Someone who's actually taken on the left & won. Our next president (I hope)

Walker's lack of formal education isn't a problem. His failure as governor of Wisconsin is, though.
i don't know. i realize i'm not a republican voter, but it bugs the hell out of me. i have to believe there are some republicans out there that still value a formal education.

Me ;) There was a time when the republican party supported education, science and infrastructure. The family was a nice touch that want nicely with them.

Nasa = republican idea
Space station freedom that turned into the international space station = Reagan! Republican!!!
Republican built the highway system!

I am one of those ;)

Last edited:
Conservatives want to bust more unions and drive more Americans into lower paying lower benefit jobs,

without stopping to think that now that Obamacare is the law, conservatives are driving those Americans into taxpayer funded and/or subsidized healthcare plans,

as opposed to employer provided healthcare.

Walker's lack of formal education isn't a problem. His failure as governor of Wisconsin is, though.
i don't know. i realize i'm not a republican voter, but it bugs the hell out of me. i have to believe there are some republicans out there that still value a formal education.

Me ;) There was a time when the republican party supported education, science and infrastructure. The family was a nice touch that want nicely with them.

Nasa = republican idea
Space station freedom that turned into the international space station = Reagan! Republican!!!

I am one of those ;)
You? Lmao

You're an idiot that blows in the wind depending on what amount of dollars are blowing which way. And with your posting history you're sure as fuck not educated. For example tell us again how jungle monkeys are destroying America

Nasa = republican idea

I am one of those ;)
You? Lmao

You're an idiot that blows in the wind depending on what amount of dollars are blowing which way. And with your posting history you're sure as fuck not educated. For example tell us again how jungle monkeys are destroying America

I have the data proving that blacks commit most of the crime! What do you have? Your stupid little emotions. Logic and critical thought is something that is taught in college. You don't have it.

Conservatives want to bust more unions and drive more Americans into lower paying lower benefit jobs,

without stopping to think that now that Obamacare is the law, conservatives are driving those Americans into taxpayer funded and/or subsidized healthcare plans,

tell us how the bailout of the UAW (sometimes known as the GM bailout) helped average americans.

tell us how the bailout of the UAW (sometimes known as the GM bailout) helped average americans.

It has because I say so. Using your birther tactic.

Tell us how it hasn't.

Walker and Rubio were the biggest losers in the poll that showed Trump surging.

So there's your challenge. Dump Trump.

Walker getting recalled this time for sure! I'll bet my credibility on it!! -- NYCarb, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Gramps.....

Lets say Walker is a fantastic politician and has great popularity.

What can you tell us about his record as governor that isn't one of his talking points and points to his ability to be an effective leader?

Funny how you libs didn't have these standards in 2008.

Obama didn't have a record as governor to run on. You fail.

Gramps.....

What can you tell us about his record as governor that isn't one of his talking points and points to his ability to be an effective leader?

He didn't have any record to run on....he was simply the flavor of the day

Walker/Rubio

That would be my preferred ticket. Of course it's very early but Walker is the only candidate that stands out to me.
you'd be okay with voting for someone without a bachelor's degree?
why not, the white house has been infested by someone with a GED for the last 6 1/2 years. The left seems ok with that.

It made you cry for 7 years so far. That's worth something.
it will all be worth it when you lose your phone, ebt card and free health insurance once an American is in the white house. Not to mention you will most likely lose your south American butt buddy.

Gramps.....

He didn't have any record to run on....he was simply the flavor of the day

Sure he did.

How's the espionage game going?

Forum List

Back