'Songbird' John McTumor: Nationalism is Unpatriotic

Epic thread title!

JoeB131 Lincoln suspended the first amendment and put troops into people's homes. If only you knew the Constitution, you'd know how wrong that was.

And the Confederate States denied Freedom to other human beings based on the color of their skin, killed them, treated them like animals, and raped them... I'm sure you can find something in the Constitution about that right?

Epic thread title!

JoeB131 Lincoln suspended the first amendment and put troops into people's homes. If only you knew the Constitution, you'd know how wrong that was.

And the Confederate States denied Freedom to other human beings based on the color of their skin, killed them, treated them like animals, and raped them... I'm sure you can find something in the Constitution about that right?
they werent even counted as a person. Hell the COTUS itself said congress couldnt ban slavery until 1808. Kind of an "ok" IMO
State and common law was the basis of criminal law.
But im sure you knew that mr cum loud :)

Epic thread title!

And the Northern states didn't do that? :cuckoo: Of course they did.

No, but I can find documentation of what the Founding Fathers thought of slavery. They wanted it gone soon after the Declaration of Independence.

Epic thread title!

they werent even counted as a person. Hell the COTUS itself said congress couldnt ban slavery until 1808. Kind of an "ok" IMO

...and then things changed, as it should have, and the South disagreed with it. You don't even want me to school you on what happened with slavery after the Civil War. :)

Epic thread title!

...and then things changed, as it should have, and the South disagreed with it. You don't even want me to school you on what happened with slavery after the Civil War. :)
keyword THEN
You always get your ass kicked. Doesnt that get tiring? Especially after your tireless bragging about being college educated?

Epic thread title!

keyword THEN
You always get your ass kicked. Doesnt that get tiring? Especially after your tireless bragging about being college educated?

Did slavery end with the Proclamation Emancipation? This should be fun... coming from you. :)

Former Republican George Will said the same thing today. Nationalism is the exact OPPOSITE of what the Founding Fathers of the U.S. intended the country to stand for.
You literally couldn't be more wrong in your life.

Nationalism is the reason why America was founded.

John McCain: “To fear the world we have organized and led for three-quarters of a century, to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain ‘the last best hope of earth’ for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history.”

A great assessment of DT.
Total Bullshit! We're returning this country back to a Nationalist nation.

It wasn't a nationalist nation when it was founded nor was it ever meant to be one.
Every nation was founded as a nationalist nation, dipshit.

The man gets a medal for service to nation, then criticizes nationalism. This is from a guy they called SONGBIRD in Vietnam. How many American lives were lost due to his actions? McTumor wants to die knowing he screwed President Trump. No matter what Trump brings forth McTumor will vote against it, guaranteed. It should go without saying that traitors hate patriotic nationalists.

McCain: Abandoning Obligations of Int'l Leadership for 'Half-Baked' Nationalism 'As Unpatriotic' As 'Any Other Tired Dogma' - Breitbart

John McCain: Current 'half-baked, spurious nationalism' foreign policy is 'unpatriotic'

When I think of McCain, all I hear is a big flushing sound. McCain is a flying jackass and right at the heart of everything wrong with the GOP. The biggest problem America faces today is NOT ENOUGH NATIONALISM! All one needs to do is look back to WWII to see how it used to be; people of that era would NOT BELIEVE the crap that goes on today!

Former Republican George Will said the same thing today. Nationalism is the exact OPPOSITE of what the Founding Fathers of the U.S. intended the country to stand for.

I am? You think the Founding Fathers created the country we have today for Nationalism? They came here to get away from oppression and to start a haven for freedom. Just curious have you been to Ellis Island?

John McCain: “To fear the world we have organized and led for three-quarters of a century, to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain ‘the last best hope of earth’ for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history.”

It wasn't a nationalist nation when it was founded nor was it ever meant to be one.
Every nation was founded as a nationalist nation, dipshit.

What a dumb fucking statement to make. I'd like to hear your reasoning for this...

Epic thread title!

keyword THEN

Did slavery end with the Proclamation Emancipation? This should be fun... coming from you. :)
No, neither one did

Epic thread title!

Darwin's theory sure didn't help that way of thinking either.

You are Bullshit!! Your nationalism is bigotry disguised as nationalism.
My nationalism is pride and patriotism. Your tainted racial impunity and love for open borders is not the kind of person the founders wanted as citizens of this country. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790.

Your nationalism is racism. Your patriotism is fake. You understand nothing about this country. You want to paint the founders as racists like yourself. You have no patriotism. You have only hate.

I am? You think the Founding Fathers created the country we have today for Nationalism? They came here to get away from oppression and to start a haven for freedom. Just curious have you been to Ellis Island?
Do you have any clue what "nationalism" is?

Last edited:

keyword THEN

No, neither one did

So go ahead... tell me genius, how long after the civil war did it take for Blacks in the South to get treated like citizens of the United States following the Civil War.

You are Bullshit!! Your nationalism is bigotry disguised as nationalism.
My nationalism is pride and patriotism. Your tainted racial impunity and love for open borders is not the kind of person the founders wanted as citizens of this country. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790.

Your nationalism is racism. Your patriotism is fake. You understand nothing about this country. You want to paint the founders as racists like yourself. You have no patriotism. You have only hate.
The founders were far more racist than he is, moron.

Forum List

Back