Some Info On Gun Violence For Your Review

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Vox has compiled a series of charts.....along with some commentary....outlining some facts about guns and gun violence in America.

I ask that you at least glance through the charts before dropping a knee-jerk post here.

America's unique gun violence problem, in 17 maps and charts

We've got a problem.....and some things can be done about it. All it takes is for many of us to shake off the fear that consumes us.

Americans love their deadly toys. And oddly enough, they are starting to die by them in rather dramatic ways. He who lives by Jesus said.

Guns are GOOD for you! Especially a 1978 model Colt 45 revolver that I just happen to have for sale! No background check required! Be the first on your block to be able to rip someone's arm off, just by shooting them in the hand!

Vox has compiled a series of charts.....along with some commentary....outlining some facts about guns and gun violence in America.

I ask that you at least glance through the charts before dropping a knee-jerk post here.

We've got a problem.....and some things can be done about it. All it takes is for many of us to shake off the fear that consumes us.

Good stuff. Shows if we take suicides out of the mix there really isn't a problem.

Oh there's the gnashing, wailing, and tearing of clothes when shootings are broadcast.

We just need to change the way we look at suicide.

Let's look at it like abortion or gay marriage after all it's our body we get to decide what to do with it.
It's our right to commit suicide. Are we going to let politicians decide if we can explore eternity or not?
Maybe the person is going to be with their loved one.
Who are we to tell them who they can love?

Please provide us with 17 charts on combined gun and bomb violence..........then get back to us.

Why does this matter?

To call this solely gun violence does not fit the facts in this attack. They also had IEDs'. Just because the IEDs' they used didn't go off, still does not make this solely gun violence.

I wasn't referring to this attack, shithead. Read the fucking link.

So you posted it clearly out of the blue regardless of yesterdays' terrorist attack? Gotchya'.....(Why do liberals think they are sooo sneaky?).

Good stuff. Shows if we take suicides out of the mix there really isn't a problem.

Oh there's the gnashing, wailing, and tearing of clothes when shootings are broadcast.

Let's look at it like abortion or gay marriage after all it's our body we get to decide what to do with it.
It's our right to commit suicide. Are we going to let politicians decide if we can explore eternity or not?

Brilliant.

Brilliant.

Glad to be of service.

Please provide us with 17 charts on combined gun and bomb violence..........then get back to us.

Why does this matter?

To call this solely gun violence does not fit the facts in this attack. They also had IEDs'. Just because the IEDs' they used didn't go off, still does not make this solely gun violence.

I wasn't referring to this attack, shithead. Read the fucking link.

So you posted it clearly out of the blue regardless of yesterdays' terrorist attack? Gotchya'.....(Why do liberals think they are sooo sneaky?).

Read the linked info. Then comment.

Forum List

Back