Some good news about the 2020 election

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
President elect Joe Biden and Senate Majority leader Mitch McConnell worked together for many years in the Senate through Republican and Democratic administrations. They came to agreements and advanced legislation that would have eluded Obama and Trump. Their relationship isn't perfect, but these two understand that in a divided Government, "half a pie is much better than no pie at all" and that if each side can give some ground, everyone can get some of what they want. This is far better than gridlock in our "my way or the highway" political climate today. These 2 may be old, but they know how to navigate the turbulent waters of politics. :)

President elect Joe Biden and Senate Majority leader Mitch McConnell worked together for many years in the Senate through Republican and Democratic administrations. They came to agreements that would have eluded Obama and Trump. Their relationship isn't perfect, but these two understand that in a divided Government, "half a pie is much better than no pie at all" and that if each side can give some ground, everyone can get some of what they want. This is far better than gridlock in our "my way or the highway" political climate today. These 2 may be old, but they know how to navigate the turbulent waters of politics. :)

Those two old ducks are politicians and we all know what Gen. George S Patton surmised: that politicians are the lowest form of life on earth.

President elect Joe Biden and Senate Majority leader Mitch McConnell worked together for many years in the Senate through Republican and Democratic administrations. They came to agreements and advanced legislation that would have eluded Obama and Trump. Their relationship isn't perfect, but these two understand that in a divided Government, "half a pie is much better than no pie at all" and that if each side can give some ground, everyone can get some of what they want. This is far better than gridlock in our "my way or the highway" political climate today. These 2 may be old, but they know how to navigate the turbulent waters of politics. :)

The swamp working together is not a good thing for we the people.

The swamp working together is not a good thing for we the people.
If that is the case they should have known better before voting...

Since I am thinking McConnell isn't interested in another term...you might be right.

But since others are, they won't be joining him if they want to stay in office.

The waters are going to be more than turbulent.

Alluding to Sleepy Joe as "President elect" is a fallacy. So the retarded opening statement in this idiotic thread is illogical by nature.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back