SOTU Thread

Here's the democrat publicity stunt again. I hope Trump let's drunk Pelosi the people have spoken.

He did...

1580873245562.gif
Yet another attempt to stage a coup.
He didn't shake the VP's hand either.

She put her hand out after he turned away because she planned on tearing that speech up.

Here's the democrat publicity stunt again. I hope Trump let's drunk Pelosi the people have spoken.

He did...

1580873245562.gif

She put her hand out after he turned away because she planned on tearing that speech up.
It's pretty sad when we have a woman in the #3 position of power in government....and nothing she does can be trusted.
I consider Pelosi and every Democrat in Washington to be a huge security risk. They'd sell us out to our enemies in a micro-second.

I listened to the "Democratic Response," and heard the most incredibly lame remarks ever!
  • We want people to be happy who they are! Seriously? Know anyone who ever said they didn't?
  • We want everyone to have the right to vote! Who cannot vote? The only people I can imagine you are referring to are Illegal Aliens! Whatever happened to that fear of "foreign influence?"
  • Women should have control of their bodies! Women do! Shakira has GREAT control of hers! But a fetus by definition is NOT her body, but another separate life body whom depends on her for life.
  • People should have the right to hear the truth! I couldn't agree more! Why then was Schiff constantly blocking people from presenting and hearing the other side?
  • No one is above the law. Apparently, Joe Biden is. You tried to impeach Trump for just briefly delaying foreign aid in an investigation into corruption as if it were the end of the world, yet look the other way as Joe freely states before the CFR that he threatened, with Obama's consent, to stop 1 billion dollars to Ukraine within 6 hours if they didn't comply by firing a prosecutor investigating Burisma where Joe's son worked! Quid Pro Quo!
  • What matters is that millions struggle to get by! What did you do for them all the years Obama was in office? What have you done since 2018 other than work day and night to nullify an election for your own personal gain?
  • Bullying people doesn't fix bridges. And yet all you've done is bully Trump, bully his fans and supporters while burning bridges not fixing them.
  • Instead of listening to what people says, watch what they do! We are, Gretchen. We have, Nancy. We have watched for years what you people DO every day of the week, and now it is going to catch up to you and hold you by the nose this fall while kicking you in the ass. Over and over and over.
BREAK THE DEMOCRATS.

BREAK THE DEMOCRATS.

BREAK THE DEMOCRATS!

Last edited:
That nasty bitch tore up Trump's speech right after Trump finished.

What a rotten unholy bitch!!!
It was certainly a call to have President Assassinated not only in Character but in person.

I think the woman needs a swift demotion and quit inspiring creeps like Maxine Waters to do damages to President Trump's helpers and himself. Those two gotta go down for their evil vicious, dowager ways.
How do we go from having her act like a child, again to assassination? Her look at me I'm mocking you clap from last time to this. I don't see the connection.

Those democrat so-called females look like mental patients in those outfits, and it actually shows how grotesque they are physically and mentally. It was awesome the Venezuelan dude, Juan Guaido, had so much more class than the entire democrat party.

He did...

1580873245562.gif

It's pretty sad when we have a woman in the #3 position of power in government....and nothing she does can be trusted.
I consider Pelosi and every Democrat in Washington to be a huge security risk. They'd sell us out to our enemies in a micro-second.

Man. You are ripe for the pickin'.

He did...

1580873245562.gif

Man. You are ripe for the pickin'.
Not hardly.....but it's clear that you were harvested long ago....because you can't see the forest for the trees.

Nancy's stunt is symbolic of the deep divide in this nation.
lack of respect to the nation. that's what that was. The brother of Rocky Jones recognized by Trump said he took the tearing up of the speech as a direct attack at him and his suffering, it was a disgrace and she didn't care. There you go. What about the new General 100 Year's old McGee the Tuskegee pilot? hmmmmmmm me thinks she may have committed political suicide on tv.

In 6 hours President Trump will be acquitted of the idiotic, democrat charade! 4 PM eastern time. Democrats CVS is stocked up on Prep H for y'all. Impeach-ointment, extra concentrated for Democrats to apply where it hurt. Democrats, it is for external use only, do not attempt to eat it. :p

Oddsmakers taking bets that Trump can’t go 45 seconds without making a ‘false statement’ during SOTU

It’s not a matter of “if” President Trump will make false statements during Tuesday’s State of the Union Address. For one odds-maker with more than 30 years in the business, it’s a question of when the president will say something that’s untrue on national television and how many false statements he’ll make before he’s done.

Gambling site Bookmaker.Eu is betting that the 45th president will not go 45 seconds without making a statement deemed untrue. Bettors are invited to log on and places their wagers.

:lol:

Oddsmakers taking bets that Trump can’t go 45 seconds without making a ‘false statement’ during SOTU

It’s not a matter of “if” President Trump will make false statements during Tuesday’s State of the Union Address. For one odds-maker with more than 30 years in the business, it’s a question of when the president will say something that’s untrue on national television and how many false statements he’ll make before he’s done.

Gambling site Bookmaker.Eu is betting that the 45th president will not go 45 seconds without making a statement deemed untrue. Bettors are invited to log on and places their wagers.

And here we are 12 hours AFTER and you can’t name one false statement.

And here we are 12 hours AFTER and you can’t name one false statement.
FACT CHECK: 3 false claims Trump made about the economy at his State of the Union address

Forum List

Back