Son of a gun, Trump reminds me of Mussolini

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
When he stops talking, thrusts his chin forward, and gets that smug arrogant look, just like Mussolini. LOL

Taxes, going to reduce taxes and reduce the debt? LOL

Reduce restrictions on energy, back to mercury and lead in the air, HOORAY!

Anyone that falls for this stupid rhetoric is really out of touch with reality.

BenitoMussolini.jpg

donald-trump-businessjunkee.jpg

LOL

When he stops talking, thrusts his chin forward, and gets that smug arrogant look, just like Mussolini. LOL

States do it. Increase business you are generating more taxes spread across the board not so high on each individual person or business.

over tax and business hire few people, operate on less profit and unable to expend or leave not just the state but the country.

Just raising taxes is never the only answer. You have to grow the economy instead.

can't get blood from a stone

And this idiocy warranted a thread? Hilary reminds me of a lying cold hearted heartless bitch who is in it for the power and nothing else.......oh wait that's bc that's what she is!
Hillary thinks she Evita Peron! She's more like Elena Ceaucescu.

Big moo now, that's Imelda Marcos all the way.

Amazing.

That's all you people have.

President Donald J. Trump it is, then.

States do it. Increase business you are generating more taxes spread across the board not so high on each individual person or business.

over tax and business hire few people, operate on less profit and unable to expend or leave not just the state but the country.

Just raising taxes is never the only answer. You have to grow the economy instead.

Well, let's see. The GOP, last time it had a chance, the market ended at 6500. Under President Obama, it is now about 18,500. We were loosing about 500,000 jobs a month. Now we have had over 70 months of job gains. And unemployment is down under 5% now. But you butt sore losers want to go back to where we were at the end of 2009.

Yeah I've always noticed that. Mussolini was another NPD-stricken wacko. His overplaying it in those old speech films with the whole self-satisfied smug arms-akimbo thing demonstrates that all by itself.

Expressing NPD in a single vision was a very high bar, but I think Rump finally found a way to out-NPD Benito the other night with that ridiculous Alfred Hitchcock silhouette malarkey. The torch has been passed to a new generation of Narcissist.

Well at least it's not the usual liberal comparing someone to Hitler bullshit.
LOL. Mussolini, not Hitler. LOL But I would not expect you to know the difference between the two men. LOL
I know who they are apparently your reading skills need work as I was pointing out your comparing Trump to Mussolini was a change from the lefts usual comparsion of conservatives to Hitler. Now go take a reading comprehension class.

Well, let's see. The GOP, last time it had a chance, the market ended at 6500. Under President Obama, it is now about 18,500. We were loosing about 500,000 jobs a month. Now we have had over 70 months of job gains. And unemployment is down under 5% now. But you butt sore losers want to go back to where we were at the end of 2009.

Tackling The Real Unemployment Rate: 12.6%

Does the Government Lie About Unemployment?

Adolf Hitler (not to be confused with Adolf Trump) at least had the decency to glance down at his speech notes between utterances.

Mussolini was ad lib-ing same as The Donald so he had plenty of time to stick his chin and nose out.

Correct.

Yeah I've always noticed that. Mussolini was another NPD-stricken wacko. His overplaying it in those old speech films with the whole self-satisfied smug arms-akimbo thing demonstrates that all by itself.

Expressing NPD in a single vision was a very high bar, but I think Rump finally found a way to out-NPD Benito the other night with that ridiculous Alfred Hitchcock silhouette malarkey. The torch has been passed to a new generation of Narcissist.

Then there's .... 'nother notorious narcissist ---

donald-trump-like-charles-manson-comparison-gif-animation.gif

Forum List

Back