Something Remains Rotting In Upstate New York

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

How can America sit still as our President is daily attacked from every angle while a viper like Hillary Clinton is allowed carte blanche at her every twist and turn?
I didn’t think that my recent article, “Something’s Rotten In Chinatown”, would have time to collect dust before someone like our FBI (a subsidiary of the Democratic Party) might conveniently pooh-pooh the notion that Hillary’s computer system was in fact hacked into by the Chinese. Nevertheless, just the evening prior to my story breaking, the Daily Caller News Foundation had released a very nicely researched and documented story brushing way too close to the truth that leaked from Hillary’s smoke screen even back during Congress’ initial investigations of “e-mailgate”. Then it was discovered that the (conveniently destroyed) classified information on Ms. Clinton’s ‘gas-powered’ computer system had indeed been compromised to adversarial eyes. It was only recently that the Daily Caller’s story answered the question of who it was. I knew, as I was writing that follow-up, that notion would not be allowed to stand. I just had no idea it would be ‘officially’ discredited so quickly...… How can America sit still as our President is daily attacked from every angle while a viper like Hillary Clinton is allowed carte blanche at her every twist and turn? Just because our liberal press refuses to go after her, doesn’t excuse the rest of us from that sacred responsibility.

~~~~~~
Wouldn't you just know it, the Chinese spy that tagged her server was an FBI Informant, but they have not been paid yet nor investigated by Mueller.
IMO, until a lot of faces are changed at the DOJ and FBI, nothing they say can or will be given any weight. It’s going to have to completely get out of politics. Convincingly.
A logical person has to ask themselves, how, do two people who have been involved in various forms of criminal activity extending back to their early days in politics, continue to get away with it and NEVER come to justice? If us mortals engaged in these activities even to a minor degree we’d be enjoying the pleasure of the government’s accommodations.

Gotta clean out all the GOP liberals first.

Plus the GOP political whores that are just as deep into the corruptocracy as mclame was. If hitlery goes down , you bet the whole fuckin thing comes down with her.

Gotta clean out all the GOP liberals first.

Plus the GOP political whores that are just as deep into the corruptocracy as mclame was. If hitlery goes down , you bet the whole fuckin thing comes down with her.

Bingo! None of these colluding corrupt DC establishment types thought Trump could win, now they are shitting themselves. They are trying to get rid of him before the lid blows off on their corrupt dealings.

How can America sit still as our President is daily attacked from every angle while a viper like Hillary Clinton is allowed carte blanche at her every twist and turn?
I didn’t think that my recent article, “Something’s Rotten In Chinatown”, would have time to collect dust before someone like our FBI (a subsidiary of the Democratic Party) might conveniently pooh-pooh the notion that Hillary’s computer system was in fact hacked into by the Chinese. Nevertheless, just the evening prior to my story breaking, the Daily Caller News Foundation had released a very nicely researched and documented story brushing way too close to the truth that leaked from Hillary’s smoke screen even back during Congress’ initial investigations of “e-mailgate”. Then it was discovered that the (conveniently destroyed) classified information on Ms. Clinton’s ‘gas-powered’ computer system had indeed been compromised to adversarial eyes. It was only recently that the Daily Caller’s story answered the question of who it was. I knew, as I was writing that follow-up, that notion would not be allowed to stand. I just had no idea it would be ‘officially’ discredited so quickly...… How can America sit still as our President is daily attacked from every angle while a viper like Hillary Clinton is allowed carte blanche at her every twist and turn? Just because our liberal press refuses to go after her, doesn’t excuse the rest of us from that sacred responsibility.

~~~~~~
Wouldn't you just know it, the Chinese spy that tagged her server was an FBI Informant, but they have not been paid yet nor investigated by Mueller.
IMO, until a lot of faces are changed at the DOJ and FBI, nothing they say can or will be given any weight. It’s going to have to completely get out of politics. Convincingly.
A logical person has to ask themselves, how, do two people who have been involved in various forms of criminal activity extending back to their early days in politics, continue to get away with it and NEVER come to justice? If us mortals engaged in these activities even to a minor degree we’d be enjoying the pleasure of the government’s accommodations.
Lol, you said "Daily Caller" and "researched" in the same sentence.

The tea party was spawned from too many liberal Republicans.

Then they were vilified by the cvnt left.

Republicans are a shitty gang, not an idea. Democrats are a shitty gang.

I like to make up my own mind on issues, not be forced to think a certain way lest I be ostracized.

Abortion, sure....but it should be up to the states.

All drugs legal, let people be free.

Prostitution, sure. Many people are anyway, they just get a legal loophole of not being paid directly for each instance of sex.

Taxes? Very very very fucking low.
Guns, yep, absolutely.
32 genders? Fuck no.
Quotas? Nope. Harvard should not be racist against Asians.
Plastic straws? Hell yes.

Just some of my personal opinions. Liberals aren’t allowed to have their own opinions. Step out of line and get stepped on.

Forum List

Back