Sooo, ghetto kids and Liberal wackos will storm the steps of D.C. on Saturday..huh?

As I promised Nosmo King , I would acknowledge if the Washington DC protest did not become a violent event. So far today it appears that it has not and good for those attending the gathering. I still think they are going after the wrong target, but if they are not blocking vehicle and pedestrian traffic, blocking businesses or access to public buildings, etc. and not leaving a lot of trash and litter in their wake, I commend them.

Nazi rallies were well disciplined too...and they took guns away from citizens as well......
As soon as you show me a case of gun confiscation in this country, other than W years ago taking guns away from blacks in New Orleans, then I would think you had a point. But you can not, and you do not.

President Bush had nothing to do with gun confiscation in New Orleans. That was strictly a choice of the (Democratic) New Orleans mayor and the New Orleans police trying to stop a rash of shootings, muggings, and robberies in the aftermath of Katrina. I believe some citizens, along with the NRA, filed suit against the City for violation of their constitutional rights. Not sure what came of that lawsuit.

But that definitely is a case of gun confiscation. And I believe history shows that the confiscation didn't help the situation in New Orleans one bit.

New Orleans lost that case.

Those loons are lucky to have a 15 second attention span.

Translated: These kids who saw the business end of an AR15, were shot at, shot, and saw their friends die do not believe in the NRA as you do. So, you make up some stupid lies to make them look bad.
Truth is, to thinking people, you simply made yourself look bad. Really bad, me boy. You are, I am sure, a simple minded chicken hawk.

The vast majority of the kids on that campus didn't see anything, they weren't even in the same building. So keep telling your lies, we're done troll.
Please, me boy. We know you lie a lot. But calling thise kids what you call them simply makes you a worthless con troll.

You keep posting this drivel. I responded to it once. It is not truth, simply mostly lies. Because, of course, you are a simple lying con troll.

This is a movement as real as the MLK movement. If you are a politician receiving NRA money....be afraid....BE VERY AFRAID!

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

California democrats passed a bill to let violent criminals out of prison early, the NRA fought against it...

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

You never post facts, me boy. Never. You are a lying con troll, and you simply cut and paste NRA talking points. Dipshit.

I love it when the RW loons underestimate a growing movement. If many of them had their way....we would still have black and white bathrooms and separate schools. And many of them call themselves Christians.....

Interstate Gun Sales
Federal law for interstate gun sales and other transfers – those occurring between two people who are not Federal Firearm Licensees (FFLs) who live in different states — is pretty straightforward. A person who is not an FFL cannot acquire a handgun from anyone – an FFL or any other person – who lives in another state. A person (the “transferee”) acquiring a long gun must do so through a licensed dealer (FFL). It can be an FFL in any state, the transfer must comply with the laws of the FFL’s and the transferee’s states.

Buying and Selling a Firearm: Online and Interstate Gun Sales | OutdoorHub

Your ignorance is so profound you are a waste of my time.

Up your game Gomer

Private Gun Sale Laws by State - FindLaw
Internet Gun Sales and Background Checks, Explained
Universal Background Checks | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence

Years ago, I got a FFL because I was bird hunting a lot and buying guns, primarily for myself. But I also handled a couple of guns I sold to friends. No problem at all. So, if you know the correct person, or if you know of a gun show in your area, you should have no problem buying the gun you want. Because, of course, the NRA wants lots of guns and ammo bought and sold.

Translated: These kids who saw the business end of an AR15, were shot at, shot, and saw their friends die do not believe in the NRA as you do. So, you make up some stupid lies to make them look bad.
Truth is, to thinking people, you simply made yourself look bad. Really bad, me boy. You are, I am sure, a simple minded chicken hawk.

The vast majority of the kids on that campus didn't see anything, they weren't even in the same building. So keep telling your lies, we're done troll.
Please, me boy. We know you lie a lot. But calling thise kids what you call them simply makes you a worthless con troll.

You keep posting this drivel. I responded to it once. It is not truth, simply mostly lies. Because, of course, you are a simple lying con troll.

