🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Someone Forgot To Tell Obama "If It Saves Just One Kid I'ts Worth It"

Steven_R

Tommy Vercetti Fan Club
Jul 17, 2013
That's right folks. It's all about saving kids. That's why www.amberalert.gov is now offline. Of all the websites that could be taken down due to funding, this is one that really hurts kids.

Where's Helen Lovejoy to ask "won't somebody please think of the children?"

Well if there is one bright side to this mess, it's the ability to see exactly how pricky the Obama Administration actually is.

It's like they are pulling out all stops at "Mean Team Obama".

That's right folks. It's all about saving kids. That's why www.amberalert.gov is now offline. Of all the websites that could be taken down due to funding, this is one that really hurts kids.

And In my job? I am obliged to check out customers' FCC Radio registrations/licensing...But to my dismay?

The FCC.gov site is DOWN...and has been.

BASTARDS.

The leftist agenda is more important to maobama than anything, they don't care about the country, their only interest is power. They will run over anyone or anything that stands in their way without regard, their communist Alinski tactics allow for giving no quarter.

Anytime Boehner offers a no-strings vote, this is over.

That is the only way this is over.

Someone forgot to tell you, the REPUBLICANS SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT.

This whole thing is the result of the fact that the REPUBLICANS SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT.

I know you want to blame the President.

BUT IT WAS THE REPUBLICANS WHO SHUT DOWN THE DAMN GOVENMENT.

STOP LYING.

And In my job? I am obliged to check out customers' FCC Radio registrations/licensing...But to my dismay?

The FCC.gov site is DOWN...and has been.

BASTARDS.

FCCSITE.jpg

So If I have customers that aren't complying? Guess what? They are absolved...they can DO what they like ON AIR...with no consequence.​

This whole thing is the result of the fact that the REPUBLICANS SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT.

STOP LYING.
WRONG. The Democrats, REID and Obama have been given alternatives until the cows come home.

NOPE. Their way or the highway. They have to HURT everyone else.

STOP with yer shit son.:eusa_hand:

The leftist agenda is more important to maobama than anything, they don't care about the country, their only interest is power. They will run over anyone or anything that stands in their way without regard, their communist Alinski tactics allow for giving no quarter.

The rightist agenda is more important to the GOP than anything, they don't care about the country, their only interest is power. They will run over anyone or anything that stands in their way without regard, their fascist Alinsky tactics allow for giving no quarter.

See what I did there? :lol:

That's right folks. It's all about saving kids. That's why amberalert is now offline. Of all the websites that could be taken down due to funding, this is one that really hurts kids.

STOP LYING.
WRONG. The Democrats, REID and Obama have been given alternatives until the cows come home.

These alternatives including...?

STOP LYING.

Not paying attention? The House is sending bills to the Senate to keep segments of government working...Don't YOU pay attention?

GO look it up.

STOP LYING.

The REPUBLICANS shut down the government? How, pray tell? By providing a funding bill that funded every single one of these things whose shutdown you want to blame on them? By providing secondary funding bills SPECIFICALLY for these things when the Democrats refused to negotiate?

Please, explain your logic to us, because it is not like our Earth logic.

Do you know that one of those strings is that the entire government, which includes Congress, Senate, etc, will also have to carry Obamacare too? What would be wrong with that?

STOP LYING.

Yet Locating New Page.... is up and running. So is Medicaid's site and the military sites. I guess the shutdown is selectively painful.

Do you know that one of those strings is that the entire government, which includes Congress, Senate, etc, will also have to carry Obamacare too? What would be wrong with that?

They are subject to ACA now. Don't complain about the subsidies, which were part of the law.

Boehner can end this anytime he wishes.

The rightist agenda is more important to the GOP than anything, they don't care about the country, their only interest is power. They will run over anyone or anything that stands in their way without regard, their fascist Alinsky tactics allow for giving no quarter.

See what I did there? :lol:

Made a public fool out of yourself?

STOP LYING.

That Obamacare would pertain to EVERYONE including EVERYONE in the government. Obama and the Dems won't agree to that. Why not?

Not paying attention? The House is sending bills to the Senate to keep segments of government working...Don't YOU pay attention?

GO look it up.

Yes, one alternative is equivalent to many.

The alternative was rejected because it only funded the parts of the government that had gotten large amounts of media coverage for the sole purpose of GOP political gain.

Forum List

Back