'Songbird' John McTumor: Nationalism is Unpatriotic

As usual you and Breitbart are just full of crap. McCain did not way that nationalism was unpatriotic, he said this fake bull shit version of it that Trump and those with their noses up his butt are trying to sell, is unpatriotic. And he is right.
he has a history of being unpatriotic and voting against our interests.
Congress is full of fuckers like that. And all our presidents have been that way for the last 4 or 5 decades.
Acting like its something new makes you look stupid.

Not as much "Congress" as "The Senate". Congressmen are generally OK, The Senators are the worst part of this country right now.

Because a few Senators make their decisions on what is best for this country rather than follow the party line. We need more independent Senators.

While I agree we need more Independent Senators, I don't think it's for the same reasons you do.

You don't really want independent Senators. You want someone who slavishly does what you want. I want someone who will look at legislation based on what is better for this country rather than what is best for the party. If the Republicans came up with a healthcare bill that banned baseball, hot dogs, and apple pie, nearly every Republican would have voted for it.

Former Republican George Will said the same thing today. Nationalism is the exact OPPOSITE of what the Founding Fathers of the U.S. intended the country to stand for.
George Will is an establishment elitist. He's part of the swamp. He's against making America great again.

He left the Republican Party because "Making America Great Again" is nothing more than a slogan to cover up a nationalist agenda... which already was stated is the OPPOSITE of what our country was founded upon.
Our country was founded on globalism? No.

John McCain: “To fear the world we have organized and led for three-quarters of a century, to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain ‘the last best hope of earth’ for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history.”

A great assessment of DT.
Total Bullshit! We're returning this country back to a Nationalist nation.

You are Bullshit!! Your nationalism is bigotry disguised as nationalism.
My nationalism is pride and patriotism. Your tainted racial impunity and love for open borders is not the kind of person the founders wanted as citizens of this country. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790.

Your nationalism is racism. Your patriotism is fake. You understand nothing about this country. You want to paint the founders as racists like yourself. You have no patriotism. You have only hate.
The founders were far more racist than he is, moron.

So you say moron.

What's strange is that G Will has always been a ardent Republican, now because he see's something you don't like he becomes not a Republican. ?

Former Republican George Will said the same thing today. Nationalism is the exact OPPOSITE of what the Founding Fathers of the U.S. intended the country to stand for.
You literally couldn't be more wrong in your life.

Nationalism is the reason why America was founded.

You are wrong. The reason why this country was founded was based on religious intolerance in England and freedom.

The Americas was seen as expansions of other European nations, like France ,Spain and England.
Did you play hooky from school when that was being taught or something?

As usual you and Breitbart are just full of crap. McCain did not way that nationalism was unpatriotic, he said this fake bull shit version of it that Trump and those with their noses up his butt are trying to sell, is unpatriotic. And he is right.
Congress is full of fuckers like that. And all our presidents have been that way for the last 4 or 5 decades.

Not as much "Congress" as "The Senate". Congressmen are generally OK, The Senators are the worst part of this country right now.

Because a few Senators make their decisions on what is best for this country rather than follow the party line. We need more independent Senators.

While I agree we need more Independent Senators, I don't think it's for the same reasons you do.

You don't really want independent Senators. You want someone who slavishly does what you want. I want someone who will look at legislation based on what is better for this country rather than what is best for the party. If the Republicans came up with a healthcare bill that banned baseball, hot dogs, and apple pie, nearly every Republican would have voted for it.
By your posts, it sounds like that is exactly what you want as well. Partisan hacks. Frankly, thats all your posts say.

upload_2017-10-17_8-51-9.png

George Will is an establishment elitist. He's part of the swamp. He's against making America great again.

He left the Republican Party because "Making America Great Again" is nothing more than a slogan to cover up a nationalist agenda... which already was stated is the OPPOSITE of what our country was founded upon.
Our country was founded on globalism? No.

I never said it was founded on Globalism...

And sadly too many people in this thread are confusing Patriotism as Nationalism. They aren't the same thing.

