Some School Districts Tell Obama & Justice Dept. Where They Can Shove Their Tranny Executive Order

Well I think we're veering a little bit off topic. The point of this thread is that schools won't take the risk to the huge population of girls on campus all for one or two creepy boys who are mentally ill playing pretend. They don't want to get sued and if the boys try to sue, their defense is protecting the girls. Perfect. The North Carolina win on clarification falling short for the Fed will help set the standard for schools to defend themselves and their girls.
Money talks, the Feds will win.

Well I think we're veering a little bit off topic. The point of this thread is that schools won't take the risk to the huge population of girls on campus all for one or two creepy boys who are mentally ill playing pretend. They don't want to get sued and if the boys try to sue, their defense is protecting the girls. Perfect. The North Carolina win on clarification falling short for the Fed will help set the standard for schools to defend themselves and their girls.
And 17 million rape survivors will lose?? Are you saying George Soros is going to pay off USSC Justices (again)?

That'll be tough to do in an election year. Your pony needs all the votes she can get. Why trim a bunch away? Those 17 million have husbands, brothers, fathers, friends... Word of mouth can be brutal when the day comes to go behind that privacy curtain and vote..

And 17 million rape survivors will lose?? Are you saying George Soros is going to pay off USSC Justices (again)?

That'll be tough to do in an election year. Your pony needs all the votes she can get. Why trim a bunch away? Those 17 million have husbands, brothers, fathers, friends... Word of mouth can be brutal when the day comes to go behind that privacy curtain and vote..
This is about Title Nine, not rape victims. Just shut up.

I've read title IX. You should too. It neither says nor insinuates ANYTHING even remotely to be construed as protecting men pretending they are women. It talks about the two sexes. Lynch is going to be ripping her hair out trying to bend that language to "clarify" Title IX to cover men pretending they're women to access behind doors marked "women" where 17 million ACTUAL women rape survivors bare themselves for hygiene rituals...

You realize real, actual medical doctors with their careers on the line for the record are going to have to testify at these trials and hearings, right? And they will appear for both sides so. I wonder which ones will get more credence? The one's supporting pretend and the patients self-diagnosing? Or the ones relying on cold hard immutable fact?

And, Justice Ginsburg said that equality between the sexes while all these laws were being made in the 1970s adamantly did NOT mean sharing bathrooms or showers. Sorry you're grieving the inevitable. :itsok: Even your most liberal champion on the Court agrees with me .

I've read title IX. You should too. It neither says nor insinuates ANYTHING even remotely to be construed as protecting men pretending they are women. It talks about the two sexes. Lynch is going to be ripping her hair out trying to bend that language to "clarify" Title IX to cover men pretending they're women to access behind doors marked "women" where 17 million ACTUAL women rape survivors bare themselves for hygiene rituals...

And, Justice Ginsburg said that equality between the sexes while all these laws were being made in the 1970s adamantly did NOT mean sharing bathrooms or showers. Sorry you're grieving the inevitable. :itsok: Even your most liberal champion on the Court agrees with me .
It speaks of gender, and gender ain't what it used to be. I'm more than happy to take that back to court, knowing what we know now.

You already have XY in your bathrooms, they just look like you. If it's based on looks that is easily resolved.

It speaks of gender, and gender ain't what it used to be. I'm more than happy to take that back to court, knowing what we know now.

You already have XY in your bathrooms, they just look like you. If it's based on looks that is easily resolved.

And so all men are allowed in women's restrooms or showers? No? You gonna discriminate against some of them? How, exactly? :popcorn:

And so all men are allowed in women's restrooms or showers? No? You gonna discriminate against some of them? How, exactly? :popcorn:
You can discriminate by gender. It's legal. It's also legal to say transgenders can use the bathroom that matches their heads, not their bodies. You lose.

And the XY's, those are XY females. There are XX males in the boys room as well.

You can discriminate by gender. It's legal. It's also legal to say transgenders can use the bathroom that matches their heads, not their bodies. You lose.

And the XY's, those are XY females. There are XX males in the boys room as well.

Men can't enter behind doors marked "women" where 17 million rape survivors bare their bodies.

You lose. Are there 17 million trannys in the US? No? Not even close? Well, there you go. Dominant rights asserted. PTSD is a real thing. Especially with sexual assault survivors. Ginsburg is going to agree with me on this one. Know how I know? She already has.

Forum List

Back