Sorry!

Of course the Democrats swung so far to the lunatic left since 1999, it's only natural Trump would have become a Republican.

Donald Trump became a Republican because he had market research that told him that 30% of Republican voters would believe anything he told them - no matter how ridiculous, and that Democrats didn’t believe a word he said.

The same holds true today except it 30% of Republican voters is now a much much not smaller number than what it used to be. And that’s all thanks to Donald Trump.

Donald Trump became a Republican because he had market research that told him that 30% of Republican voters would believe anything he told them - no matter how ridiculous, and that Democrats didn’t believe a word he said.

The same holds true today except it 30% of Republican voters is now a much much not smaller number than what it used to be. And that’s all thanks to Donald Trump.
And Biden was picked because 100% of Demwits would believe what he said.

Were you wearing your tinfoil hat when you wrote that Blue Anon conspiracy theory? :auiqs.jpg:

You almost gotta admire Soros Media Matters researchers (maybe they are all former CIA intel officers} but it's more than a two decade old news story and Trump was a civilian at the time. On the other hand. Biden never had a job in the last three decades that wasn't funded by taxpayers and there is plenty of hypocrisy that Soros won't go near.

Links to Facebook not allowed, I guess. Too bad. Trump telling Tim Russert that he's starting a new Reform party because the right is "too crazy, just nuts" IN 1999!
he didn’t start the Reform Party it was started in 1995 by Ross Perot

Trump is likely closer to what a Republican is supposed to be than what the majority of them actually are.

Well, I'll tell you what I know...

He is no where close to representing the Republican values or party that I signed on to 41 years ago, a party I didn't abandon until Bush invaded Iraq. I still lean to the right, but I do not feel obliged to follow the party in lockstep. A feeling that only deepens the more Trump flaps his gums.

And Biden was picked because 100% of Demwits would believe what he said.

Biden was picked for the same reason that Carter was picked: after the corruption corruption and criminality of the Nixon Administration, Americans wanted a decent honourable man in the White House.

After the criminal corruption, chaos and incompetence of the Trump Administration, Americans wanted decency and competence.

Last edited:
Well, I'll tell you what I know...

He is no where close to representing the Republican values or party that I signed on to 41 years ago, a party I didn't abandon until Bush invaded Iraq. I still lean to the right, but I do not feel obliged to follow the party in lockstep. A feeling that only deepens the more Trump flaps his gums.
I agree. I left the GOP during W's 2nd term when he made one of the biggest power grabs in US history by creating “The Patriot Act” and the “Department of Homeland Insecurity.” I've been a conservative independent ever since. I've said it before, and I'll say it now: I'm not Trump's number one fan. I hated his bump stock ban. I hated his COVID-19 vaccine. I hated his suggestion of “red flag laws,” and I despised him holding up an LGBTQ flag with a smile on his face. He's no Thomas Jefferson, that's for sure.

But I believe some of his other core values are more in line with the old GOP than the current GOP members align themselves with. The current GOP are warmongers and Globalists. I believe Trump prefers peace, and I believe he's more Nationalist than Globalist.

Last edited:
He became a Republican because he knew they are the easiest fools in the world to separate from their money.
Isn't it Biden who separated Americans from their money when he sent Billions to Ukraine?

Trump was mostly left-wing many years ago. Fortunately … he took a red pill and saw the light (for the most part).
No he didn't...He's still a 1980s democrat....That's the joke on everyone.

Though I'll grant that the Orange God Emperor is an upgrade to today's totally unhinged moonbat neo-Marxist left, he's still left of that '80s center.

Forum List

Back