SOTU Thread

If they are the camera is pointed the wrong way...
There is a camera on both sides that’s how you take selfie’s now wow

So you can see they are taking selfies? You must be psychic because you can't tell from your photo. Which...still isn't matching your claim.
If you don’t know they’re taking a selfie,, then you need some help,,
Look in the picture people are walking around this is before Trump arrived you’re telling me that Omar got out of her seat raise her phone up when she’s not supposed to have her phone to take a picture of McGee who is on the opposite sidev

So you know all this...how?
Lol there is a pic of it lol
Sadly, Coyote is just one more liberal lunatic on here. In her defense, it must REALLY suck to be a lib or Dem tonight!

There is a camera on both sides that’s how you take selfie’s now wow

So you can see they are taking selfies? You must be psychic because you can't tell from your photo. Which...still isn't matching your claim.
Look in the picture people are walking around this is before Trump arrived you’re telling me that Omar got out of her seat raise her phone up when she’s not supposed to have her phone to take a picture of McGee who is on the opposite sidev

Sadly, Coyote is just one more liberal lunatic on here. In her defense, it must REALLY suck to be a lib or Dem tonight!

:lol: it's payback for all the years you dished vitriol at Obama's speeches. We get to listen to Trump now and dish vitriol. But memes are more fun :)

If you say the LIE enough times, a trump directive, you RWI's start to believe it.
Sad sack you bunch are. SAD.

All I see in this thread is a bunch of brainwashed faux patriotic cheer leading c*nts. So, it's just a Tuesday. :auiqs.jpg:I knew I wasn't missing anything of importance. Carry on, sycophants.
TDS

The Daily Show?
Trump derangement syndrome
Exactly. It's hilarious seeing these assholes behave like this tonight!

Assholes? Not a nice thing to call your fellow cult members. Be civil.

220px-PresMedalFreedom.jpg

All I see in this thread is a bunch of brainwashed faux patriotic cheer leading c*nts. So, it's just a Tuesday. :auiqs.jpg:I knew I wasn't missing anything of importance. Carry on, sycophants.
TDS

The Daily Show?

Assholes? Not a nice thing to call your fellow cult members. Be civil.
I'm talking about YOU, ya knucklehead. PLEASE smarten up before posting again. You really ARE an IDIOT.

The Best SOTU speech ever....
I didn't think he could better than his previous ones. He did so tonight. That's why we're seeing such hilarious reactions from the liberal lunatics that post on here tonight. SO funny to observe!

Cults are fascinating to observe, as long as one is on the outside.

source-2.gif

Um...what happened to the "when they go low, we go high" schpeel??? Nancy didn't get that memo?

:lol: it's payback for all the years you dished vitriol at Obama's speeches. We get to listen to Trump now and dish vitriol. But memes are more fun :)
You really ARE an idiot. Thanks for confirming that with every post you make.

Trumps speech was essentially, the perfect populist speech: nationalistic, demonizing the appropriate evil groups (immigrants, muslims, leftists), telling us how he was going to save our great country (didn't think it needed saving) and...uh...telling us how great he is (Cult Leader) yet still, after 3 years obsessing about Obama :lol:

I didn't think he could better than his previous ones. He did so tonight. That's why we're seeing such hilarious reactions from the liberal lunatics that post on here tonight. SO funny to observe!

View attachment 304701
And YOU'RE among the cult of the loser liberal lunatic dummies. Good luck with that, now go away, you miserable wench.

If you say the LIE enough times, a trump directive, you RWI's start to believe it.
Sad sack you bunch are. SAD.

TDS

The Daily Show?
Contempt of Americans needed to be captured. Well done Islamics

TDS

The Daily Show?
Contempt of Americans needed to be captured. Well done Islamics
And it's INCREDIBLE to believe these anti-American assholes are in CONGRESS!

Why did rush seem shocked he was getting an award when I knew about it from a political forum post hours in advance?

View attachment 304701
Do you equate patriotism to a cult?...
Yep, she's DUMB enough to believe that.

Forum List

Back