Some good news from Ukraine for all you single men

It won't take week before yous gals are drowning in your own trash....that you don't know what to do with when it's full....

I take the trash out, as men will let it spill onto the carpets, and floors, before being moved, as if a sign was written from above, to take the full bags OUT.

Sometimes we even have to hold their member for them to take a whizzz but we weren't discussing foreplay.

They need to be trained, which is time consuming, but my father & grandfather WERE. And still I know few men that RECOGNIZE a full trashcan, until they slip on the overflow. The joke about nagging men to take out the trash in grounded in reality, they will wait until the smell forces them to open their eyes.

Stupid lesbian.....learn basic English/spelling.

Most of the ones I know get off on showing some leg — political parties notwithstanding.

What's that ummm, thing in your avatar there show when it's lookin' for a good time?

Hyr astounding intellectual, irrefutable political theories, and staunch commitment to hyr lybyryl principles.

Myss Maddow is no piece of meat, conservatard. She's a strong, independent, anti-sexual, and highly intelligent womyn who requires the lusts of no male. She's so far above your male piggishness that you can't even comprehend it, can you?

I resemble that remark...

I take the trash out, as men will let it spill onto the carpets, and floors, before being moved, as if a sign was written from above, to take the full bags OUT.

Sometimes we even have to hold their member for them to take a whizzz but we weren't discussing foreplay.

They need to be trained, which is time consuming, but my father & grandfather WERE. And still I know few men that RECOGNIZE a full trashcan, until they slip on the overflow. The joke about nagging men to take out the trash in grounded in reality, they will wait until the smell forces them to open their eyes.

That's why one need only employ specific tactics, ie charm that centers around the one thing all men need, want, desire.. then you can have any little thing your heart desires.. no training necessary.. < winks >

Hyr astounding intellectual, irrefutable political theories, and staunch commitment to hyr lybyryl principles.

Myss Maddow is no piece of meat, conservatard. She's a strong, independent, anti-sexual, and highly intelligent womyn who requires the lusts of no male. She's so far above your male piggishness that you can't even comprehend it, can you?

She also thankfully will never have a child from her own bloodline. :badgrin:

(Right now would be a nice time to use a :fishnettedleg: emoticon. Just sayin'.)

Bullshit, prove it. Because I can prove that she almost certainly will.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis

Parthenogenesis /&#716;p&#593;r&#952;&#601;no&#650;&#712;d&#658;&#603;n&#601;s&#616;s/ is a form of asexual reproduction in which growth and development of embryos occur without fertilization.

Pay special attention to the picture at the top of that Wiki page, along with its caption:

The asexual, all-female whiptail species Cnemidophorus neomexicanus (center), which reproduces via parthenogenesis, is shown flanked by two sexual species having males C. inornatus (left) and C. tigris (right), which hybridized naturally to form the C. neomexicanus species.

That's right, manpig: Mythyr Nature has just declared males obsolete. Soon, parthenogenesis will come to humyn womyn as well, and we too shall cast off the shackles of the male gyndyr and become a 100% fymynyne species.

Imagine it: A wyrld without manpigs.

Utopia.

I've got a lizard you would absolutely love....

That's why one need only employ specific tactics, ie charm that centers around the one thing all men need, want, desire.. then you can have any little thing your heart desires.. no training necessary.. < winks >

BEER :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Most of the ones I know get off on showing some leg — political parties notwithstanding.

What's that ummm, thing in your avatar there show when it's lookin' for a good time?

I'd ask Rachel out but my calendar is full for the next few weeks. Anyone who is anti-sexual and see's the manpig for who he truly is, is my kind of girl.

huh. I didn't know you were a liplicker.

The Ukrainian woman in my ESL class a few years ago was cute and all. Freindly and sweet. But skinny as a rail. She looked like a bag of antlers.

Meat. Men need meat.

A set of legs in some really trashy fishnets usually does the trick.

Giggity™. :sleazebag: :D

BEER :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Males belch too loudly also.:lol::lol:

Treating strong, independent womyn like pieces of meat. How typical of conservatards.

And you wonder why womyn refuse to vote Wrongpublican.

Right. Cause pvsi is Republican.

You mean he isn't? Prove it.

And I'm the king of america

I suspect you may have intended this statement to be interpreted as sarcasm. If you truly don't mean this, prove that you aren't.

Oh your powers of deduction are exceptional. I simply cannot allow you to waste them here while there are so many crimes going unsolved at this very moment. Go! Go! For the good of the country!

The Ukrainian woman in my ESL class a few years ago was cute and all. Freindly and sweet. But skinny as a rail. She looked like a bag of antlers.

Meat. Men need meat.

Agreed. I'm glad that you so openly endorse a pro-homosexual lyfestyle.

I'd ask Rachel out but my calendar is full for the next few weeks. Anyone who is anti-sexual and see's the manpig for who he truly is, is my kind of girl.

huh. I didn't know you were a liplicker.

Only k.d. Lang types..

Forum List

Back