This is a movement as real as the MLK movement. If you are a politician receiving NRA money....be afraid....BE VERY AFRAID!

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

California democrats passed a bill to let violent criminals out of prison early, the NRA fought against it...

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

You never post facts, me boy. Never. You are a lying con troll, and you simply cut and paste NRA talking points. Dipshit.

I love it when the RW loons underestimate a growing movement. If many of them had their way....we would still have black and white bathrooms and separate schools. And many of them call themselves Christians.....

Indeed. They have no clue. But as you have said, the shit hits the fans for the trolls when these kids hit 18 and votes hit the polls. One thing I have learned from my grandkids is they know how to register to vote and have plans to do so. I think it is a good thing if the con trolls keep insulting these kids. Funny.

Wow....you really don't know what you are talking about....

the worst mass shooting in U.S. history was Virginia Tech...the shooter killed 32 students with 2 pistols.....

No, the worst mass shooting in modern US history was Vegas - 58 dead courtesy of a bunch of assault rifles with bump stocks.

And btw NRA bot - the VA tech shooter bought one of his guns online from GunSource - time to shut down internet dealers.

Va. Tech Killer Bought 2nd Gun Online

Hey dummy, the weapon was shipped to a local FFL dealer and a background check was done. He could have purchased the same weapon form any local dealer that had it in stock. He didn't avoid a background check by buying it online.

This is why we can't negotiate with these gun grabbers...they lie, and they hide their goal....which is banning and confiscation....

So, somewhere in the country, some politicians must be making an effort to start confiscation. Or is just that you want to keep scaring the crap out of the pin head gun nuts? You know, nuts like yourself.

Interstate Gun Sales
Federal law for interstate gun sales and other transfers – those occurring between two people who are not Federal Firearm Licensees (FFLs) who live in different states — is pretty straightforward. A person who is not an FFL cannot acquire a handgun from anyone – an FFL or any other person – who lives in another state. A person (the “transferee”) acquiring a long gun must do so through a licensed dealer (FFL). It can be an FFL in any state, the transfer must comply with the laws of the FFL’s and the transferee’s states.

Buying and Selling a Firearm: Online and Interstate Gun Sales | OutdoorHub

Your ignorance is so profound you are a waste of my time.

Up your game Gomer

Private Gun Sale Laws by State - FindLaw
Internet Gun Sales and Background Checks, Explained
Universal Background Checks | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence

None of your links disprove what I said about interstate sales, all MUST go through FFL dealers who conduct background checks.

Imagine that, this growing movement is almost like your last growing movement.
upload_2018-3-24_12-21-22.jpeg

Hey dummy, the weapon was shipped to a local FFL dealer and a background check was done. He could have purchased the same weapon form any local dealer that had it in stock. He didn't avoid a background check by buying it online.

Yes I get that dummy - but any idiot can go to GunSource or ArmsList and buy anything they want from an unlicensed dealer with no BG check.

Screw Internet sales - add waiting periods - NOTHING to anyone under 21 - add thorough mental BG checks - improve databases across state lines -

Your objection is what?

More lies, all interstate gun sales have to go through FFL dealers and BG checks.

Most guns are purchased locally. And you can buy anything at a gun show. And the NRA does not want that stopped.

LOL and you consider yourself a christian. You are a 100% fake just like you know you are.
Seems someone is a little afraid of the youth of the day.
They are extremely impressive.
Let us see and hope for the change they want to make.
Oh, by the way, where is that fat disgusting pig you admire as president.
Golfing for the umpteenth time.
That is a loser of a pig. like you.

They will BEG Father Government to strip them of constitutional rights granted by our founders...they will beg to be protected from themselves and the very same lowlifes they stand shoulder to shoulder with....haha
Think about that...you can’t make this shit up. Do we really need to wonder why nobody sane can take these Loons serious?

poor broke loser.

you mean people who don't want morons like you getting them killed, lowlife?

Yep, you nailed it Jillian...morons like me are getting all those subhuman street beasts in Chicago killed.

