Someone who's actually taken on the left & won. Our next president (I hope)

Walker/Rubio

That would be my preferred ticket. Of course it's very early but Walker is the only candidate that stands out to me.
you'd be okay with voting for someone without a bachelor's degree?
why not, the white house has been infested by someone with a GED for the last 6 1/2 years. The left seems ok with that.

It made you cry for 7 years so far. That's worth something.
it will all be worth it when you lose your phone, ebt card and free health insurance once an American is in the white house. Not to mention you will most likely lose your south American butt buddy.

You post is funnier if one imagines you forcing the words out between sobs.

Gramps.....

Lets say Walker is a fantastic politician and has great popularity.

What can you tell us about his record as governor that isn't one of his talking points and points to his ability to be an effective leader?

Funny how you libs didn't have these standards in 2008.

Obama didn't have a record as governor to run on. You fail.

He didn't have any record to run on....he was simply the flavor of the day
twice?

Walker's lack of formal education isn't a problem. His failure as governor of Wisconsin is, though.
Wisconsin voters disagree with you. They had the chance to oust him & chose not to.

Yeah.....would you like to outline his record of success for us? Unlike you, I don't consider winning elections with a huge influx of Koch money to be much of an accomplishment.

Please.....speak to his record as governor.
And that influx of cash is different than the MASSIVE amounts of union money that flooded in to defeat him? Not to mention all the liberal losers who flooded the state physically to put up the appearance of a larger demographic of opposition than actually existed.

Obama won Wisconsin twice.

There were alot of people who fell for the Obama scam, but most of those I know who voted for him, are disillusioned. The only holdouts are those residing in Madison and Dane County and truthfully, the rest of this state is nowhere like Madison or Dane County.

Walker's lack of formal education isn't a problem. His failure as governor of Wisconsin is, though.
Wisconsin voters disagree with you. They had the chance to oust him & chose not to.

Yeah.....would you like to outline his record of success for us? Unlike you, I don't consider winning elections with a huge influx of Koch money to be much of an accomplishment.

And that influx of cash is different than the MASSIVE amounts of union money that flooded in to defeat him? Not to mention all the liberal losers who flooded the state physically to put up the appearance of a larger demographic of opposition than actually existed.

Obama won Wisconsin twice.

There were alot of people who fell for the Obama scam, but most of those I know who voted for him, are disillusioned. The only holdouts are those residing in Madison and Dane County and truthfully, the rest of this state is nowhere like Madison or Dane County.

Disillusioned. How awful.

How do these disillusioned voters feel when they look next door at Minnesota and see what real economic growth looks like? Walker has been a failure, hasn't he?

B8Se7dXCMAA4YcY.png

Gramps.....

What can you tell us about his record as governor that isn't one of his talking points and points to his ability to be an effective leader?

Sure he did.

How's the espionage game going?
Tell us all about his record, we've been waiting for almost 7 years to e
Walker/Rubio

That would be my preferred ticket. Of course it's very early but Walker is the only candidate that stands out to me.
why not, the white house has been infested by someone with a GED for the last 6 1/2 years. The left seems ok with that.

it will all be worth it when you lose your phone, ebt card and free health insurance once an American is in the white house. Not to mention you will most likely lose your south American butt buddy.

no sobs. Ive been able to protect my income so far.
Im just really looking forward to seeing you begging on a street corner when the taxpayer funds dry up. God forbid you would go and get a real job. LOL

Gramps.....

Sure he did.

Im just really looking forward to seeing you begging on a street corner when the taxpayer funds dry up. God forbid you would go and get a real job. LOL
protect your income? so you'd like the economy to go back to before obama was president? how about the stock market, would you like it back at those levels too?

I posted this earlier in another thread. good review for voting for him

SNIp:
VOTE OUT that nasty progressive/Democrat party from our lives come 2016

SNIP:
Six Reasons Why Scott Walker Will Be Elected President
Today he makes it official.

By Aaron Goldstein – 7.13.15

Scott_Walker_by_Gage_Skidmore_2_0.jpg

Shortly before Scott Walker was re-elected Wisconsin’s Governor for the third time in four years, I made the case that if Walker prevailed Republicans should nominate him as their presidential candidate right then and there. Since January, Walker has been at or near the top of most public opinion polls of preferred standard bearers for the GOP in 2016, and today he officially launches his White House bid, making him the 15th Republican to join the field. While this field is quite crowded, I believe it will soon become apparent that Scott Walker stands out head and shoulders above the rest. Here are the six reasons why I believe Walker will not only win the GOP nomination, but be elected President in November 2016.

