Some good news from Ukraine for all you single men

Treating strong, independent womyn like pieces of meat. How typical of conservatards.

And you wonder why womyn refuse to vote Wrongpublican.

Strong, Independent women..... that's an oxymoron.

As a Conservative I don't want women voting for my candidates.

It won't take week before yous gals are drowning in your own trash....that you don't know what to do with when it's full....

Nahh..I can call any dope with a semi and simply tell him my trash needs to go out and it's done.. trust me, it's not difficult..

Treating strong, independent womyn like pieces of meat. How typical of conservatards.

Strong, Independent women..... that's an oxymoron.

As a Conservative I don't want women voting for my candidates.

< Biatch slaps the dummy > WTF? Don't speak that blasphemy in the presence of a "GIN-U-WINE wymn of great intellect!!

It won't take week before yous gals are drowning in your own trash....that you don't know what to do with when it's full....

I take the trash out, as men will let it spill onto the carpets, and floors, before being moved, as if a sign was written from above, to take the full bags OUT.

Right. Cause pvsi is Republican.

You mean he isn't? Prove it.

And I'm the king of america

I suspect you may have intended this statement to be interpreted as sarcasm. If you truly don't mean this, prove that you aren't.

I take the trash out, as men will let it spill onto the carpets, and floors, before being moved, as if a sign was written from above, to take the full bags OUT.

Sometimes we even have to hold their member for them to take a whizzz but we weren't discussing foreplay.

Or lightbulbs that need changing, or toilet paper rolls that need to be mounted, etc. (that's not the only thing that requires mounting either...)

Stupid lesbian.....learn basic English/spelling.

Most of the ones I know get off on showing some leg — political parties notwithstanding.

What's that ummm, thing in your avatar there show when it's lookin' for a good time?

Hyr astounding intellectual, irrefutable political theories, and staunch commitment to hyr lybyryl principles.

Myss Maddow is no piece of meat, conservatard. She's a strong, independent, anti-sexual, and highly intelligent womyn who requires the lusts of no male. She's so far above your male piggishness that you can't even comprehend it, can you?

Most of the ones I know get off on showing some leg — political parties notwithstanding.

What's that ummm, thing in your avatar there show when it's lookin' for a good time?

Hyr astounding intellectual, irrefutable political theories, and staunch commitment to hyr lybyryl principles.

Myss Maddow is no piece of meat, conservatard. She's a strong, independent, anti-sexual, and highly intelligent womyn who requires the lusts of no male. She's so far above your male piggishness that you can't even comprehend it, can you?

Grow a sense of humor.

Grow a sense of humor.

Some people have early onset of grand pooh-bah!

Forum List

Back