They will BEG Father Government to strip them of constitutional rights granted by our founders...they will beg to be protected from themselves and the very same lowlifes they stand shoulder to shoulder with....haha
Think about that...you can’t make this shit up. Do we really need to wonder why nobody sane can take these Loons serious?

Beware Loser....many, many of these loons will be voting in November.....Can you say...Blue Wave?

Those loons are lucky to have a 15 second attention span.

Hahaha...right.
Just like “Russian collusion”.

We should all be proud of these bright young kids! I am!

Yeah, you just love cuddling with anti Americans assholes. Where's the publicity for the kids that disagree?

Anti-American? Still with the right-wing BS? There is no reason to question the patriotism of these kids and their supporters. It is the gun crazies who threaten our nation and their fellow Americans, yet try to wrap themselves in a flag that they don't believe in.

Yes I get that dummy - but any idiot can go to GunSource or ArmsList and buy anything they want from an unlicensed dealer with no BG check.

Screw Internet sales - add waiting periods - NOTHING to anyone under 21 - add thorough mental BG checks - improve databases across state lines -

Your objection is what?

More lies, all interstate gun sales have to go through FFL dealers and BG checks.

Most guns are purchased locally. And you can buy anything at a gun show. And the NRA does not want that stopped.

90% of sales at gun shows are done by FFL dealers. Most private sellers don't want to pay the fees charged by the shows for tables. You claimed to hold an FFL, how many guns have you transfered without a background check?

Seems someone is a little afraid of the youth of the day. They are extremely impressive.”
My personal favorite is that carpet munching, anchor baby “it” sort of thing...Emma Gonzales...she’s soooo “impressive” and super fucked up in the head.

LOL and you consider yourself a christian. You are a 100% fake just like you know you are.
Seems someone is a little afraid of the youth of the day.
They are extremely impressive.
Let us see and hope for the change they want to make.
Oh, by the way, where is that fat disgusting pig you admire as president.
Golfing for the umpteenth time.
That is a loser of a pig. like you.

poor broke loser.

you mean people who don't want morons like you getting them killed, lowlife?

Yep, you nailed it Jillian...morons like me are getting all those subhuman street beasts in Chicago killed.

We should all be proud of these bright young kids! I am!

Yeah, you just love cuddling with anti Americans assholes. Where's the publicity for the kids that disagree?

Anti-American? Still with the right-wing BS? There is no reason to question the patriotism of these kids and their supporters. It is the gun crazies who threaten our nation and their fellow Americans, yet try to wrap themselves in a flag that they don't believe in.

Of course there's a reason to question them when they are spewing left wing talking points that have been around before they were even born. Same old shit, they just co-opted new faces to put on stage.

Then how about allowing staff to be armed so they can shoot the killers like they did in Maryland?

There is a bit of a problem with your post, me boy. It lacks truth.
This was not a mass shooting, but a targeted shooting by a nut case with a PISTOL.
Second, the person who shot and killed the shooter was not part of the school staff, but rather a County Sherif Deputy.
So, you had a pistol wielding shooter, against a pistol wielding sherif deputy. No assault rifle was involved, and no intent was made by the shooter to kill a lot of people.
So, while it is a good outcome, and a good plan for saving lives, it has little to do with a typical mass shooting, me boy. And has absolutely nothing to do with handling mass shootings with an assault rifle involved. And absolutely nothing to do with arming the school staff.
No, all it lacks for you to like it is multiple murders. The kid was shot and killed by a person in the school with a gun. Don't twist it around with your gun hating liberal bullshit!

Really, me con troll. There is no similarity between the Maryland shooting, where a person came in to shoot a person, and did so. And was then shot an killed by a deputy sherif. And, say, the Florida school experience.
But the difference matters. Marryland was NOT by definition a mass shooting. This guy did not have a 30 shot ar15. Just a pistol. So, if you talk to experts relative to engagements with shooters with assault weapons, they will all tell you that a trained person with a pistol will likely die. And a teacher with a pistol will almost certainly die.
If we could have simple one on ones like in Maryland, then it would be different. But the norm is Florida, Las Vegas, various churches, and schools. Where the shooter has an AR and lots of magazines. So, there you go, me boy. Sorry, but you have a simple mind and tried to simplify a complex situation so your simple mind, like yours, could understand it.

