, right? looks like kids from kindergarten ...
:21:
-----------
- In case of a burn, if you do not have money, then the immediate remedy immediately after the burn is Urine, as well as water obtained after boiling potatoes or cabbage.
- if you did not do it in time, then you should lay bactericidal pads soaked in disinfectants. these pads allow air to pass through the wound and do not allow it to rot. At the same time, you should do antibiotic shots.
in no case, you can not use honey! Honey closes the pores in the skin. therefore smeared with honey corpses
--------
- If you see the process of decay, you should use a special ointment. I do not know what it is called in America. In Russia, called "Vishnevsky ointment." It is cheap and very effective ...
=============
By the way, what I wrote is not even the advice of my Mother Doctor, but a simple instruction for the soldiers of the Border Troops of the USSR.

You do know what a "tooth extraction is", no? I teach you when you get to Kindergarten.

Greg

correct advice.

Aloe is good for healing skin. Like..take the plant and cut the leaves in half widthwise.
Aloe vera is a plant flower.
He shoved in the ass so that there was no hemorrhoids.
----
maybe you put aloe on your face ... for you your ass is equal to your face

My chainsaw is ready for you. You need pruned from the branch.

correct advice.

Aloe is good for healing skin. Like..take the plant and cut the leaves in half widthwise.
----

My chainsaw is ready for you.
did you learn to sharpen her, stupid american?

correct advice.

----

Boy, I've been sharpening them since before you were born. Idk why you're mad at me, I like having you around, except you're crapping this thread up. Your nonsense does not belong in this one. (branch)

how are you tired of me ...
dumb American talker who never built anything.
this goat can neither sharpen a chain of a saw nor cut down a tree ...
-----
but he constantly runs after me and tries to prove something to me ...
-----
American
you solve your inferiority complexes with Russian émigrés in America.
For me, you are a simple talker.
point.

----

They are called "succulents". I wouldn't be shoving the flower anywhere; the pulp of the leaves is good stuff; also relieves sunburn.
aloe-flower-400x598.jpg

Not for rectal purposes.....use the pulp of the leaves.

Maybe remove those sharp bits as well.

ps: you have not made a good impression; shoving flowers up your ass is, well, somewhat comical.

I suggest you use a glove for application.

I am not convinced, however, though when the time comes and I may need a treatment I will recall the possibilities.

Greg

correct advice.

----

Boy, I've been sharpening them since before you were born. Idk why you're mad at me, I like having you around, except you're crapping this thread up. Your nonsense does not belong in this one. (branch)

-----
-----
American
point.

I'm a simple man.

View attachment 254661

WTF is he on about?This is about NC and a burn, right? Aloe Vera could assist with the healing process a bit later as it does have anti-inflammatory qualities.

Greg

----

They are called "succulents". I wouldn't be shoving the flower anywhere; the pulp of the leaves is good stuff; also relieves sunburn.
aloe-flower-400x598.jpg

ps: you have not made a good impression; shoving flowers up your ass is, well, somewhat comical.

I am not convinced, however, though when the time comes and I may need a treatment I will recall the possibilities.

Greg

----

aloe-flower-400x598.jpg

Greg

I do not know you.
You may be a good person, but I will not comment on your messages.
-----
Aloe liked my GrandMom... 40 years back

correct advice.

----

You live in Russia and Americans are stupid??? lmao

I hope the humour is assisting NC's recovery.

Greg

correct advice.

----

-----
-----
American
point.

I'm a simple man.

View attachment 254661
correct advice.

----

-----
-----
American
point.

I'm a simple man.

View attachment 254661
You already spread this firewood 10 times on this forum.
- You have nothing
- You are not a carpenter, but a talker
---------
Therefore, do not be confused under my feet ..
There are a lot of talkers on this forum. You communicate with them.

correct advice.

----

You live in Russia and Americans are stupid??? lmao

I hope the humour is assisting NC's recovery.

Greg
I live in Russia, America and Finland
I speek Suomesca, Udmurt, Russian, Ukrain, some English...

Forum List

Back