Something good is going to come out of the Coronavirus Epidemic

I was at the grocery store today that had gone totally dystopian. Even though the store was almost empty I had to wait until someone left before I could go in an not violate the occupancy limitations. All the aisles were one way with aisle monitors to make sure no one went the wrong way. But the kicker was periodically the PA system would make this announcement

Be safe. Be well. Remember, we are all in this together.

Be well John Spartan
Damn, that is downright Orwellian......
Its B moviean.

Your siggy line is stupid. RED. Democrats aren't doing this to you. Republicans are.
she lives in California.....kind of a democrat stronghold....
I went to 'Sprouts' in CA (a newer grocery store) there were no lines and no mask requirements. They have regular and 'organic' stuff there so maybe it's PC and not subject to draconian restrictions. This whole shut down is ridiculous and I wish Trump would fire the so called 'medical experts' and open up the country.
Trump does not have the authority to "open up the country". That falls under the authority of the states which means the governors. Trump has backed off on his ridiculous claims and is now supportive of the governors decisions which is politically a very smart move. Let the governors make the hard decisions. If the economy of the nation bounces back, he take the credit. If new cases in the states increase, blame the governors, a good political strategy, but will voter buy it?

Why did Trump, as President, destroy our disease fighting branch of government when he took Office OP?

Tens of thousands of Americans have died as a result of his feckless, reckless & incompetent actions.

Heads must roll!
Office ? Who cares about a office lol the staff was used in other areas
For Trump, coronavirus was an inconvenient truth. It just didn't fit into his plans. The economy was primed with low interest rates, unemployment was low, he had all his rallies all scheduled, and he was already for his acceptance speech at the convention. He tried everything he could think of to get rid of the virus. He tried to tweet it away, convincing the public that it was just the flu, tried claiming it was a media hoax, blamed it on the democrats, the Chinese, the WHO but it just wouldn't go away. Too bad, he never thought of trying to contain it.
Trump? That’s the CDC.. blame the democrat stacked department.. I know democrats are failures

You really are too stupid to be one person.

Trump made the decision to make a "Made in the USA" test, so Big Pharma could profit from their own testing system. Trump fired the Director of the CDC, and his two top people, in 2018. His hand picked Director of the CDC, botched the roll out:

So much for hiring "Only the best people".

The CDC doesn't run the federal government pandemic response. Their job is to idenifiy diseases and advise the President as to the science, and to approve tests and treatments.

FEMA is supposed to handle the delivery of supplies from the National Stockpile, but Trump in his infinite wisdom, "released" the masks to medical suppliers, thinking they had the networks to get them into the hospitals quickly, and medical suppliers hiked the price and started bidding wars amongst the states.

And all these months later, the USA still doesn't have mass testing available.

I was at the grocery store today that had gone totally dystopian. Even though the store was almost empty I had to wait until someone left before I could go in an not violate the occupancy limitations. All the aisles were one way with aisle monitors to make sure no one went the wrong way. But the kicker was periodically the PA system would make this announcement

Be well John Spartan
Its B moviean.

Your siggy line is stupid. RED. Democrats aren't doing this to you. Republicans are.
I went to 'Sprouts' in CA (a newer grocery store) there were no lines and no mask requirements. They have regular and 'organic' stuff there so maybe it's PC and not subject to draconian restrictions. This whole shut down is ridiculous and I wish Trump would fire the so called 'medical experts' and open up the country.
Sprouts has been around for a while....
New here though.

Be well John Spartan
Its B moviean.

Sprouts has been around for a while....
New here though.
in California?.....i lived in OC and used to shop at one all the time for years, i think it was in Yorba Linda......

Forum List

Back