Wow....you really don't know what you are talking about....

the worst mass shooting in U.S. history was Virginia Tech...the shooter killed 32 students with 2 pistols.....

And no....trained experts will not tell you that you will die if you fight an AR-15 with a pistol.....you have no idea what you are talking about....especially inside a building where the rifle can't exploit long distances...

You don't have any idea what you are talking about...

The truth......and the numbers...

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)
26 dead in shooting at church in Sutherland Springs, Texas (26 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)
Psychiatrist v. patient with gun, in gun free zone

No guns: 41 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Texas church shooting (26 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Texas church...NRA instructor with AR-15 rifle (saved 26 + lives)

hospital shooting, Psychiatrist brought gun into gun free zone, ( 1 dead) stopped shooter.

So here is the actuality, me boy. From a professional who has spent years training other professionals on how to respond to an active shooter scenario. This, me boy, is in fact the truth. See if you can read what he has to say. Because this is no chicken hawk. This is a person who knows of what he speaks:

"Wayne LaPierre, the head of the National Rifle Association (NRA), has famously claimed that “the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun.”
Much of today’s opposition to stronger gun safety regulations rests on the gun lobby’s Hobbesian vision of self-sufficient, heavily-armed citizens standing up to vicious thugs. This Die Hard argument is constantly parroted by politicians and conservative pundits. But the statistical reality is that for every justifiable homicide in the United States—for every lethal shooting in defense of life or property—guns are used to commit 34 murders and 78 suicides, and are the cause of two accidental deaths, according to an analysis of FBI data by The Washington Post.

LaPierre, a career lobbyist, has no clue what it’s like to use a firearm in anger. But The Nation spoke to several people who do—including combat veterans and former law enforcement officers—and who believe that the NRA’s heroic gunslinger mythology is a dangerous fantasy that bears little resemblance to reality. Retired Army Sergeant Rafael Noboa y Rivera, who led a combat team in Iraq, says that most soldiers only function effectively after they’ve been exposed to fire a number a times. “I think there’s this fantasy world of gunplay in the movies, but it doesn’t really happen that way,” he says. “When I heard gunfire [in Iraq], I didn’t immediately pick up my rifle and react. I first tried to ascertain where the shooting was coming from, where I was in relation to the gunfire and how far away it was. I think most untrained people are either going to freeze up, or just whip out their gun and start firing in that circumstance,” Noboa said. “I think they would absolutely panic.”

Those interviewed for this article agreed that the key distinction isn’t between “good guys” and “bad guys,” because intentions are less important than the rigorous—and continuous—training that it takes to effectively handle firearms in high-stress situations.

Dr. Pete Blair, an associate professor of criminal justice at Texas State University and director of the Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training Center (ALERRT), has studied mass shooting incidents and trains law enforcement personnel to respond to active-shooter situations. The cops who go through his course conduct live-fire exercises using real firearms which are re-chambered to fire “soap rounds” that leave only welts when they hit.
But these courses offer only a shadow of what’s required, says David Chipman, a former agent with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Chipman, who spent several years on the agency’s SWAT team, says, “Training for a potentially deadly encounter meant, at a minimum, qualifying four times a year throughout my 25-year career. And this wasn’t just shooting paper—it meant doing extensive tactical exercises. And when I was on the SWAT team we had to undergo monthly tactical training.”

Tactical officers typically receive training in “judgmental shooting,” which includes knowing when it’s prudent to hold their fire, and “blue-on-blue awareness,” which drills into them the importance of considering whether other cops are present, including officers who aren’t in uniform. They’re trained to overcome tunnel vision by looking not only at their target but also maintaining an awareness of who or what is behind it.

