Some truly unfortunate raw stats on police violence

So....what descretion to cops have to shoot someone...that they shouldnt?

SCOTUS Graham vs Connor. A cop can use lethal force to protect his life or another's from death or great bodily injury (amputation, deformity, etc).

So....what descretion do they have....that you'd take away?

Unarmed kid, 100 feet away, hands up trying to surrender, already wounded.

No justification.

You do get this guy was effectively fired, right?

If that were true he wouldn't have been cleared by everyone.

So why isn't h back on the job. I hear they need some help down there.

Oh, there will be a civil trial. One where htey can't keep blacks off the jury.

Because he can't work as a cop...because he will be TARGETED. Which is why....yes....there WILL be a civil trial. Where Wilson sues countless media figures for defamation. He resigned...so anything they said after that wasn't against a public figure.

Every single media figure who mentioned "Hands up don't shoot" will be sued....as that was false. The MSNBC crew....all of them. His career is over....based on their lie and defamation.

He's gonna be rich soon.

" Where Wilson sues countless media figures for defamation. " b9
If the story was reported accurately, the reporters are indemnified.
The 1st Amendment protects free speech. And truthfulness is a legitimate legal defense against libel, slander, "defamation".

If Wilson did wrong, and got fired for it, where's the defamation?

So why isn't h back on the job. I hear they need some help down there.

Oh, there will be a civil trial. One where htey can't keep blacks off the jury.

He isn't on the job because of people like you. Even though he was completely cleared you continue to spread lies. I can't imagine he still wants to be a cop after the way he has been treated for defending himself against a criminal.

He isn't on the job because of people like you. Even though he was completely cleared you continue to spread lies. I can't imagine he still wants to be a cop after the way he has been treated for defending himself against a criminal.

I cant imagine anyone would want him as a copy given his propesnity towards shooting at anything he considers remotely threatening...

I cant imagine anyone would want him as a copy given his propesnity towards shooting at anything he considers remotely threatening...

Why do you keep lying? He was a very good cop before he was attacked. Don't forget he was alone and there were multiple criminals. The guy was much larger than him and tried to take his gun. Of course he shot him. Anyone willing to attack a cop is a danger to everyone. He had minutes before robbed a store and then walked down the middle of the road. We have laws agains that because it's dangerous. Could have easily cause an accident. The officer has been completely cleared, stop with the lies. I'm sure he feels betrayed by the people he was protecting.

Why do you keep lying? He was a very good cop before he was attacked. Don't forget he was alone and there were multiple criminals. The guy was much larger than him and tried to take his gun. Of course he shot him. Anyone willing to attack a cop is a danger to everyone. He had minutes before robbed a store and then walked down the middle of the road. We have laws agains that because it's dangerous. Could have easily cause an accident. The officer has been completely cleared, stop with the lies. I'm sure he feels betrayed by the people he was protecting.

Guy, a whitewash from a corrupt racist DA doesn't clear anyone.

Point is, this guy was FIRED and no police department will touch him with a 10 foot pole. Which is what happens when you shoot unarmed kids for jaywalking.

Funny how Mike Brown needed to be shot and Dylann Roof got taken to Burger King.

Silly Negro- rights are for White People.

Point is, this guy was FIRED and no police department will touch him with a 10 foot pole. Which is what happens when you shoot unarmed kids for jaywalking.

Funny how Mike Brown needed to be shot and Dylann Roof got taken to Burger King.

What about the department of justice investigation? Nobody found any wrong doing. You are simply spreading lies with no backing in reality. What you are doing is dangerous. Have you noticed crime is up? That's bad for everyone.

On November 24, 2014, it was announced that the St. Louis County grand jury had decided not to indict Wilson.[12] On March 4, 2015, the U.S. Department of Justice cleared Wilson of civil rights violations in the shooting, finding that witnesses who corroborated his account were credible while those who incriminated him were not,[13][14] and that according to the evidence, Wilson shot Michael Brown in self-defense.[15][16]

" Where Wilson sues countless media figures for defamation. " b9
If the story was reported accurately, the reporters are indemnified.
The 1st Amendment protects free speech. And truthfulness is a legitimate legal defense against libel, slander, "defamation".

