SOTU Thread

So tonight, at the SOTU, was the first time Rush heard he was getting this award?

Simple yes or no.

The Best SOTU speech ever....
I didn't think he could better than his previous ones. He did so tonight. That's why we're seeing such hilarious reactions from the liberal lunatics that post on here tonight. SO funny to observe!

Cults are fascinating to observe, as long as one is on the outside.

View attachment 304701
Do you equate patriotism to a cult?...
Trump is no patriot.

I didn't think he could better than his previous ones. He did so tonight. That's why we're seeing such hilarious reactions from the liberal lunatics that post on here tonight. SO funny to observe!

View attachment 304701
Trump is no patriot.
Correct, he is The Patriot

View attachment 304701
Trump is no patriot.
He's a patriot like Peewee Herman's a great quarterback.

That nasty bitch tore up Trump's speech right after Trump finished.

What a rotten unholy bitch!!!
It was certainly a call to have President Assassinated not only in Character but in person.

I think the woman needs a swift demotion and quit inspiring creeps like Maxine Waters to do damages to President Trump's helpers and himself. Those two gotta go down for their evil vicious, dowager ways.

View attachment 304701
Trump is no patriot.
He-he, the hilarity continues. You really ARE dumb, Grumpy.

ME innocently? I am waiting to find out What Shiff Nunes and Gramam and the " mystery" witness has in common, I guess I am gonna have to wait, what could that be?

View attachment 304701
Trump is no patriot.
He's a patriot like Peewee Herman's a great quarterback.
I never knew , amazing

Will announce that he's awarding the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Rush Limbaugh.

Man, I wish Trump just once would come out to give this thing like Ric Flair.

tenor.gif

Wait, we give awards for hate speech now?

This country is definitely circling the drain.

He’s rewarding friends. Goddamnit Obama sure set some precedents for the President!

What are you talking about?

Trumps speech was essentially, the perfect populist speech: nationalistic, demonizing the appropriate evil groups (immigrants, muslims, leftists), telling us how he was going to save our great country (didn't think it needed saving) and...uh...telling us how great he is (Cult Leader) yet still, after 3 years obsessing about Obama :lol:

wow-who-d816aae976-Th.jpg

So tonight, at the SOTU, was the first time Rush heard he was getting this award?

Simple yes or no.
so-what-baby-S.jpg

So rush faked his surprise? No big deal.
You RWI's defend ANY right wing idiotic concepts.

That is exactly what RWI's do.

#pretendingrushdidntknow
#rushwassurprised
#trumpkeepitasurprise.lol

Will announce that he's awarding the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Rush Limbaugh.

Man, I wish Trump just once would come out to give this thing like Ric Flair.

tenor.gif

That would be awesome and it would piss off Rick Wilson

Forum List

Back