🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Something Smells Fishy In Gaza

eots this is a ridiculous thread. You've never been to Israel. It's a thriving country. I must admit that when I envision Arab countries, I think of shitholes, though I've never been to them. But at least I'm going by my recollections of Arab neighborhoods in Israel. Oh yeah, I'm also going by what High Gravity says. He's been stationed in Arab countries.

Last edited:

eots this is a ridiculous thread. You've never been to Israel. It's a thriving country. I must admit that when I envision Arab countries, I think of shitholes, though I've never been to them. But at least I'm going by my recollections of Arab neighborhoods in Israel. Oh yeah, I'm also going by what High Gravity says. He's been stationed in Arab countries.

quit whining.

Evidently eots doesn't take into consideration the terrible conditions of cities in many parts of the world. Perhaps this is the area, eots, where the Arabs think the Jews are training rats to go into their homes. Is anyone forcing eots to visit Israel? He can go visit some poor Mexican village in his junker since it will be closer to home. He probably doesn't have the moolah to actually go that far anyway. I think eots is so feeble minded that he would actually think that those big American companies opening up offices in Israel would actually open up there if the country is so terrible.

From Start up Nation, Israel is Turning into the Brain Nation! | Israel Video Network

quit whining.
Now where is he whining? He was stating what he saw while in Israel. Just when were you in Israel?

As an aside, I think Seal has picked up his whining shtick because people were calling him a whiner on another board so now he is having fun calling the pro Israel posters "whiners" when he doesn't realize that he whines so much himself.

No one is denying that Dubai has been built up so that it is a great tourist spot. When you have so much money from oil, you can do a lot of things. I imagine you haven't seen that video of how the Hindus have been used practically as slave laborers to make Dubai what it is now. You are so good at finding videos, I am sure you can find that one. By the way, with all this oil money has Dubai built some first class laboratories where their scientists can come up with things that can benefit all of humanity?

I thought that this resort was pretty neat.
PHOTOS: Gigantic Indoor Beach Resort AMAZES! - weather.com

No one is denying that Dubai has been built up so that it is a great tourist spot. When you have so much money from oil, you can do a lot of things. I imagine you haven't seen that video of how the Hindus have been used practically as slave laborers to make Dubai what it is now. You are so good at finding videos, I am sure you can find that one. By the way, with all this oil money has Dubai built some first class laboratories where their scientists can come up with things that can benefit all of humanity?

I thought that this resort was pretty neat.
PHOTOS: Gigantic Indoor Beach Resort AMAZES! - weather.com

That hotel was a huge failure, btw..

Forum List

Back