Some truly unfortunate raw stats on police violence

Let a dangerous criminal run free? You can't be serious.

Since he was cleared he is clearly not a liar. Stop making things up, you have no basis for your claims.

You mean that dangerous jaywalker?

Wilson was fired. They knew he lied.

JoeB131 is simply too dumb to have this discussion with.

You were the piece of shit who defended the SC cop that shot the man in the back.

Once again....you're too stupid for this discussion. You're still saying he was shot "for jaywalking". If you can't grasp the basic facts of the case....there's no way we can discuss the validity of the shooting.

Had Brown robbed a store...jaywalked...and when confronted JUST SURRENDERED....like that waste of flesh thug Dylann Roof did.....He'd still be alive today.

The problem is people like you that make blanket statements that are untrue. Such as, "police routinely violate the rights of people based on their skin color".

All men were created equal, but not men are equal. In this country every person has an equal opportunity. It's the choices the individual makes that determines if they're successful or not.

BTW, Jefferson has nothing to do with the topic.

Actually, he kind of does... this country was not based on all men are created equal. It was based on some being slaves, some being born with silver spoons in their mouths.

You'd have to be a complete retard to think some poor kid in the ghetto has the same "opportunities" a kid from a rich suburb has.

It depends on your definition of equal. The poor kid and the rich kid both have the exact same opportunities. A rich kid is no more intelligent that a poor kid.

No the dangerous criminal who just attacked him. Cops can't just let criminals walk away. That's how innocent people get killed.

I feel a lot more threatened by trigger happy racist cops than I do about some kid who just shoplifted some cigars.

I see you're from Chicago. Now it's starting to make sense. Yes. You're too dumb for this topic.

No the dangerous criminal who just attacked him. Cops can't just let criminals walk away. That's how innocent people get killed.

I feel a lot more threatened by trigger happy racist cops than I do about some kid who just shoplifted some cigars.

Stole cigars, walked down the middle of the road endangering drivers, and attacked a cop all in just a few minutes. You are a fool if yu are more worried about cops.

Once again....you're too stupid for this discussion. You're still saying he was shot "for jaywalking". If you can't grasp the basic facts of the case....there's no way we can discuss the validity of the shooting.

Had Brown robbed a store...jaywalked...and when confronted JUST SURRENDERED....like that waste of flesh thug Dylann Roof did.....He'd still be alive today.

Really? Sandra Bland just surrendered, how is she doing?

Brown probably had legitimate fears about his safety with a police department that routinely abused the population.

Ferguson Police still killing unarmed black men one year later The Washington Post

But poor Dylann Roof, the poor thing looked peckish. Let's stop at Burger King and buy him some lunch.

Stole cigars, walked down the middle of the road endangering drivers, and attacked a cop all in just a few minutes. You are a fool if yu are more worried about cops.

None of those things present a threat to me. A guy wildly shooting in the street kind of does.

I see you're from Chicago. Now it's starting to make sense. Yes. You're too dumb for this topic.

Yes, I live in Chicago, where the police routinely beat false confessions out suspects and sent them to prison and some times death Row. In fact the system is so corrupt that the REPUBLICAN governor had to abolish the death penalty because he had no way of being sure who actually did what they were accused of.

But we don't have a problem. Keep telling yourself that.

Really? Sandra Bland just surrendered, how is she doing?

Brown probably had legitimate fears about his safety with a police department that routinely abused the population.

Ferguson Police still killing unarmed black men one year later The Washington Post

But poor Dylann Roof, the poor thing looked peckish. Let's stop at Burger King and buy him some lunch.

Sandra Bland committed suicide. You idiot.

Roof? Do you have any clue about murder investigations? First lesson? When trying to obtain a confession....make them comfortable. Food. Soda. Cigarettes. Get them to relax. Open up.

So did they buy some cheap fast food to feed him? Yes. It was going to be LONG day. And I'm not sure....but I'd guess the tiny Shelby NC Police department doesn't have a full service cafeteria inside.

But again ....you just aren't educated enough for this complex discussion.

None of those things present a threat to me. A guy wildly shooting in the street kind of does.

Yes, I live in Chicago, where the police routinely beat false confessions out suspects and sent them to prison and some times death Row. In fact the system is so corrupt that the REPUBLICAN governor had to abolish the death penalty because he had no way of being sure who actually did what they were accused of.

Shooting wildly? Seems like he was on target to me.

Yes...Chicago PD has a huge challenge trying to keep civility in a city flooded with lawless uneducated thugs. Like you.

So somebody dies in a car accident because the idiot was walking in the middle of the road. You are ok with that?

Wildly? If that were the case somebody other than the criminal would have been shot. You ignore facts.

So somebody dies in a car accident because the idiot was walking in the middle of the road. You are ok with that?

Wildly? If that were the case somebody other than the criminal would have been shot. You ignore facts.

Him and his peers block highways to protest. Of course he's ok with it. It's racist to have the white man's roads clear. Those clear roads enable rich corporations to get people to and from work....where they are forced to work. And earn money....to pay for stuff and try to earn a better life. And thats racist, didn't ya know?

Yes...Chicago PD has a huge challenge trying to keep civility in a city flooded with lawless uneducated thugs. Like you.

Again, every time you post, I am glad you are no longer in law enforcement.

No, the CPD has a record of abusing the citizens... which is why they are having such problems.

Or do you think it's okay to beat false confessions out of people.

Please, they weren't handing out tickets for traffic control. This was a systematic policy of the white police department harrassing the black residents. This is something that DOJ study you like so much concluded.

Please, they weren't handing out tickets for traffic control. This was a systematic policy of the white police department harrassing the black residents. This is something that DOJ study you like so much concluded.

So....stopping a black man who just robbed a store is "harassment"?? Interesting.

Him and his peers block highways to protest. Of course he's ok with it. It's racist to have the white man's roads clear. Those clear roads enable rich corporations to get people to and from work....where they are forced to work. And earn money....to pay for stuff and try to earn a better life. And thats racist, didn't ya know?

A country without justice isn't one that we can have a better life. When you have people who can't let their children out of the house because some racist cop might shoot them for littering, people are going to push back.

Again, every time you post, I am glad you are no longer in law enforcement.

No, the CPD has a record of abusing the citizens... which is why they are having such problems.

Or do you think it's okay to beat false confessions out of people.

In CPDs long history....how many confessions have been falsely beaten out of people? I'm interested now.

A country without justice isn't one that we can have a better life. When you have people who can't let their children out of the house because some racist cop might shoot them for littering, people are going to push back.
I thought the problem was with thugs in your shit hole. Didn't they off a 7 year old a couple of weeks ago?

Link please? Show me a cop who saw someone litter...and shot them for it. I'll wait.....

So....stopping a black man who just robbed a store is "harassment"?? Interesting.

Except Wilson claimed that isn't why he stopped them. He stopped them because they were Jaywalking.

the description of the "suspects" didn't come out until later.

Guy, Wilson was fired. No one is claiming he did good work

Both are untrue. You obviously haven't read facts of this case.

Let's start with this one. CNN. Darren Wilson quit. Wasn't fired.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/29/us/ferguson-protests/

Forum List

Back