“The notion that you have a seal of approval just because you’re not a criminal—that you walk into a gun store and you’re ready for game-day—is ridiculous,” says Chipman.

A case in Texas two weeks ago highlights the risks of civilians intervening in chaotic situations. Police saythat as two carjackers struggled with the owner of a car at a gas station in northeast Houston, a witness decided to take action into his own hands. He fired several shots, but missed the perpetrators and shot the owner of the car in the head. He then picked up his shell casings and fled the scene. Police are still looking for the shooter.

The potential for that kind of outcome is why most police agencies strongly recommend that concealed carry holders only use their weapons as an absolute last resort, and not intervene in robberies or other crimes in which they’re not directly involved. David Chipman notes that even police officers are told that if they encounter a crime in progress while off-duty, “maybe the best thing to do at that time is not to take lethal action but instead try to be the best witness you can be.”

Not pulling a weapon is often the wisest course of action in active-shooter situations. While a number of conservatives declared that Oregon’s Umpqua Community College, the scene of a mass shooting last week, was a gun-free zone, the truth is that several concealed carry holders were present, and they wisely decided to leave their guns holstered. Veteran John Parker later explained to MSNBC, “We could have opened ourselves up to be potential targets ourselves, and not knowing where SWAT was… if we had our guns ready to shoot, they could think that we were bad guys.”

Mike Huckabee’s words, “sitting duck zones.” But Barker later admitted that his methodology entailed analyzing “10 shootings I found listed on some timeline somewhere.… I honestly don’t even remember where.” And Pete Blair from Texas State notes that by definition, shootings with fewer than four casualties aren’t “mass shootings,” and incidents with as many as 18 casualties are exceedingly rare. Blair acknowledges the possibility that shooters may be more likely to seek out places they see as soft targets, like gun-free zones, but adds, “Trying to prove that is difficult to do.”

a study for the FBI that looked at 185 mass shooting events over a 13-year period. It found that while around one-in-five were stopped by civilians before police arrived, in only one case was it done by a typical “good guy with a gun” (professionals—an off-duty cop and an armed security guard—used their guns to stop two others). In most cases Blair and his colleague studied, civilians ended a rampage by tackling the assailant.

None of this has prevented the gun manufacturers’ lobby from insisting that more guns make a society safer. And many Americans have come to believe it. According to thePew Research Center, the share of gun owners who cite “protection” as “the main reason they own a gun” almost doubled between 1999 and 2013, from 26 percent to 48 percent.

But a large body of empirical evidence finds the opposite to be true. Last year, epidemiologists at the University of California, San Francisco, conducted an extensive analysis of data from 16 previous peer-reviewed studies, and found that having access to a firearm makes a person almost twice as likely to become the victim of a homicide and three times more likely to commit suicide. Previous research has shown thatcountries with higher rates of gun ownership also have higher rates of gun deaths andstates with more guns have higher homicide rates. (The gun lobby’s side of the scholarly debate rests largely on the discredited and allegedly fraudulent work of economist John Lott.)

Rafael Noboa y Rivera scoffed at the idea, adding that he’s personally wary of “untrained yahoos” who “think they’re Wyatt Earp.”

“Despite what we see on TV, the presence of a firearm is a greater risk, especially in the hands of an untrained person,” says David Chipman, the former ATF agent. “Someone can always say, ‘If your mother is being raped by 5 people, wouldn’t you want her to have a gun?’ Well, OK, if you put it that way, I’d say yes, but that’s not a likely scenario. The question is: If you see someone running out of a gas station with a gun in their hand, do you want an untrained person jumping out and opening fire. For me, the answer is clearly ‘no.’”
Tactical Experts Destroy the NRA’s Heroic Gunslinger Fantasy

And actual mass shooter events disproves your entire post....

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)

Psychiatrist v. patient with gun, in gun free zone

No guns: 41 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Texas church shooting (26 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Texas church...NRA instructor with AR-15 rifle saved 26 + lives

hospital shooting, Psychiatrist brought gun into gun free zone, ( 1 dead) stopped shooter.

Forum List

Back