🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some Sanders supporters:Its Bernie or BUST!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Some Sanders supporters say it’s ‘Bernie or Bust’ and they will never vote for Hillary Clinton

I wonder maybe some Sanders supporters here can help me here. But OTHER than his views on economic issues and college and healthcare do Sanders supporters like him for other reasons? I mean him and Trump are both outsiders and BOTH have fairly close ideas about economy as far as bringing jobs back here and illegal immigration harming jobs for AMERICANS etc....I think some Sanders supporters will vote for Clinton but I think more will vote for Stein of the Green Party and Trump. Either way this is an awesome sight.

Some Sanders supporters say it’s ‘Bernie or Bust’ and they will never vote for Hillary Clinton

I wonder maybe some Sanders supporters here can help me here. But OTHER than his views on economic issues and college and healthcare do Sanders supporters like him for other reasons? I mean him and Trump are both outsiders and BOTH have fairly close ideas about economy as far as bringing jobs back here and illegal immigration harming jobs for AMERICANS etc....I think some Sanders supporters will vote for Clinton but I think more will vote for Stein of the Green Party and Trump. Either way this is an awesome sight.

Many Republicans say the same about Trump. When push comes to shove I don't see the exodus!

Many Republicans say the same about Trump. When push comes to shove I don't see the exodus!
True enough but we shall see. There are those like me who won't vote for anyone BUT Trump.

Seems like democrats have the same problem as republicans. Both parties having their little rebellions will be funsies.

Forum List

Back