Some people are too stupid to breathe...

This woman should be pistol whipped to a coma, since she has no real job she obviously can't make it in the real world. She being a fucking piece of shit professor… LOL

Orange Coast College Student Threatened With Expulsion After Recording Professor's Anti-Trump Tirade
And you cons want to force women like this to have children rather than abort?

Lol! Good point.
I already agreed with you. You are dense.
You are wrong how you state it, and that's your problem not mine. I am glad you agree that I stated it correctly.

You are an idiot. That's your problem, not mine.
Breathe.

And, as a friendly reminder (now that the thread has been completely derailed):

The Regressive Left will never admit to what is happening on campuses across the country.

They have too much to lose if they do. So they'll spin and play games to deflect from it.

And, as a friendly reminder (now that the thread has been completely derailed): The Regressive Left will never admit to what is happening on campuses across the country. They have too much to lose if they do. So they'll spin and play games to deflect from it..
You have been derailing it and got corrected. You are typical of the regressive far right. You accuse others of what you are doing.

One, the professor is in charge of the college classroom.

Two, he creates the Syllabus as the instrument that documents how the classroom operates.

Three, some profs like GW are fine with electronic devices taping lectures, others are not.

All of that is not your concern.

And, as a friendly reminder (now that the thread has been completely derailed):

The Regressive Left will never admit to what is happening on campuses across the country.

They have too much to lose if they do. So they'll spin and play games to deflect from it.
What would you like me to admit? I'm in the admitting mood today

And, as a friendly reminder (now that the thread has been completely derailed): The Regressive Left will never admit to what is happening on campuses across the country. They have too much to lose if they do. So they'll spin and play games to deflect from it..
You have been derailing it and got corrected. You are typical of the regressive far right. You accuse others of what you are doing.

One, the professor is in charge of the college classroom.

Two, he creates the Syllabus as the instrument that documents how the classroom operates.

Three, some profs like GW are fine with electronic devices taping lectures, others are not.

All of that is not your concern.
And, right on cue.

I make a point about the Regressive Left, and (at least) one of them just HAS to jump in and illustrate it for me.

This happens constantly. And I never have to name names, ever.

The very next post!

:laugh:

Last edited:
I'll make it in the form of a question.

Do you see anything happening on college campuses across the country that might indicate that one political ideology has been protected and aggressively advanced, while another has been shut out and attacked?

"I make a point about the Regressive Left, and (at least) one of them just HAS to jump in and illustrate it for me."

Breathe in and then exhale.:laugh: Relax.

You have been trying to escape the "regressive" title for quite awhile, so you try to assign it elsewhere and fail as always.

Do you see anything happening on college campuses across the country that might indicate that one political ideology has been protected and aggressively advanced, while another has been shut out and attacked?
No one agrees with young Republicans. It's why you lost the educated vote and won the poorly educated. Now of course you win some educated votes because a lot of conservatives Republicans and rich people go to college. Your side has tried to take over at universities but usually college kids don't agree with teabaggers libertarians and Republicans. And I suspect with the current administration those kids are going to dislike cons even more very soon.

Let's see trump Rudy pence Roger ailes Linda McMahon Goldman Sachs and Ben carson win over college kids.

No professor told us hw bush sucked we could see it.

If the GOP does a good job students will become conservative. The GOP is under the spotlight. They have all the power. Win us over.

This woman should be pistol whipped to a coma, since she has no real job she obviously can't make it in the real world. She being a fucking piece of shit professor… LOL

Orange Coast College Student Threatened With Expulsion After Recording Professor's Anti-Trump Tirade
And you cons want to force women like this to have children rather than abort?

Lol! Good point.
I already agreed with you. You are dense.
You are wrong how you state it, and that's your problem not mine. I am glad you agree that I stated it correctly.

You are an idiot. That's your problem, not mine.
Breathe.

Lol! Can't be original can you? You have to steal from someone else.

"Lol! Can't be original can you? You have to steal from someone else."

The thief of imitation is accusing others of his own behavior.

Priceless. :lol:

No one agrees with young Republicans. It's why you lost the educated vote and won the poorly educated. Now of course you win some educated votes because a lot of conservatives Republicans and rich people go to college. Your side has tried to take over at universities but usually college kids don't agree with teabaggers libertarians and Republicans. And I suspect with the current administration those kids are going to dislike cons even more very soon.

Let's see trump Rudy pence Roger ailes Linda McMahon Goldman Sachs and Ben carson win over college kids.

No professor told us hw bush sucked we could see it.

If the GOP does a good job students will become conservative. The GOP is under the spotlight. They have all the power. Win us over.
I'm guessing that's a "no".

Oh, and I voted for Hillary.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back