Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

-------------------------------------

"admitted they did not use due process"?
Who made such statements?
Can you vet them for us? Link us to them?
And of what role did any of these alleged 'key Democrats" play in either the impeachments or the J6 Committee?
In short, how many and of what import are these "key Democrats".
Really, how "key" are they?
Show the table your cards, poster Foxfyre.
Here you go. Now can you offer anything in rebuttal or are you just one to demand that others support their opinions/statement?

You get your propaganda out there where people like you will repeat it again and again and show it as 'proof of criminal activity' if the Grand Jury doesn't come through for you and so people like you can just laugh it off.
What propaganda?
If those were the actual charges, they’ll be out soon enough. There will be indictments.

That is absolutely comical. Bless your heart. Trump loves America? How the hell do you even begin to believe that. He is all but wanting to burn it down. And for what, so that he can move back into the White House, which, by the way, he complained about what a shit hole it was. I mean for the love of God, none of his shit was ever about you, Grandmaw's simple shitass rule applies here. What the hell does Donald Trump care about a simple shitass like you?

And all these indictments, all these court proceedings, well Karma is a bitch. Trump refused to pay countless contractors and he used the courts to his advantage, hoping they would eventually tap out. Sadly, many of them did. He used the courts, and bankruptcy laws, to stiff hundreds of investors. I mean what kind of honorable man does that?

Son, he laughs at you. He sits around with his paid for friends and goes, "I got this guy on a messageboard that always defends me, what a flippin dumbass, but hey, that is a vote for me" He laughs at all you morons. You are all "marks", nothing more, nothing less. And while some men might judge their value to society by the size of their pecker, Trump doesn't have that luxury, so he judges his value by the number of "marks" he can corral. Peace out you total dumbass.
There isn't a fact or a shred of logic in your entire post. It's all just knee jerk spleen venting.

According to CNN's "Top Legal Analyst", there's no way Trump's going to jail before the election.

And sure, it's CNN - but they have a massive anti-Trump bias. (In case anyone still hasn't noticed.)

So if even they are conceding it, I find the prospects of his imminent incarceration to be highly dubious.

Tim Pool can be a bit hyperbolic from time to time.
How many times you & Trump soil yourselves today?

Umm… there’s been reporting of a possible indictment in mid aug for months now though. It seems only those unaware of that are surprised and suspicious.
You come across as ridiculous.

Georgia DA likely to announce Trump indictment decision in August​

By Josh Christenson

May 19, 2023 | 12:36pm

The Grand Jury must be worrying the D.A. and/or didn't get an indictment done before the last negative news broke on Hunter. And they had to offset that negative news with something so voila! We have what is a highly unethical list of 'crimes' of which DJT is accused 'accidentally' posted for all to see.

Of course maybe YOU can't see it. But anybody able to think critically and analyze without prejudice is pretty sure what happened.

What propaganda?
If those were the actual charges, they’ll be out soon enough. There will be indictments.
Like I keep trying to explain to you. It requires somebody capable of intellectual honesty and ability to think critically to be able to see and understand. Playing dumb doesn't become you. Even if you happen to be.

You'll be crying when his poll numbers go up as a result.

The charges they are attempting are a joke at best.
Could care less about poll numbers a year out from an election.

Yes, because that's what public prosecutors do. File charges they think they have no chance of winning. How stupid are you?

Thanks for confirming you have no qualms about a political prosecution where an indictment was made public while the jury was still deliberating.

So much "DEMOCRACY!" rhetoric from you people, so little actual practicing of it.
If it was for Trump, it's missing a few indictments that were key, which were known to be coming....

all of this is some conspiracy against trump. You will even admit that Trump can't be guilty of any crime no matter what evidence is presented. That mak
Or that there's a lot of corruption in government. I just read the basis for this indictment, and it's

parroting lies put out by the MSM so...

The Grand Jury must be worrying the D.A. and/or didn't get an indictment done before the last negative news broke on Hunter. And they had to offset that negative news with something so voila! We have what is a highly unethical list of 'crimes' of which DJT is accused 'accidentally' posted for all to see.

Of course maybe YOU can't see it. But anybody able to think critically and analyze without prejudice is pretty sure what happened.
Yes. Sure, dude.
They planned this months ago on the off chance there would be some bad news to cover for. :rolleyes:

You are delusional. Don’t listen to those voices telling you to mail out pipe bombs. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back