George Will might be an expert on baseball cards, but not American history! Plus he is a fake, phony, fraud douchebag who hates The Donald for some reason and mumbles! I don't like mumblers! Nationalism is exactly what EVERY fucking country in history was founded on.

Nationalism indeed. Recall Washington's parting warnings regarding "foreign entanglements".

At the time the United States could stay free of foreign entanglements. The idea of a Pearl Harbor or 9/11 happening was impossible. I would remind you of Jefferson's war against the Barbary pirates. Technology has made Washington's desire impossible.

Indeed, the GOP has become the party of trump lapdogs not patriots.

Patriotism in the GOP has been reduced to just a few lone voices.

Sad

The man gets a medal for service to nation, then criticizes nationalism. This is from a guy they called SONGBIRD in Vietnam. How many American lives were lost due to his actions? McTumor wants to die knowing he screwed President Trump. No matter what Trump brings forth McTumor will vote against it, guaranteed. It should go without saying that traitors hate patriotic nationalists.

McCain: Abandoning Obligations of Int'l Leadership for 'Half-Baked' Nationalism 'As Unpatriotic' As 'Any Other Tired Dogma' - Breitbart

John McCain: Current 'half-baked, spurious nationalism' foreign policy is 'unpatriotic'
"
Nationalism is Unpatriotic"

Not what he said, troll...

George Will might be an expert on baseball cards, but not American history! Plus he is a fake, phony, fraud douchebag who hates The Donald for some reason and mumbles! I don't like mumblers! Nationalism is exactly what EVERY fucking country in history was founded on.

Nationalism indeed. Recall Washington's parting warnings regarding "foreign entanglements".

At the time the United States could stay free of foreign entanglements. The idea of a Pearl Harbor or 9/11 happening was impossible. I would remind you of Jefferson's war against the Barbary pirates. Technology has made Washington's desire impossible.

Not the point. The country was founded in nationalism, not globalism.

Not the point. The country was founded in nationalism, not globalism.

No, no it wasn't. It was based on a haven free from oppression. Quit confusing patriotism with nationalism.

No one is allowed to disagree with you. Why don't you run. McCain has no history of voting against our interests. It was Republicans who voted against the interest of approximately 25 million people who would have lost their insurance.
Of course they are. Especially when i am wrong.
McCain is a globalist and has voted MANY times with America in the back of his mind.
NOf course they do but there is no need to hack the discussion up with partisan bullshit. BTW, speaking of partisan bullshit, 25M wouldnt lose their insurance but a lot fo people would choose to get RID of insurance. Partisan goobers never read past the headline.....
BTW McCain IS a republican, ya frikkin goober.

Globalists are a urban myth to be used as a boogeyman against your political enemies.
I suggest you need to learn some simple logic. If low income people lose their subsidy then they are unable to pay for health insurance. If you cut Medicare then fewer people can be covered. Quite spouting your partisan bullshit. Goobers like you deny reality.
You freakin goober think that just because McCain is a Republican he should vote the party line.

Governor Declares State of Emergency Ahead of Speech
October 17, 2017 at 11:55 am EDTBy Taegan Goddard0 Comments

Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R) has declared a state of emergency as hundreds of law enforcement officers from across the state gather at the University of Florida in advance of a Thursday event by white nationalist Richard Spencer, USA Today reports.

“The governor’s executive order places the state agency usually responsible for hurricanes at the front of the effort to preserve order during the event. It also places the Florida National Guard on standby.”

This is what conservatives consider nationalism

trump's base on the march again

upload_2017-10-17_9-10-46.jpeg

McCain is a filthy liar! If he changed parties to democrat, he would still be a filthy liar, but it might help the republican morons in Arizona realize the were always voting for a democrat!
You're incapable of noticing an honorable man since you're up Trump's ass and no one has EVER accused Trump of being honorable.
John McCain is a bonified hero, maverick and person of integrity.
Trump is slimeball of the highest order and today is a prime example.
You are shameless.
LOL. kissing the ass of a conservative too funny. He is a songbird as someone already pointed out. he did sing when tortured. that is no hero, that is weak. and he is a weak senator today.

Forum List

Back