some liberal give me one reason I should vote democrat?

R

No what is wrong with a liberal? I didn't need a 4 year college education for recuiters getting in touch with me all the fucking time over the past 30 years And no college debt. You mad?

Mad? No. Not even a little bit. Bewildered yes.

What did you mean by this?

By the way.net first wife was an English major and she died at 44 years old. So who wins.street smarts or collage smarts
?

You make it sound like you outsmarted your wife and she's now dead. Of course you type as if you're constantly trying to enter a website address so who the hell knows.

Anecdotally,
You sound really depressed...just saying. :eusa_whistle:
Why am i depressed? Just went swimmng on my dock.

You sound depressed. Something about your wife dying due to book smarts or something...nobody knows what you were trying to say.

And move back to a blue state?
The weather? No.thanks
Hospitals ? No.thanks after Obama care
Jobs? Name a blue state that out performs a red state
Girls as governors? More women republicans
by far as democrats.no thanks
Cheap rent? That's a laugh in blue states
Cheap property taxes? See above
Not racist? Drove up to Madison Wisconsin.a.year.ago, was wondering what was missing at a no thanks.

Democrats don't offer me anything in 2014

You shouldn't move to NY, Ca, or any "blue state".

What makes you think he could afford to live in NY, Ca, or any "blue state"?

The weather? No.thanks
Not racist? Drove up to Madison Wisconsin.a.year.ago, was wondering what was missing at a no thanks.

Just the Dimocrat stand on illegal immigration should keep any real American from ever voting for a Dim.

OThe only thing a Democratic offered me was jfk and a litrle bit of bill clinton.

I wonder if bill could have been one of the greatest presidents of the 20th century if he didnt screw around and hillary was a wife?

Last edited:
I wonder if bill could have been one of the greatest presidents of the 20th century if he didnt screw around and hillary was a wife?

Bill's moral standard had nothing to do with his ability to run the country, and run it as well if not better than JFK did ... who was a slut too.

Bill's moral standard had nothing to do with his ability to run the country, and run it as well if not better than JFK did ... who was a slut too.

Yes it did. I never justified cheating on my wife, just divorced the bitch

A couple days lattet after i started this thread no reasons to vote for a Democratic unles i am gay?or belive in magic that humans can stop climate change?

A couple days lattet after i started this thread no reasons to vote for a Democratic unles i am gay?or belive in magic that humans can stop climate change?

Also if you are an uneducated citizen of Mexico.

QThe only reason to vote Democratic at my age would be to be a faggot uneducated illegal alien or a millionaire lke Hillary or tom steyer.

The Dems seem to be doing fine without you.

Lmao guess you are not up on current event's baby

Control of the Senate and the Oval. The Senate should be going bye-bye in about 4 months however but Obama will still appoint 2 justices in the last two years :)eusa_pray:) and they'll be there for 3 or 4 decades each.

Meanwhile...you're still too poor to live in a blue state.

The weather? No.thanks

Just the Dimocrat stand on illegal immigration should keep any real American from ever voting for a Dim.

What about the Republican position which is to keep them illegal so they can keep the wages down, not pay taxes and pit those illegal workers against American workers?

We don't have an illegal immigrant problem. We have an illegal employer problem.

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

Remember John McCain said they were only doing jobs American's wouldn't do in 2007? Was he stupid or lying?

The weather? No.thanks

What about the Republican position which is to keep them illegal so they can keep the wages down, not pay taxes and pit those illegal workers against American workers?

We don't have an illegal immigrant problem. We have an illegal employer problem.

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

Remember John McCain said they were only doing jobs American's wouldn't do in 2007? Was he stupid or lying?

there are between 3-5 million of them out here Bobo just in S.Cal.....in the 90's there was around a million.....so yea there just may be just a slight Illegal Immigration problem...

The weather? No.thanks

You shouldn't move to NY, Ca, or any "blue state".

What makes you think he could afford to live in NY, Ca, or any "blue state"?

Government handouts!

The weather? No.thanks

Weather?? This is first time I've heard Democrats blamed for the weather?

The Dems seem to be doing fine without you.

Lmao guess you are not up on current event's baby

Control of the Senate and the Oval. The Senate should be going bye-bye in about 4 months however but Obama will still appoint 2 justices in the last two years :)eusa_pray:) and they'll be there for 3 or 4 decades each.

Meanwhile...you're still too poor to live in a blue state.

I doubt any conservative justices will be retiring before Obama's term is up. He may get to replace Ginzburg, but that won't change the balance of the court.

The weather? No.thanks

Weather?? This is first time I've heard Democrats blamed for the weather?

But not the last.

Forum List

Back