If Wilson did wrong, and got fired for it, where's the defamation?

1- He didn't do wrong
2- He wasn't fired...he resigned. Probably on advice from a lawyer...because you can't defame a public official. Once he resigned...he was no longer a public official.

There is beyond enough evidence that "Hands up" was a lie. Even after the evidence came out. Media kept pushing it. Against a man who was no longer a public figure. He'll get a lawsuit.

What if Dylann Roof had attacked a cop and tried to take his gun??? Bet he gets shot. He didnt. He just gave up. What if Mike Brown had surrendered immediately? But...he didnt.

On November 24, 2014, it was announced that the St. Louis County grand jury had decided not to indict Wilson.[12] On March 4, 2015, the U.S. Department of Justice cleared Wilson of civil rights violations in the shooting, finding that witnesses who corroborated his account were credible while those who incriminated him were not,[13][14] and that according to the evidence, Wilson shot Michael Brown in self-defense.

Your boy shot an unarmed man. A grand jury whitewashed it, but the community isn't buying it.

I guess we should be happy he wasn't lynched. They have to at least pretend this was done under the color of law.

1- He didn't do wrong
2- He wasn't fired...he resigned. Probably on advice from a lawyer...because you can't defame a public official. Once he resigned...he was no longer a public official.

There is beyond enough evidence that "Hands up" was a lie. Even after the evidence came out. Media kept pushing it. Against a man who was no longer a public figure. He'll get a lawsuit.

One black person on that jury. He won't get a lawsuit... I'm sorry his lawyer gave him such shitty advice.

What if Dylann Roof had attacked a cop and tried to take his gun??? Bet he gets shot. He didnt. He just gave up. What if Mike Brown had surrendered immediately? But...he didnt.

Yeah, it's not like people who gave up to the police haven't met untimely deaths..... oh, wait.

On November 24, 2014, it was announced that the St. Louis County grand jury had decided not to indict Wilson.[12] On March 4, 2015, the U.S. Department of Justice cleared Wilson of civil rights violations in the shooting, finding that witnesses who corroborated his account were credible while those who incriminated him were not,[13][14] and that according to the evidence, Wilson shot Michael Brown in self-defense.

Your boy shot an unarmed man. A grand jury whitewashed it, but the community isn't buying it.

I guess we should be happy he wasn't lynched. They have to at least pretend this was done under the color of law.

Your defense is a joke. You have nothing so you keep repeating stupidity. He was cleared. Thanks to people like you crime is up and many people have died. All because you can't accept reality.

What about the department of justice investigation? Nobody found any wrong doing. You are simply spreading lies with no backing in reality. What you are doing is dangerous. Have you noticed crime is up? That's bad for everyone.

What about it? Crime isn't really up that much, and the lack of trust between the African American Community and the police is probably a large part of that.

You can only push people so far before they push back. They are now pushing back.

What about it? Crime isn't really up that much, and the lack of trust between the African American Community and the police is probably a large part of that.

You can only push people so far before they push back. They are now pushing back.

Pushing back because a criminal who attacked a cop got killed? That makes no sense.

That much? People and police have been killed cause of this stupidity. Some cities have record homicides. People dying is kind of a big deal.

Pushing back because a criminal who attacked a cop got killed? That makes no sense.

That much? People and police have been killed cause of this stupidity. Some cities have record homicides. People dying is kind of a big deal.

Yes it is. It is too bad the police let these problems go as long as they have.

sorry, maybe you think Jaywalking is a capital offense, but I really don't.

Yes it is. It is too bad the police let these problems go as long as they have.

sorry, maybe you think Jaywalking is a capital offense, but I really don't.

I think attacking a cop is. The police aren't to blame for all the problems. The problem is too many people choosing to break the law.

Forum List

Back