Something Is Wrong, and It’s Not the Universe

Its probably a good time for me to restate the reason that all objects are moving away from each other.

The creation of space and time started as subatomic particles occupying a very tiny space in nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter. This is not a steady state system. As the matter and antimatter annihilated each other, the resulting energy released from that interaction provided the energy to accelerate the remaining matter which quickly coalesced itself as hydrogen and helium and began forming cosmic structures which continued on their paths.
This is wildly and demonstrably false.
Tell it to CERN

Origins: CERN: Ideas: The Big Bang | Exploratorium

The universe began, scientists believe, with every speck of its energy jammed into a very tiny point. This extremely dense point exploded with unimaginable force, creating matter and propelling it outward to make the billions of galaxies of our vast universe. Astrophysicists dubbed this titanic explosion the Big Bang.
Right, exactly as I have been saying. The best explanation we have is the Big Bang model.
That’s funny.

What exactly do you believe caused the energy release?

Expansion:lol:

Ding: why are objects moving away from each other?

FF: the universe is expanding.

Ding: what caused the expansion of the universe?

FF: objects moving away from each other.

Brilliant.

Its probably a good time for me to restate the reason that all objects are moving away from each other.

The creation of space and time started as subatomic particles occupying a very tiny space in nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter. This is not a steady state system. As the matter and antimatter annihilated each other, the resulting energy released from that interaction provided the energy to accelerate the remaining matter which quickly coalesced itself as hydrogen and helium and began forming cosmic structures which continued on their paths.
Tell it to CERN

The universe began, scientists believe, with every speck of its energy jammed into a very tiny point. This extremely dense point exploded with unimaginable force, creating matter and propelling it outward to make the billions of galaxies of our vast universe. Astrophysicists dubbed this titanic explosion the Big Bang.
Right, exactly as I have been saying. The best explanation we have is the Big Bang model.
What exactly in the Big Bang model is the source of expansion or all objects moving away from each other?

^^
Do not feed the russian troll

We have proof of a beginning

That proves we have a planning creator

Human advancement over all other life forms proves the plan is humans to become gods of the universe

Human speed use to be 15 miles an hour

Now up to 150,000 miles and hour

That advancement is only pre wired into humanity

In gods image Now we understand !!

No, I actually said we don't know what caused the initial expansion, or what is causing the expansion now. Several times. Because that is accurate. Ding, you are embarrassing yourself.

Tell it to CERN

the explosion cannot come unless something was added

And that works out the same way as something and all of this coming from nothing which is impossible

That added help was from the creator that created that added thing to bring the explosion

Besides according to the link you posted you believe the universe didn’t even have a beginning.
False. I don't rule it out, though. Obviously, there is a difference. The kind of "belief" you describe is for religious folks like you, and your affinity for wallowing in it probably why you just made that dumb error.
I didn’t make any errors. I described in great detail the cause of why all objects are traveling away from each other.

You are just too stupid to realize it. But please do keep throwing out buzz words you don’t understand and links that don’t back up anything you claim.

All objects in the universe travel away from each other....

So, the ignore function is a law of physics...

No, I actually said we don't know what caused the initial expansion, or what is causing the expansion now. Several times. Because that is accurate. Ding, you are embarrassing yourself.

Yes, ding is embarassing himself and he's a Catholic Christian who believes in the big bang theory.

The Bible says it was God causing the initial expansion and continued expansion. Also, he causes gravity. "Who alone stretches out the heavens And tramples down the waves of the sea;" Job 9:8

Secular/atheist scientists attribute it to dark energy. God is dark energy.

Besides according to the link you posted you believe the universe didn’t even have a beginning.
False. I don't rule it out, though. Obviously, there is a difference. The kind of "belief" you describe is for religious folks like you, and your affinity for wallowing in it probably why you just made that dumb error.
I didn’t make any errors. I described in great detail the cause of why all objects are traveling away from each other.

You are just too stupid to realize it. But please do keep throwing out buzz words you don’t understand and links that don’t back up anything you claim.

All objects in the universe travel away from each other....

So, the ignore function is a law of physics...
If they ignored the laws of physics they wouldn’t have accelerated when acted on by the energy release when anti matter and matter collided during the creation of space and time.

And then proceeded to contradict yourself when presented with the link from CERN which said the energy release propelled the expansion.

The energy released from matter and antimatter annihilations - of which were of nearly equal amounts - is what created the force to propel the remaining matter outward and cause the expansion of the universe.

Yes, ding is embarassing himself and he's a Catholic Christian who believes in the big bang theory.

The Bible says it was God causing the initial expansion and continued expansion. Also, he causes gravity. "Who alone stretches out the heavens And tramples down the waves of the sea;" Job 9:8

Secular/atheist scientists attribute it to dark energy. God is dark energy.
The Big Bang is totally consistent with the account of Genesis. So is evolution. Unless of course you are reading Genesis literally.

The energy released from matter and antimatter annihilations - of which were of nearly equal amounts - is what created the force to propel the remaining matter outward and cause the expansion of the universe.

This is all BS. The universe was not crammed into an invisible particle. You have no evidence for such singularity and infinite anything violates the laws of physics. All we have found are quantum particles, quantum entanglement, qubits, and have made a breakthrough in quantum computing. This is the the big deal with quantum mechanics. No scientist and company in their right mind are trying to find singularity. The evidence is against the big bang theory, but only scarce evidence for it is publicized. BBT does not explain light, darkness, void, water vapor, water in oceans, and more. That could not be set up in less than 20 mins. Nothing complex can come out of FTL expansion when there wasn't any spacetime. One has to be stupid AF or delusional to believe such nonsense, but yet here we are :auiqs.jpg:.

Days-of-Creation-A1.png

OTOH, the above chart explains it all very well and the evidence backs it the facts. Halleluah! The sun rose again, and it's the start of a brand new day.

The Big Bang is totally consistent with the account of Genesis. So is evolution. Unless of course you are reading Genesis literally.

The big bang could not happen. What evidence do you have for it? It isn't just Genesis that explains origins. To cover what we are discussing, I just showed you a verse in Job which discusses expansion of the universe and gravity and how it affects the tides. Plenty of origins besides Genesis.

Im pretty certain the Bible doesn’t address expansion as the account of Creation in Genesis is allegorical.

It explains in Job. You are wrong on both.

ETA: Isaiah, too.

"he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof [are] as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:"
– Isaiah 40:22

"“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—
while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels shouted for joy?" Job 38:4-7

Last edited:
CS4K-Light-Velocity.jpg

Source of light moving to the right

Many people look into the past to explain what has happened. The believers who are right look to the Bible to explain what has happened in the past, as well as what is ongoing, and what will happen in the future. The verses in Isaiah, Job, Zechariah, and Psalm are ongoing.

What we are told in Genesis, Exodus, Numbers, Samuel, and Joshua are in the past.

Revelation and Daniel are what is to come.

Forum List

Back