Somebody Else is About to Get Dixiechicked

I think she wants to put the Global Warming Hoax before the Neo-Marxist BLM feral mob or something, I read about her rambling about the Environment or something.
Hey REMEMBER when the Leftist Maniacs were SCREAMING about the Global Warming Hoax 24/7 and that Greta "Children of The Corn" Thunberg was babbling away and looking like a total Psychotic DEMANDING that EVERYONE had to stop eating meat and you know stop BREATHING to Save The Planet? Weird how they are ALL SILENT about the Global Warming Hoax NOW and it's ALL COVID-19 HYSTERIA and the feral BLM THUGS instead.
I love winter because every time it snows I give so much crap to the libs who believe in global warming.

HOW can you lose interest in a thread when I am IN the thread?!

Marion Morrison Mr. Marion WTF have you EVER read such a thing as what John T. Ford commented EVER? No and No.
My loss of interest includes the lack of any desire to keep posting in the thread.

It does not include a desire to stop reading the thread.

I mean .... I read all the threads you post in Lucy ..... ;)

7d8ce6da69c1436373c39260ceeaec56.jpg

It's that Billie Eilish girl. Who cares if she is getting Dixiechicked she is LITERALLY MENTALLY ILL (see below) and her music is COMMERCIAL CRAP. Personally INSTEAD of being Dixiechicked she should just be locked up in Gitmo for Crimes Against Music.

View attachment 377151

She has Tourettes, that ought to make for an interesting interview.

Forum List

Back