1. He’s Part of the Middle Class (or He Actually Shops at Kohl’s and Sears)

It was after Walker spoke at the Iowa Freedom Summit in January that his popularity began to soar outside of Wisconsin. As much as anything else, I think what resonated with the crowd and those who watched the speech on C-SPAN or online is when he spoke about shopping at Kohl’s:

But years ago as newlyweds I made a critical mistake. I went to a Kohl’s Department Store and I bought something for the price it was marked at. Right? My wife said to me, “You can never go back there again until you learn how to shop at Kohl’s.” So now if I’m going to pick up a new shirt I go to the rack that says it was $29.99 & I see it’s marked down to $19.99. And then because I’m well trained I got that insert from the Sunday newspaper and I took it up to the clerk with my Kohl’s credit card and get another 10 or 15% off. And then I watch that mailer because, man, Tonette shops there a lot so I know I’m going to get another 10 to 15% off. And if I’m really lucky I get that flyer with 30% off.

Somehow I don’t think Ann Romney ever told her husband that he had to learn to shop at Kohl’s. Not that there’s anything wrong with being wealthy. But when money is no object it can be difficult to understand that most of us are subject to the mercy of money. The fact is, the lives of most Americans are centered around the fact we don’t have enough money. Mitt Romney couldn’t grasp this in 2012 and I don’t believe most of the current Republican field gets it either by virtue of their prosperity.

In late April, the New York Daily News tried to make an issue of Walker’s credit card debt with Sears. William Jacobson of Legal Insurrection responded to the report in the Daily News in this manner:

ALL of it here:

Read more at Six Reasons Why Scott Walker Will Be Elected President The American Spectator

Sure he did.

protect your income? so you'd like the economy to go back to before obama was president? how about the stock market, would you like it back at those levels too?
pretty much, I would be happy to see that. At least then I wouldn't have to watch my tax dollar keep lazy people alive, that in all honesty would be better for society if they would just die.

Sure he did.

pretty much, I would be happy to see that. At least then I wouldn't have to watch my tax dollar keep lazy people alive, that in all honesty would be better for society if they would just die.

How many lazy people are we talking about? Got any idea?

Sure he did.

millions, and all the illegals too.
Face it, the poor need people like me, I have no need for them. they should kiss my white ass at least once a day.

Sure he did.

Face it, the poor need people like me, I have no need for them. they should kiss my white ass at least once a day.

Millions? How many millions?

Do you think we have a large population of illegal immigrants who are not employed?

Do you believe that all poor people are lazy?

I'm beginning to think you might be avoiding the question. How many lazy people do we have?

Let's have this discussion.

You don't seem to be very fair minded? Obama used Bush as an excuse for the longest and weakest recovery in history. Walker inherited a mess of a state form democrats, it takes time to fix their screw ups.

Do you think we have a large population of illegal immigrants who are not employed?

I'm beginning to think you might be avoiding the question. How many lazy people do we have?

all of the illegals. We don't need them. as far as how many lazy?
Lets make it all of those sucking off the taxpayers that while doing so are not looking for work and are not going to school,
if you are getting benefits without trying to get off of them. Do the country a favor and die.
So since you have the numbers, how about you tell me how many are not abusing the taxpayer.

You don't seem to be very fair minded? Obama used Bush as an excuse for the longest and weakest recovery in history. Walker inherited a mess of a state form democrats, it takes time to fix their screw ups.

Oh! Cool. That's reassuring.

Lets make it all of those sucking off the taxpayers that while doing so are not looking for work and are not going to school,
if you are getting benefits without trying to get off of them. Do the country a favor and die.
So since you have the numbers, how about you tell me how many are not abusing the taxpayer.

You are upset by all the lazy people. You must have an idea about how bad the problem is. How much do these lazy people cost us?

We are looking for the number of adults who can work, but don't because they are lazy or are satisfied with living off of taxpayers.

How fucking many?

You are upset by all the lazy people. You must have an idea about how bad the problem is. How much do these lazy people cost us?

We are looking for the number of adults who can work, but don't because they are lazy or are satisfied with living off of taxpayers.

How fucking many?
right around the 12 million mark right now.
let them die.
and to be honest, we would all be better off if they lose access to the free library computers. then we wouldn't have to read garbage from non working losers like you.
Is it possible for a tax sucking liberal to communicate without swearing?
instead of trying to cause issues, don't you think it would make more sense for you to be here thanking those that go to work so you can mooch?

Forum List

Back