🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some interesting insight into the politics of firing Tucker Carlson

Faux News.

Tucker Carlson is no hero. His coverage of 1/6 was all about getting one of his own off... Dykey Nancy's 1/6 Capitol Hill GUEST OF HONOR Jacob Chansley

First clue = Tucker is NOT REALLY A CATHOLIC....

Faux News.

Tucker Carlson is no hero. His coverage of 1/6 was all about getting one of his own off... Dykey Nancy's 1/6 Capitol Hill GUEST OF HONOR Jacob Chansley
Chansley is innocent of any wrongdoing...He should have been let off and now needs his record expunged.
First clue = Tucker is NOT REALLY A CATHOLIC....
Never claimed to be....He even mocked himself for being an Episcopalian during his last speech a Heritage.

WTF does that matter anyway?

“The new world order globalists, also known as the Murdochs, [are] trying to destroy Tucker Carlson but do not be mistaken, they’re not stopping there.” - Eric Bolling of Newsmax

Well, they could replace him...But the odds of Fakes Nooz putting Darren Beatty or James O'Keefe in that time slot are zero.

Faux has always been about Israel and Zionist Fascism. The coverage of 911 and the decision to invade Iraq was 100% bullshit, and every time one of the reasons given to invade Iraq was outed as BULLSHIT, Faux just came up with another and kept right on pushing it...

Yellowcake from Niger = fudged document, Saddam was already in possession of 20 metric tons of yellowcake he could not enrich, and after that came out then there was another fraud that he was buying parts to make a centrifuge to enrich that yellowcake... some sheet metal tubes... used for Saddam's short range rockets...

Saddam and AQ are on the same side = laughable bullshit, AQ was an orphanage in Afghan run by CIA/Mossad double agent Col Tim Osman aka "Osama"

"The Iraqi People" = another horseshit lie, Iraq is Shias, Sunnis, and Kurds, and they do NOT get along AT ALL

Saddam is giving chem and bio to AQ = except AQ never was accused of using either, and both require expensive storage and special suits etc.

Saddam has WMD = Saddam had ancient sarin artillery shells. Calling chem "WMD" is laughable. Chem is a lousy clumsy weapon that can only be used with AIR SUPERIORITY, because if the other side has AIR SUPERIORITY, it might bomb your convoy carrying sarin shells, and then the sarin goes off on YOU

According to Glenn Beck ... Rupert Murdoch hated any reference to "God." Tucker referred to God a few times (as I recall). And I know that Beck did. He was directly told by Murdoch to stop referring to God. I suppose Tucker's willingness to pray and use God's name may have been a contributing factor to his dismissal.

• Banned
According to Glenn Beck ... Rupert Murdoch hated any reference to "God." Tucker referred to God a few times (as I recall). And I know that Beck did. He was directly told by Murdoch to stop referring to God. I suppose Tucker's willingness to pray and use God's name may have been a contributing factor to his dismissal.
That's nonsense. Fox & Friends invoke God EVERY MORNING. Not only that but they constantly have live music by Christians and often give segments to preachers.

Chansley is innocent of any wrongdoing

You fail here badly.

What is Q-Anon? A: a fraud hate hoax "make Trump supporters look nutty" group organized by homO. The top of Q-Anon has men... well, kinda "men"

Jacob Chanlsey is a failed actor who was living at home unemployed with his left wing mommy when Q-Anon started. He is rumored to be gay and extremely left wing.

Why did the Capitol Police treat Chansley as the GUEST OF HONOR, standing at attention as he entered the Senate??

Because HE WAS THE GUEST OF HONOR!!!

And if you cannot figure it out from there, YOU ARE LOST!!!

Jacob Chansley was a PROP for a treasonous HATE HOAX called 1/6.

He pled guilty with NO DISCOVERY (because he didn't want any), and then quickly got SOLITARY where NOBODY WOULD NOTICE HE WAS NO LONGER THERE

Sign on Chansley's solitary cell

DO NOT OPEN without express permission from Merrick Garland

I always wondered what happened to Abe Vigoda. Good to see he's still around.

