Some things just catch your attention

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I awoke several years ago with a notion to find something. So went down to a friends and used their Internet. I came upon this here story and the photo caught my eye along with Bible Prophecy.
Thought I'd share.

Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan, "a philanthropist who focuses on medical causes" and a member of Abu Dhabi's ruling family, had workmen carve his name into the United Arab Emirates island he owns in letters so big that they're visible from space, stretching two-miles wide.

Retired from service in the army and Diplomatic life (he was Aide de Campe to the late Sheikh Zayed). A prince a captain, a cup bearer. It fit the criteria of what I was looking for but I did not have time to connect the rest of the dots since I don't have Internet.

hamad-abu-dhabi-space-watermark.jpg

WAM ABU DHABI, 10th September, 2013 (WAM) -- The Western Region Development Council (WRDC) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Abu Dhabi National Chemical Company (ChemaWEyaat). The mutual agreement aims to consolidate cooperation between the two entities through the provision of scholarships for high achieving students in Al Gharbia that are planning to pursue a career in engineering.............rest of the story

Forum List

Back