Some Will Hate This..

Because it is hard to hear the truth, and even harder to admit it.

Well worth a listen....if you have the guts......
Personally I love Zo......and think he is brilliant and clear thinking.

Zo forgot to ask "where's the beef" in all those food analogies. :biggrin: Because the beef aint' been delivered in those 50 years since CRA.

THe other thing he missed --- was the great irony of black voters always choosing the larger, more muscular form of govt. The govt without any practical limits to it's scope or spending or powers. When in reality -- the INTOLERABLE situations in most of those racial powderkeg communities like Ferguson STEMS from lousy public service and customer service in the legal and justice system. A town where the DOJ found that EVERY HOUSEHOLD had an average of 3 warrants and 1.5 arrests per year. BECAUSE the "system" was run as an inept incompetent CASH BOX for the muni govt. Warrants piled up because of errors, overcharging, fines that don't match the economics of the community, and trying to squeeze money out of folks living on the very edge of economic existence.

Blamed it on the police and racism. But the REAL STORY was that the Black voters there have an unrealistic view of the "compassion", wisdom, and incentives of govt to perform.. Same deal on the national level. As Zo laid out in the video ---- BIGGER spending is not necessarily better, and it doesn't make govt fairer or wiser or more committed to SERVING constituents.

It's a mirage if you think more spending or more pandering fixes ANY of the systemic problems in govt.
That's why justice reform and govt accountability would do MORE for black voters than more "programs".

Zo pretty much covers it all in different videos.

He started off good then he fell down and made up all kinds of wild accusations that simply arent true. He obviously has no idea what most businesses do and he also must have missed the memo that the GOP admitted to the Southern Strategy. Someone also confused him on what slavery in the US was vs what it was in Africa.

The GOP never admitted to so-called "the Southern strategy." It's a myth. What a few scumbag politicians to to curry favor with the media is irrelevant.

Both times they were the RNC chairman so once again you look like a clown trying to deny it. Homie in the video obviously has had the wool pulled over his eyes. Why would 2 people go on record admitting it?

http://usatoday30.usatodayhington/2005-07-14-GOP-racial-politics_x.htm

"Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," Mehlman said at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

RNC Chair Michael Steele Confesses to Race-Based Southern Strategy

“For the last 40-plus years we had a ‘Southern Strategy’ that alienated many minority voters by focusing on the white male vote in the South."

Then we have the infamous Lee Atwater admitting to it as well. Sorry clown.

So in the past 16 years, the "southern strategy" is not even neccessary. .Since the Dem party has largely abandoned retail politics in the south. They PURGED the BlueDog Dems from the party for being contrary and standing up for fiscal sanity and a strong national defense. Leaving a LOT of districts without ANY real choice in a Federal election. Many districts go uncontested in Federal elections,.

If the "southern strategy" is so freakin offensive --- why has the Dem party disenfranchised their black constituency there???? It's always so easy in this collusion between 2 parties. To cross-blame and avoid fixing anything because the "other party" is worse. But the fact is --- the Dems don't give a WHIT about franchising the South for blacks. Or EVEN the WHITE DEMS who still vote that party because their racist GrandPappy did.

Because they won't compromise on their leftward lurch. It's more of the tyranny of power and control that the 2 parties have perfected in the past 40 years.

What does that have to do with fact he claimed the GOP never admitted to the Southern Strategy but they did as I proved?

A small handful of Republicans who weren't even in politics at the time does not constitute "the GOP."

He started off good then he fell down and made up all kinds of wild accusations that simply arent true. He obviously has no idea what most businesses do and he also must have missed the memo that the GOP admitted to the Southern Strategy. Someone also confused him on what slavery in the US was vs what it was in Africa.

^ doesn't understand that he was being spoken to and about.

I understand what he was saying. I just know more than he does obviously.

clearly not

See above foolish clown

I'll repeat, and type slowly.

clearly not

Won't make a damn bit of difference.

What did republicans do for Black people when the majority of us was voting for them?

We didn't even have basic human rights .. and that didn't happen until the majority of us started voting for democrats.

What did republicans do for Black people when the majority of us was voting for them?

We didn't even have basic human rights .. and that didn't happen until the majority of us started voting for democrats.

:rolleyes:

Thank You, that was impressive and this Zo guy is quite logical and clear thinking, love, I'll leave that to you.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

:laugh: .. hook, line and sinkered..

The odds that you watched the video or possess critical thinking skills are absolutely nil..

zo is the man. All the responses you got is what are always said by the left wing.

They love to drive the lie about the southern strategy even though Zo, and history, is really clear that it just never happened. Not the way the liberals lie about it.

Forum List

Back