It probably was personal. Tucker's not much of a person.

A great example of another poster here who cheered when Chansley was "released" = candy

One interesting thing about Tucker Carlson is something he had in common with Rush Limbaugh: His critics have never actually listened to his program. Their points are all based on phony reporting of what the subject said.

Tucker never said that the 2020 election was stolen (never even mentioned "2000 Mules"), or that the Dominion equipment gave Biden the election, or that Ray Epps was an FBI operative, or most of the other stuff that is mentioned by his critics. Tucker provides the facts in such a way that the conclusion is yours to draw, but when you look at the facts, the conclusion is obvious. Same with his coverage of the Ukraine war, and our contributions to it. He never said that funding should stop, but when you set out the facts, the conclusion is both yours to make, and obvious.

Good sources are now saying that R. Murdoch was very displeased with Tucker's coverage of 1/6, and wanted it to stop, along with all other reporting that cast shade on the 2020 election. But Tucker apparently could say anything he wanted to say, without interference. It cost him his job. I believe that it is still unclear whether Fox will pay out his final year+ to silence him, or they are completely divorced and Tucker is a free agent.

It is also said that Tucker will re-platform to something that is more popular with generations younger than me (Boomer), and more lucrative. I don't even know what they are talking about...podcasts and other streaming venues, I gather.

You fail here badly.

What is Q-Anon? A: a fraud hate hoax "make Trump supporters look nutty" group organized by homO. The top of Q-Anon has men... well, kinda "men"

Jacob Chanlsey is a failed actor who was living at home unemployed with his left wing mommy when Q-Anon started. He is rumored to be gay and extremely left wing.

Why did the Capitol Police treat Chansley as the GUEST OF HONOR, standing at attention as he entered the Senate??

Because HE WAS THE GUEST OF HONOR!!!

And if you cannot figure it out from there, YOU ARE LOST!!!

Jacob Chansley was a PROP for a treasonous HATE HOAX called 1/6.

He pled guilty with NO DISCOVERY (because he didn't want any), and then quickly got SOLITARY where NOBODY WOULD NOTICE HE WAS NO LONGER THERE

Sign on Chansley's solitary cell

DO NOT OPEN without express permission from Merrick Garland
BI is fucking leftist agitprop....Probably run by da JOOOZ! too.

GTFO.

In the quest for human rights and dignities we think everything is identical to achieve it. It is not. However, that is the direction we are headed one way or the other. We vote for people now that vote for legislation and laws that we do not even comprehend and then are conditioned to accept.

Well makes sense. Mentioning God makes atheists start to feel a little guilty about all the infant murders they support and commit.

Tucker will move on and do well.... Just like Glenn Beck, and Bill O'Reilly after Fox fired them.

Fox will find another Tucker, and do well, also. It is, what it is....

Tucker will move on and do well.... Just like Glenn Beck, and Bill O'Reilly after Fox fired them.

Fox will find another Tucker, and do well, also. It is, what it is....
The removal of Carlson is seismic as compared to Lemon. It is designed to make it look we are a Republic with freedoms. Tucker was a warning. And that is all people can do when real tyranny is encroaching and in getting control without violence. And violence is rare in human history until the bodies pile up from the ruling class. America is far from that due to the heights we achieved before are shit smelled like cinnamon.

That's nonsense. Fox & Friends invoke God EVERY MORNING. Not only that but they constantly have live music by Christians and often give segments to preachers.
You'll have to take it up with Beck. I just watched a segment where he literally said what I posted. I don't work there nor do I watch FAUX so I'm certainly no expert or insider.

You'll have to take it up with Beck. I just watched a segment where he literally said what I posted. I don't work there nor do I watch FAUX so I'm certainly no expert or insider.
I watched it every morning before work and I can say with 100% certainty that Beck is FULL OF SHIT 😆

"God" is on Fox News ALL THE TIME

Forum List

Back