'Songbird' John McTumor: Nationalism is Unpatriotic

Former Republican George Will said the same thing today. Nationalism is the exact OPPOSITE of what the Founding Fathers of the U.S. intended the country to stand for.
You literally couldn't be more wrong in your life.

Nationalism is the reason why America was founded.

I am? You think the Founding Fathers created the country we have today for Nationalism? They came here to get away from oppression and to start a haven for freedom. Just curious have you been to Ellis Island?
Do you any clue what "nationalism" is?

You said I was wrong and then made a statement that EVERY country was founded on Nationalism. I asked you to explain your reasoning. Go ahead. :)

Trump who refused to serve like the cowardly dog he is. Take your goddamned lies and go to the devil which is where bigots like you belong.

Please stop taking Opiods! They dull the mind and reduce sexual desire according to medical research!

Considering you don't have a brain, you talk big. you and your cowardly Trump.

Considering you're troll-feces, you talk big when you have nothing to offer this thread but random, hissy-fit insults. You haven't made a single point whatsoever, just filthy liberal delirium.

I call people like Trump who impugn a veteran's integrity when he avoided serving a cowardly dog. It actually is the truth. Anything that is against Trump is liberal to you. That is the convenient excuse. No one is allowed to disagree with Trump. Typical cult member.

they werent even counted as a person. Hell the COTUS itself said congress couldnt ban slavery until 1808. Kind of an "ok" IMO
State and common law was the basis of criminal law.
But im sure you knew that mr cum loud :)

...and then things changed, as it should have, and the South disagreed with it. You don't even want me to school you on what happened with slavery after the Civil War. :)
keyword THEN
You always get your ass kicked. Doesnt that get tiring? Especially after your tireless bragging about being college educated?

Did slavery end with the Proclamation Emancipation? This should be fun... coming from you. :)
No, neither one did

So go ahead... tell me genius, how long after the civil war did it take for Blacks in the South to get treated like citizens of the United States following the Civil War.
What does that matter? Why are you bringing up a different subject to lose at?

Former Republican George Will said the same thing today. Nationalism is the exact OPPOSITE of what the Founding Fathers of the U.S. intended the country to stand for.

I am? You think the Founding Fathers created the country we have today for Nationalism? They came here to get away from oppression and to start a haven for freedom. Just curious have you been to Ellis Island?

You said I was wrong and then made a statement that EVERY country was founded on Nationalism. I asked you to explain your reasoning. Go ahead. :)
You cannot create a nation-state without nationalism.

Do you think globalism creates nations?

...and then things changed, as it should have, and the South disagreed with it. You don't even want me to school you on what happened with slavery after the Civil War. :)
keyword THEN
You always get your ass kicked. Doesnt that get tiring? Especially after your tireless bragging about being college educated?

Did slavery end with the Proclamation Emancipation? This should be fun... coming from you. :)
No, neither one did

So go ahead... tell me genius, how long after the civil war did it take for Blacks in the South to get treated like citizens of the United States following the Civil War.

So you have no clue. Got it. Thanks for playing!

What does it matter? Because it shows that the South didn't give a shit about the Constitution either, even after the Civil War.

they werent even counted as a person. Hell the COTUS itself said congress couldnt ban slavery until 1808. Kind of an "ok" IMO
State and common law was the basis of criminal law.
But im sure you knew that mr cum loud :)

keyword THEN

No, neither one did

Not long at all, until the emergence of the Klan and Jim Crow laws came about.

They were prospering quite well for a number of years after the Civil War. I'm sure you don't have any clue about that, though.

keyword THEN

No, neither one did

What does it matter? Because it shows that the South didn't give a shit about the Constitution either, even after the Civil War.
Of course i have a clue. I beat you down main street 19 times without losing a breath talking about history.
It is irrelevant. You completely change the subject because you made an ignorant comment and got called out on it.
You need to learn when to stop.

Oh lord have mercy... I didn't mention Globalism, and the United States wasn't founded on Globalism, nor Nationalism. It was created as a group of FREE states that were a haven for the oppressed.

keyword THEN

No, neither one did

Not long at all, until the emergence of the Klan and Jim Crow laws came about.

They were prospering quite well for a number of years after the Civil War.
Reconstruction.

No, neither one did

Of course i have a clue. I beat you down main street 19 times without losing a breath talking about history.
It is irrelevant. You completely change the subject because you made an ignorant comment and got called out on it.

Are you related to Trump? You toot your own horn for imaginary things that never happened.

The man gets a medal for service to nation, then criticizes nationalism. This is from a guy they called SONGBIRD in Vietnam. How many American lives were lost due to his actions? McTumor wants to die knowing he screwed President Trump. No matter what Trump brings forth McTumor will vote against it, guaranteed. It should go without saying that traitors hate patriotic nationalists.

McCain: Abandoning Obligations of Int'l Leadership for 'Half-Baked' Nationalism 'As Unpatriotic' As 'Any Other Tired Dogma' - Breitbart

John McCain: Current 'half-baked, spurious nationalism' foreign policy is 'unpatriotic'

McCain's been a partially-closeted globalist for a long time. This is no surprise.

It does seem odd though that he would destroy the respect he gained, be it legitimate or not, as he approaches his closing hours.

Oh lord have mercy... I didn't mention Globalism, and the United States wasn't founded on Globalism, nor Nationalism. It was created as a group of FREE states that were a haven for the oppressed.
And then it became a nation and the states had to submit to the idea of American nationalism.....

George Will might be an expert on baseball cards, but not American history! Plus he is a fake, phony, fraud douchebag who hates The Donald for some reason and mumbles! I don't like mumblers! Nationalism is exactly what EVERY fucking country in history was founded on.

Nationalism indeed. Recall Washington's parting warnings regarding "foreign entanglements".

You are the traitor and un-American as well as unpatriotic. Your nickname should be TRAITOR. The fact is that McCain is doing what he thinks is right. While I have some differences with him, I respect him as a patriot.

Mao did what he thought was right. Killed 30 million people while he was at it. Ergo ...

No, neither one did

Are you related to Trump? You toot your own horn for imaginary things that never happened.
You implied the constitution forbid slaves getting enslaved raped and other shit. Which is incorrect.
There you go lying AGAIN :eusa_naughty:
:badgrin:

Forum List

Back