Sooo, ghetto kids and Liberal wackos will storm the steps of D.C. on Saturday..huh?

They will BEG Father Government to strip them of constitutional rights granted by our founders...they will beg to be protected from themselves and the very same lowlifes they stand shoulder to shoulder with....haha
Think about that...you can’t make this shit up. Do we really need to wonder why nobody sane can take these Loons serious?

Never was granted by the framers, too have assault weapons or even for each person to have a gun, it was for state militias.
any weapon is an assault weapon. you should look up the definition. k?

A knife is an assault weapon. you know that right? or are you stupid?

Don't play ignorant with me.

They will BEG Father Government to strip them of constitutional rights granted by our founders...they will beg to be protected from themselves and the very same lowlifes they stand shoulder to shoulder with....haha
Think about that...you can’t make this shit up. Do we really need to wonder why nobody sane can take these Loons serious?

Never was granted by the framers, too have assault weapons or even for each person to have a gun, it was for state militias.

Link us to that statute in the Bill Of Rights please? Thanks in advance.

then they keep arms to keep the slaves in line.

LOL Fucking leftists....that's it throw rocks at someone who is shooting at you. Good gawd

Pennsylvania students will be armed with rocks in case of school shooting, superintendent says

SCHUYLKILL COUNTY, Pa. - There’s a rocky controversy when it comes to school safety in one Pennsylvania County.

The superintendent of the Blue Mountain School District is in the spotlight after telling lawmakers in Harrisburg his students protect themselves against potential school shooters with rocks.

“Every classroom has been equipped with a five-gallon bucket of river stone. If an armed intruder attempts to gain entrance into any of our classrooms, they will face a classroom full students armed with rocks and they will be stoned,” said Dr. David Helsel, testifying to the House Education Committee last week in Harrisburg.

Pennsylvania students will be armed with rocks in case of school shooting, superintendent says

Couldn't the school district issue the students phasers instead?

Wow. You people are terrified of these kids.

That's hilarious.
Whats terrifying is the fact that so many liberals in our media and halls of Congress and in our brain warped cities think these children are all knowing and worth listening to even though most of them couldn't tell you what the 1st amendment is.... Now that's scary!

LOL Fucking leftists....that's it throw rocks at someone who is shooting at you. Good gawd

SCHUYLKILL COUNTY, Pa. - There’s a rocky controversy when it comes to school safety in one Pennsylvania County.

The superintendent of the Blue Mountain School District is in the spotlight after telling lawmakers in Harrisburg his students protect themselves against potential school shooters with rocks.

“Every classroom has been equipped with a five-gallon bucket of river stone. If an armed intruder attempts to gain entrance into any of our classrooms, they will face a classroom full students armed with rocks and they will be stoned,” said Dr. David Helsel, testifying to the House Education Committee last week in Harrisburg.

Couldn't the school district issue the students phasers instead?

Some loon teacher told me to go after a shooter with a rock and I'd tell them to gfy

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

they foresaw the weapons of the future.:rolleyes: I'm sure they would of ok'd nukes as well. They didn't even have autos, they rode by horse and buggy, do you ride by horse everywhere.

They foresaw someone like Trump.

And the seniors will be voting in November.
Sucks to be you :wink:

ANALYSIS: 'March for Our Lives' could define politics for new generation

The right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Is the government attempting to stop them? I must have missed that.
Your position seems to be that you support the parts of the constitution as you interpret it and would deny other parts of the constitution you disagree with.

If you want people to support your alleged 'right' to bear a military style weapon, you must also support the right of people to protest it.

There was once a time when noble people would say "I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend your right to say it."

Nobility is gone. Today people say "I have the right to bear any type of weapon I chose, and you should sit down, shit up and accept that."

Last edited:

You mean they couldn’t have muskets... just like the military had?

Assault rocks! You can’t have those until you’re 21 if you buy them at Walmart, it’s considered ammo.

Link us to that statute in the Bill Of Rights please? Thanks in advance.

then they keep arms to keep the slaves in line.
You mean the slaves who it was illegal to have a firearm? Funny who ended up being the slave here... the unarmed people.

Assault rocks! You can’t have those until you’re 21 if you buy them at Walmart, it’s considered ammo.

What happens when some daffy loon tells you to go after a shooter with a rock...

LOL-shirley-temple-giggle-284x245.jpg

The right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Your position seems to be that you support the parts of the constitution as you interpret it and would deny other parts of the constitution you disagree with.

If you want people to support your alledgey'right' to bear a military style weapon, you must also support the right of people to protest it.

There was once a time when noble people would say "I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend your right to say it."

Nobility is gone. Today people say "I have the right to bear any type of weapon I chose, and you should sit down, shit up and accept that."

Bearing and using are two different things.

I have the right to bear whatever arms I want. Currently the US government infringes upon that right.
I have the right to use the arms to defend myself and my property.
I have the right to use the arms to free myself and others from a tyrannical government.
If I use the arms illegally, I have the right to remain silent....

If you want people to support your alledgey'right' to bear a military style weapon, you must also support the right of people to protest it.

I have the right to bear whatever arms I want. Currently the US government infringes upon that right.
I have the right to use the arms to free myself and others from a tyrannical government.

Tyrannical Government?

Guess it's time for us all to bunker up!

:iyfyus.jpg:

The sad thing is that they will demand that there be more gun control. And nobody will be demanding an end to policies that have decimated so much of the American home, have taken fathers out of the equation, that have driven religious faith from the schools etc. that has created a new American culture that breeds school shooters and other sociopathic crime.

Why are those rights to bear arms currently infringed?

Change is coming. These young people are the voters of tomorrow.:113:

Forum List

Back