Some people are too stupid to breathe...

"Lol! Can't be original can you? You have to steal from someone else."

The thief of imitation is accusing others of his own behavior.

Priceless. :lol:

Yes, your stupidity provides me with lots to laugh about.
You get corrected and you double down like the little boy in the corner crying.

But you provide lots of amusement.

To the OP: professor is in charge, end of story. And since you agree with me on that, end of story.

This woman should be pistol whipped to a coma, since she has no real job she obviously can't make it in the real world. She being a fucking piece of shit professor… LOL

Orange Coast College Student Threatened With Expulsion After Recording Professor's Anti-Trump Tirade
And you cons want to force women like this to have children rather than abort?
Abortion should be a states issue, it should be none of the federal government's business one way or the other…

Last edited:

To the OP: professor is in charge, end of story. And since you agree with me on that, end of story.
I'm going to record every conversation with my boss. See how long that lasts.

This woman should be pistol whipped to a coma, since she has no real job she obviously can't make it in the real world. She being a fucking piece of shit professor… LOL

Orange Coast College Student Threatened With Expulsion After Recording Professor's Anti-Trump Tirade
And you cons want to force women like this to have children rather than abort?
Abortion should be a states issue, it should be none of the federal government's business one where the other…
You are right the government should stay out of it.

This woman should be pistol whipped to a coma, since she has no real job she obviously can't make it in the real world. She being a fucking piece of shit professor… LOL Orange Coast College Student Threatened With Expulsion After Recording Professor's Anti-Trump Tirade
The student should get the fuck out of that class. Case closed.
Why?

The student is there to satisfy course requirements. There is no excuse for a professor to leverage that need to cram their ideology down the student's throat.

And, as a friendly reminder (now that the thread has been completely derailed):

The Regressive Left will never admit to what is happening on campuses across the country.

They have too much to lose if they do. So they'll spin and play games to deflect from it.

The union is wrong. There is nothing illegal about her being recorded. She made her statements in a classroom and there is no expectation of privacy. The students were free to go outside the classroom and repeat her hate speech. Campuses should be open to free thought and not be repressed by fear.

Also when at work, most people don't go on political rants like she did.

Lol! You are funny.

This is how far this issue has come.

The Regressive Left deflecting for this professor's behavior so that it can continue from coast to coast.

Our kids deserve far better than this.

I'm going to record every conversation with my boss. See how long that lasts.

If he doesn't find out you will do it for a long long time.

The Regressive Left will never admit to what is happening on campuses across the country.

They have too much to lose if they do. So they'll spin and play games to deflect from it.

The union is wrong. There is nothing illegal about her being recorded. She made her statements in a classroom and there is no expectation of privacy. The students were free to go outside the classroom and repeat her hate speech. Campuses should be open to free thought and not be repressed by fear.

Pretty much the last places in the country to go for free thought are our college campuses.

They should be a safe haven for it.

The use of the "isolation" technique continues.

Isolate the story down to its smallest possible size in an attempt to avoid the macro issue.
That is exactly the issue here.

The far right is concentrating on one professor instead of the issue of whether professors can use the Syllabus as an administrative device to direct classroom behavior.
These whacked out professors must know there is repercussions for their indoctrination of their students…

Pretty much the last place in the country to go for free thought are our college campuses.

They should be a safe haven for it.

It used to be. In the 60's it is where ideas and expression were born and it continued into the 70's. I was in a high school class talking politics and the teacher was so good at letting people express their opinions and making sure voices on all sides were heard. I never really knew what his politics were, he was a great teacher.

whacked out professors like this need confrontation by the parents and students…

This woman should be pistol whipped to a coma, since she has no real job she obviously can't make it in the real world. She being a fucking piece of shit professor… LOL Orange Coast College Student Threatened With Expulsion After Recording Professor's Anti-Trump Tirade
Why?

The student is there to satisfy course requirements. There is no excuse for a professor to leverage that need to cram their ideology down the student's throat.

Is that a required course?

If you're not connecting or in tune with what your professor is teaching you in a class like that, than you should just get the fuck out. Satisfy your course requirements elsewhere. If at all possible. Or better yet, just quit because the course work is over your head. Get a degree in something else

Last edited:
Why?

If you're not connecting or in tune with what your professor is teaching you in a class like that, the student should just get the fuck out. Satisfy their course requirements elsewhere. If at all possible. Or better yet, just quit because the course work is over your head. Get a degree in something else
No one has a right to force their shit in a controlled environment like a classroom on to someone else, it is obvious this woman is a piece of shit

Why?

If you're not connecting or in tune with what your professor is teaching you in a class like that, the you should just get the fuck out. Satisfy their course requirements elsewhere. If at all possible. Or better yet, just quit because the course work is over your head. Get a degree in something else

What did her class have to do with politics?

Some of the regressives of the far right here have trouble with the idea that the professors are in charge in their classrooms.

Tough.

Forum List

Back