Something Smells Fishy In Gaza

Abass didn't say that.....but keep spreading your zionist lies as usual. .. :cool:
O Yea! Abbas didn't said dat. I just made it all up. I'll retract and delete that post. Just for you. Gimmee a couple months to think it over.

Abass didn't say that.....but keep spreading your zionist lies as usual. .. :cool:
O Yea! Abbas didn't said dat. I just made it all up. I'll retract and delete that post. Just for you. Gimmee a couple months to think it over.
P.S. The VP of the European Parliament was at that event and was supposed to have refused an interview by a BBC reporter. Just like his girlfriend, Arafart, Abu Mazen makes a speech to his people in Arabic and tells the English speaking media a different story all together.

et al,

I have my doubts about this story.

:cuckoo:

Is it open season on Jews now since Abbas says that Palestinians who kill Jews cannot be punished? Tinnie, Seal, Frau Sherri, anybody -- what do you think of this?

Abbas: Palestinians who kill Jews cannot be punished - Israel Today | Israel News
(COMMENT)

I'd need more than this one article. It sounds like a misinterpretation to me.

Most Respectfully,
R
Netanyahu stood in front of the UN General Assembly and told the world that the Palestinian leaders were famous for telling their people one story and the English media another. No on challenged his charge because the world knows about the fork-tongued Turnspeak. MEMRI LIES is always the catchword for Palestinians.

et al,

Is it open season on Jews now since Abbas says that Palestinians who kill Jews cannot be punished? Tinnie, Seal, Frau Sherri, anybody -- what do you think of this?

Abbas: Palestinians who kill Jews cannot be punished - Israel Today | Israel News
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
When was the last time a Palestinian was punished by Abbas or Hamas for killing Jews.

Anyone? Anyone?

How about never?

Whether or not they announce it is irrelevant. Their actions speak for themselves.

They make heroes out of mass murderers, is what they actually do.

et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
When was the last time a Palestinian was punished by Abbas or Hamas for killing Jews.

Anyone? Anyone?

How about never?

Whether or not they announce it is irrelevant. Their actions speak for themselves.

When was the last time an Israeli was punished for killing Palestinians?

"Abass didn't say that.....but keep spreading your zionist lies as usual." .. :cool:

ok...so what exactly did he say then ? what are your fingas broken ? you would think -- since you're accusing him of lying, you'd re-post exactly what ABBAS said...

yeah ?
Yeah, Member, we can see how tolerant the Sunni clergymen are toward even Muslims of another sect. I wonder if Sunni Man goes along with this guy?

Saudi Religious Scholar Calls for Savage Killing of Shiite Iraqi Women and Children

et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Anyone? Anyone?

How about never?

All the time. You can't be serious.

et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Anyone? Anyone?

How about never?

When was the last time you didn't post something so idiotic ??

Sounds scary.. I would move if I was in Israel..lots of nicer places in the world

Wow, you sure seem to know a lot about Israel.

Why don't you tell us about your last visit there ?

I have seen enough to know its a bit of a shit-hole and that you could hide it in alaska and it would take a search party a week to find it...not really worth all this fuss

Sounds scary.. I would move if I was in Israel..lots of nicer places in the world

Wow, you sure seem to know a lot about Israel.

Why don't you tell us about your last visit there ?

I have seen enough to know its a bit of a shit-hole and that you could hide it in alaska and it would take a search party a week to find it...not really worth all this fuss

So tell us about your last visit to Israel, since you have obviously been there. What cities did you visit ?

Forum List

Back