Someone who's actually taken on the left & won. Our next president (I hope)

Walker/Rubio

That would be my preferred ticket. Of course it's very early but Walker is the only candidate that stands out to me.
you'd be okay with voting for someone without a bachelor's degree?
Like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs!
scott walker isn't bill gates or steve jobs, and i wouldn't want either of them for president.
Of course not. Scott Walker is Scott Walker. That being said, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs are examples of very successful people without bachelors degrees. So the fact that Walker did not finish his degree is not a deal breaker. If you are in the tank for public sector unions, them you probably think Scott Walker is a terrible govorner. On the other hand, if you are for reining in spending and balanced budgets, you might think Scott Walker is the best thing since sliced bread.

Walker is going to balance the federal budget by increasing military spending and cutting taxes?

When's the last time that ever worked?

Seriously, when?

Walker/Rubio

That would be my preferred ticket. Of course it's very early but Walker is the only candidate that stands out to me.
scott walker isn't bill gates or steve jobs, and i wouldn't want either of them for president.
Of course not. Scott Walker is Scott Walker. That being said, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs are examples of very successful people without bachelors degrees. So the fact that Walker did not finish his degree is not a deal breaker. If you are in the tank for public sector unions, them you probably think Scott Walker is a terrible govorner. On the other hand, if you are for reining in spending and balanced budgets, you might think Scott Walker is the best thing since sliced bread.

Don't you mean sliced cheese?

I caught this little beauty from his speech. All of this within a minute:

1. He praises Reagan effusively
2. He ridicules Obama for saying that Iran is someone we can do business with
3. He praises Reagan for getting the Iran hostages home.

lol, does he not know that Reagan 'did business' with the Iranians to get those hostages released?

Is he that fucking retarded?

I caught this little beauty from his speech. All of this within a minute:

1. He praises Reagan effusively
2. He ridicules Obama for saying that Iran is someone we can do business with
3. He praises Reagan for getting the Iran hostages home.

lol, does he not know that Reagan 'did business' with the Iranians to get those hostages released?

Is he that fucking retarded?

He's awesome.

Walker/Rubio

his budgets aren't balanced.

Walker/Rubio

Walker is going to balance the federal budget by increasing military spending and cutting taxes?

Seriously, when?
The budget hasn't been balanced in a long time. Granted, there were a couple of years under Clinton that we had surpluses instead of deficits. I suppose you would give all the credit for that to Clinton and none to the republican led congress. And none to the dot-com bubble that was about to burst.

Walker's lack of formal education isn't a problem. His failure as governor of Wisconsin is, though.
You have a very weird definition of failure. But then again, you are very weird.
It's well known. He's done an awful job.

You'll hear about it from his fellow GOP primary candidates.

I'm listening to his announcement speech right now. He loves America, will repeal Obamacare and he's going to kick Muslim ass.

I missed the policy proposals. Did you get them?
It's well known he pissed off liberals because he's done a great job. You've got weak shit.

"Someone who's actually taken on the left & won.Walker/Rubio"

Walker didn't 'take on' the 'left,' he took on working Americans, and working Americans lost.

Few democrats are going to abandon the democratic nominee for Walker, far too few to breach the Blue Wall.

Walker/Rubio

Don't you mean sliced cheese?
Damn you are good! You are right, that is what I mean.

Seriously, when?
The budget hasn't been balanced in a long time. Granted, there were a couple of years under Clinton that we had surpluses instead of deficits. I suppose you would give all the credit for that to Clinton and none to the republican led congress. And none to the dot-com bubble that was about to burst.

I give the credit for that to the Clinton tax increases of 1993 that not a single Republican voted for.

There is no free lunch. When the government spends, it must be paid for. Taxes pay for it. We have trillions in debt from trying to fight those undefeatable facts.

Walker/Rubio

I would vote for Walker but there is no chance in hell I would vote for Rubio, replace him with Paul and you have a winning ticket.

Walker's lack of formal education isn't a problem. His failure as governor of Wisconsin is, though.
Wisconsin voters disagree with you. They had the chance to oust him & chose not to.

Yeah.....would you like to outline his record of success for us? Unlike you, I don't consider winning elections with a huge influx of Koch money to be much of an accomplishment.

Please.....speak to his record as governor.
And that influx of cash is different than the MASSIVE amounts of union money that flooded in to defeat him? Not to mention all the liberal losers who flooded the state physically to put up the appearance of a larger demographic of opposition than actually existed.

Obama won Wisconsin twice.
Which just goes to show that Walker is liked, even among the liberals of that state.

Now sit down & shut up before I make a fool of you AGAIN
You didn't make a fool of him the first time. And you didn't answer the question: Please.....speak to his record as governor. And you couldn't name a single accomplishment. Don't you see? The fact you support someone you know nothing about and can't name a single policy proves that you are the "fool". You. Not who you imagine, but you yourself.

image.jpg

You have a very weird definition of failure. But then again, you are very weird.

I'm listening to his announcement speech right now. He loves America, will repeal Obamacare and he's going to kick Muslim ass.

It's well known he pissed off liberals because he's done a great job. You've got weak shit.

No. Really....he hasn't. This will become well known to all in short order.

But....he sure did give Kohl's a bunch of free advertising today.

"Someone who's actually taken on the left & won.Walker/Rubio"

Walker didn't 'take on' the 'left,' he took on working Americans, and working Americans lost.

Few democrats are going to abandon the democratic nominee for Walker, far too few to breach the Blue Wall.

Walker's at 41% approval in Wisconsin. Maybe that's why the national campaign trail looks like more fun.

Yes, in one of the worst, most incomprehensible analogies I've ever heard.

Seriously, when?

I give the credit for that to the Clinton tax increases of 1993 that not a single Republican voted for.

There is no free lunch. When the government spends, it must be paid for. Taxes pay for it. We have trillions in debt from trying to fight those undefeatable facts.
When Walker was talking, I couldn't help but notice how many of those Republicans are so old they most certainly get Social Security, Medicare and probably food stamps not to mention the Senior Citizen discount.

And all without government.

Yeah, he put a lot of effort into exposing Kohl's classic scam of marking everything up to outrageous prices and then getting you to pay the actual retail by telling you you're getting it for 40% off.

Forum List

Back