Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

I wonder if this is intentional gaslighting, or if they really are this incompetent.

Either way, just another Clown World pill to swallow when it comes to the credibility of Trump's witch hunters.

Yet another major reason this BS will be difficult for the public to take seriously.

And will probably only backfire.

Whatever happens now, this process is tarnished beyond recognition.

No.

Your Orange Jesus is going to be indicted.

Because criminal.

LOL

Like I keep trying to explain to you. It requires somebody capable of intellectual honesty and ability to think critically to be able to see and understand. Playing dumb doesn't become you. Even if you happen to be.
Lol…
That ain’t you, Chuck.

No simp I don't have it backwards it's going to be fast tracked to the supreme court and the banana republic charges will be bitch slapped

No question the TRUMPCourt would try to save him

If one conviction came up to the Supreme Court, I am sure they could find a technicality to overturn.

But FOUR Cases?
Even a biased Conservative Court would not even try to reverse four convictions

------------------------------------------------------------------
See post #201, by poster Foxfyre.

I read the Fox opinion piece by Fox commentator Johnathan Turley.

And no, 'key Democrats' were NOT admitting 'no due process'. They were debating procedural tactics, strategy, focus of their efforts.....in a point/counter-point format.

As far as Turley's assertion that there were "no witnesses" in either impeachment or the J6 Committee hearings.....ummm, no.

There were lots of witnesses. I saw them all on the telly. Under oath. Before the Congress. And before the Committee. Most of them were Republicans. More than a few of them people who had worked for Don Trump.

We all saw those hearings......the impeachments and the half dozen or so, J6 Hearings. We ALL saw the witnesses.
They didn’t watch. Just as they don’t read indictments or official finding reports.

The boy liar is back after another lengthy suspension
The original written declaration was provided here but then it was removed by its original author when they discovered they had been premature in issuing the statement of indictment
Nope. Fake document. Fake Trumper crybabying, Fake Trump cult tears.

And nobody was suspended, rectumboi. I just don't slum here very often anymore.

I agree!

And that’s exactly what some of the fringe MAGA cultists are saying they want to do!
Progs are leading the charge along with Vichy Republicans to make us poorer. It has to be done for world government. We are living off of pure fiat currency printing. The United Kingdom did that until they could not. Now they are second tier with the only respect of language and the financial district in London known as "the city". I mean, why do we show their royalty constantly otherwise?

Forum List

Back