🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Something needs to be done about the Marine in Mexico

mpolitics

Rookie
Jun 5, 2014
I must say, ever since the story of the Marine being chained to a bed in a Mexican jail came out, I've been furious. Here is why:
A. Obama has not mentioned this at all, and has not acknowledged that he will do anything about this
B. This man is a citizen of our country who did nothing wrong, and the gov cold easily step in to get this man free
C. Obama just illegally traded 5 of the most evil inmates at gitmo and put them back into the hands of the taliban, putting our lives at risk, for someone who willingly left his troops, which in result led 6 men to die looking for him

What do you think?

Let's trade 30 million illegal aliens for him.

or.....We tell mexico that if they don't release him immediately we'll empty every jail in a border state and send them south.

yes. he needs to go to court and plead his case, just as anyone else that breaks the law does.

yes. he needs to go to court and plead his case, just as anyone else that breaks the law does.

...except illegal aliens....Free pass for them.

lol. it is tough, based on sheer numbers, for us to bring them all to trial. once arrested though, i don't mind illegal aliens going to court.

until we have the resources to take care of them all though I'm much happier arresting and trying violent criminals and leaving the otherwise law abiding alone.

lol. it is tough, based on sheer numbers, for us to bring them all to trial. once arrested though, i don't mind illegal aliens going to court.

until we have the resources to take care of them all though I'm much happier arresting and trying violent criminals and leaving the otherwise law abiding alone.

Resources to take care of them? It's pretty easy. Not a citizen?..No visa? Get on the truck.

...but first we have to close the border and enforce it.

Resources to take care of them? It's pretty easy. Not a citizen?..No visa? Get on the truck.

you know things aren't that simple.

I must say, ever since the story of the Marine being chained to a bed in a Mexican jail came out, I've been furious. Here is why:
A. Obama has not mentioned this at all, and has not acknowledged that he will do anything about this
B. This man is a citizen of our country who did nothing wrong, and the gov cold easily step in to get this man free
C. Obama just illegally traded 5 of the most evil inmates at gitmo and put them back into the hands of the taliban, putting our lives at risk, for someone who willingly left his troops, which in result led 6 men to die looking for him

What do you think?

He's an American in jail in Mexico who happens to be a Marine.
Would you care if he was a vacuum cleaner salesman?

What do you think?

an important point

you know things aren't that simple.

Physically and logistically it could be done. Close the border and deport illegals? What's hard about that?
Politically, no one has the courage. They might get called a "racist"...or something.

This country is finished anyway. A day of reckoning approaches.

I've asked that question as well. If this were you or me our story would have never made it to the news.

How's that Magical Obama Smart Diplomacy workin' out?

He was scheduled for a hearing yesterday; I looked, can find no reports.

Something needs to be done about the Marine in Mexico
I agree. It was an honest mistake. This happens more often than we realize, not just on the southern border, but the northern border as well. Except on the northern border, you can bring guns into Canada, provided that you declare them, and fill out the paperwork.

DiNatale, a retired U.S. Army sergeant major, contends that he had simply forgotten the gun was there. To make matters worse, the couple hadn’t planned to go to Canada, but had only made a wrong turn (thanks to a poor GPS system) which brought them to the border.

Further, “He was held in custody without bail for four days until he was released after I appeared with him at a contested bail hearing.”

DiNatale’s case will come up for trial in June, until then he is back in the United States on a $5,000 bond.

Overall, it is legal for Americans to bring guns into Canada, provided they are (a) declared and (b) of an approved class.

Retired US Army Vet Forgot He Had Gun In Car

I would care if he were a vacuum cleaner... the reason I used this story as an example is to show how unwilling the white house is to get involved in helping certain American citizens, yet someone like the soldier who leaves for the Taliban gets all the help from Obama. Doesn't make sense to me. Even if its a regular joe, if hes a citizen of the US who did NOTHING wrong, shouldn't be sitting there chained to a bed.

I would care if he were a vacuum cleaner... the reason I used this story as an example is to show how unwilling the white house is to get involved in helping certain American citizens, yet someone like the soldier who leaves for the Taliban gets all the help from Obama. Doesn't make sense to me. Even if its a regular joe, if hes a citizen of the US who did NOTHING wrong, shouldn't be sitting there chained to a bed.

did nothing wrong but break mexican law.

To paraphrase a well-known expression from a book which once was revered and respected:

Let him who never made a wrong turn on the road demand this marine be kept in stinking Mexican jail.

Also, let him vacation in the hell hole known as Mexico. Maybe he will experience what the sergeant is experiencing, for walking the wrong way on a one way street.

Forum List

Back