'Songbird' John McTumor: Nationalism is Unpatriotic

As usual you and Breitbart are just full of crap. McCain did not way that nationalism was unpatriotic, he said this fake bull shit version of it that Trump and those with their noses up his butt are trying to sell, is unpatriotic. And he is right.

As usual you and Breitbart are just full of crap. McCain did not way that nationalism was unpatriotic, he said this fake bull shit version of it that Trump and those with their noses up his butt are trying to sell, is unpatriotic. And he is right.
he has a history of being unpatriotic and voting against our interests.
Congress is full of fuckers like that. And all our presidents have been that way for the last 4 or 5 decades.
Acting like its something new makes you look stupid.

The man gets a medal for service to nation, then criticizes nationalism. This is from a guy they called SONGBIRD in Vietnam. How many American lives were lost due to his actions? McTumor wants to die knowing he screwed President Trump. No matter what Trump brings forth McTumor will vote against it, guaranteed. It should go without saying that traitors hate patriotic nationalists.

McCain: Abandoning Obligations of Int'l Leadership for 'Half-Baked' Nationalism 'As Unpatriotic' As 'Any Other Tired Dogma' - Breitbart

John McCain: Current 'half-baked, spurious nationalism' foreign policy is 'unpatriotic'
Dude needs a dictionary.

na·tion·al·ism
ˈnaSH(ə)nəˌlizəm/
noun
  1. patriotic feeling, principles, or efforts.
    synonyms: patriotism
    • advocacy of political independence for a particular country.

I wonder if the leftists in this thread realize their tyrannical hero lincoln was a staunch nationalist?

I wonder how a human being can be stupid enough to refer to Lincoln as "Tyrannical".
Because i read about that period of our history. Im sure you either dont know what happened, or you are completely cool with rape, thievery, murder, no due process, shitting on the constitution etc etc etc

Epic thread title!

JoeB131 Lincoln suspended the first amendment and put troops into people's homes. If only you knew the Constitution, you'd know how wrong that was.

he has a history of being unpatriotic and voting against our interests.
Congress is full of fuckers like that. And all our presidents have been that way for the last 4 or 5 decades.
Acting like its something new makes you look stupid.

Not as much "Congress" as "The Senate". Congressmen are generally OK, The Senators are the worst part of this country right now.

The man gets a medal for service to nation, then criticizes nationalism. This is from a guy they called SONGBIRD in Vietnam. How many American lives were lost due to his actions? McTumor wants to die knowing he screwed President Trump. No matter what Trump brings forth McTumor will vote against it, guaranteed. It should go without saying that traitors hate patriotic nationalists.

McCain: Abandoning Obligations of Int'l Leadership for 'Half-Baked' Nationalism 'As Unpatriotic' As 'Any Other Tired Dogma' - Breitbart

John McCain: Current 'half-baked, spurious nationalism' foreign policy is 'unpatriotic'

I get it. Only Trumpettes are patriotic.

Because i read about that period of our history. Im sure you either dont know what happened, or you are completely cool with rape, thievery, murder, no due process, shitting on the constitution etc etc etc

yeah, well, the asshole slave owners shouldn't have tried to destroy the country. Usually, you pull that shit, you end up in a mass grave afterwards.

JoeB131 Lincoln suspended the first amendment and put troops into people's homes. If only you knew the Constitution, you'd know how wrong that was.

He did what he had to do to keep the country together, and we were all better off for it.

Incidentally, the 3rd Amendment only calls for not quartering troops in people's homes in times of peace. Nothing actually wrong with doing it in war time

The biggest mistake in teaching history is we let the South have it's "honor". They don't deserve honor. They did a shitty thing for a shitty reason.

McCain is a filthy liar! If he changed parties to democrat, he would still be a filthy liar, but it might help the republican morons in Arizona realize the were always voting for a democrat!
You're incapable of noticing an honorable man since you're up Trump's ass and no one has EVER accused Trump of being honorable.
John McCain is a bonified hero, maverick and person of integrity.
Trump is slimeball of the highest order and today is a prime example.
You are shameless.
Just as Trump said, heroes don't get shot down. Heroes don't cause deaths of 137 men on the USS Forestal, like McTumor did.

Now you prove what a total jackass you are.

Heroes volunteer & go to war to fly aircraft into enemy fire to destroy targets & hep our troops on the ground. How many brsave airmen were killed in action so assholes like you could live in a free society. How many?

You, are a fucking low life POS coward.

yeah, well, the asshole slave owners shouldn't have tried to destroy the country. Usually, you pull that shit, you end up in a mass grave afterwards.

He did what he had to do to keep the country together, and we were all better off for it.

Incidentally, the 3rd Amendment only calls for not quartering troops in people's homes in times of peace. Nothing actually wrong with doing it in war time

The biggest mistake in teaching history is we let the South have it's "honor". They don't deserve honor. They did a shitty thing for a shitty reason.
so it was the latter. Not surprising coming from a totalitarian leftist

Ol' clairvoyant Necromancer/Medium Joe, reading the minds of people that have been dead for over 200 years.

How long have you had this gift?

He wants to die being on the right side of history.

It was a war. Shitty stuff happens during wars.

The South started the war. Their own leaders knew they didn't have the industry to win, but they started one anyway, because Lincoln MIGHT make it harder for new slave states to get into the Union.

so if they had bad things happen to them, it was their own damned fault.

The big mistake was not continuing to punish them after the war, until they learned their lesson.

Ol' clairvoyant Necromancer/Medium Joe, reading the minds of people that have been dead for over 200 years.

How long have you had this gift?

Well, I can read what they actually wrote down, and the third amendment clear says, "in times of peace".

You're not too bright, those are people that been dead for over 250 years. I said 200, not 250.

didn't he say or indicate that this "White Nationalism" movement that is unpatriotic, and will pass?

( sorry, I came in from the end of the thread, not the beginning so I have not read it yet ) :eek:

It was a war. Shitty stuff happens during wars.

The South started the war. Their own leaders knew they didn't have the industry to win, but they started one anyway, because Lincoln MIGHT make it harder for new slave states to get into the Union.

so if they had bad things happen to them, it was their own damned fault.

The big mistake was not continuing to punish them after the war, until they learned their lesson.
Lol

didn't he say or indicate that this "White Nationalism" movement that is unpatriotic, and will pass?

( sorry, I came in from the end of the thread, not the beginning so I have not read it yet ) :eek:
"half baked spurious nationalism"

Forum List

Back