Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

I am hoping that the vast majority of Americans, even those who really REALLY don't like Donald Trump, will recognize all of this for the malicious prosecution and propaganda machine that it is. The Democrat/progressive machine doesn't care what crimes DJT committed or if he committed any crimes at all. They just want him destroyed because he would be a solid barrier to their worst woke/neo-Marxist/totalitarian ambitions.
Except it is the DOJ which is doing this with real evidence....

I know you have it in your imagination that Trump did nothing wrong but there is evidence to contrary..

Why ask yourself why his employees are moving boxes of government documents around Maralargo instead of just returning them.

Why did Trump today just try and intimidate a witness in the Georgia case? If you tell a witness not to testify, it is against the law.

The Judge in the Jan 6th case told him not to make his trial a circus and he then posted a picture of her and posted some bullshit about her...

Trump is the problem here and he is the biggest liability in his own case.

"Here you go. Now can you offer anything in rebuttal or are you just one to demand that others support their opinions/statement?"

------------------------------------------------------------------
See post #201, by poster Foxfyre.

I read the Fox opinion piece by Fox commentator Johnathan Turley.

And no, 'key Democrats' were NOT admitting 'no due process'. They were debating procedural tactics, strategy, focus of their efforts.....in a point/counter-point format.

As far as Turley's assertion that there were "no witnesses" in either impeachment or the J6 Committee hearings.....ummm, no.

There were lots of witnesses. I saw them all on the telly. Under oath. Before the Congress. And before the Committee. Most of them were Republicans. More than a few of them people who had worked for Don Trump.

We all saw those hearings......the impeachments and the half dozen or so, J6 Hearings. We ALL saw the witnesses.

You got it backwards Skippy

A Banana Republic does not hold its leaders responsible for their crimes

The Supreme Court won’t save him, especially four times
Trump Beclowned can't even be pardoned by the Gov. of Georgia.

He really fucked himself this time.

Or that there's a lot of corruption in government. I just read the basis for this indictment, and it's

parroting lies put out by the MSM so...
Evidently the prosecutor believes they have the evidence to back up their indictments.

No simp I don't have it backwards it's going to be fast tracked to the supreme court and the banana republic charges will be bitch slapped
What exactly in your mind is going to be fast tracked to the Supreme Court? I'd love to see how you think these things work.

------------------------------------------------------------------
See post #201, by poster Foxfyre.

I read the Fox opinion piece by Fox commentator Johnathan Turley.

And no, 'key Democrats' were NOT admitting 'no due process'. They were debating procedural tactics, strategy, focus of their efforts.....in a point/counter-point format.

As far as Turley's assertion that there were "no witnesses" in either impeachment or the J6 Committee hearings.....ummm, no.

There were lots of witnesses. I saw them all on the telly. Under oath. Before the Congress. And before the Committee. Most of them were Republicans. More than a few of them people who had worked for Don Trump.

We all saw those hearings......the impeachments and the half dozen or so, J6 Hearings. We ALL saw the witnesses.
We say "TV" in America, not "telly". Furriner.

Last edited:
Except it is the DOJ which is doing this with real evidence....

I know you have it in your imagination that Trump did nothing wrong but there is evidence to contrary..

Why ask yourself why his employees are moving boxes of government documents around Maralargo instead of just returning them.

Why did Trump today just try and intimidate a witness in the Georgia case? If you tell a witness not to testify, it is against the law.

The Judge in the Jan 6th case told him not to make his trial a circus and he then posted a picture of her and posted some bullshit about her...

Trump is the problem here and he is the biggest liability in his own case.
You know Cowboy Ted; it is not difficult to see who evil are. It is harder to see it through political thick coke bottled glasses. The real weaknesses of those who are for the people who have not entered the opportunities of a society due to every reason possible and forcing the general population to live withing their rules, laws and dictums and then live as opulent masters paying no attention to the jackbooted knee on the necks of the population, they supposedly serve but in reality, we serve them. Intimidation is what we all can face in everyday life.

Forum List

Back